Marijuana or what

Marijuana or what

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuana.com/community/threads/moldy-pot.146472/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha low grade

Are you just stupid, or did you intentionally take that picture at the most retarded angle humanly possible?

I'm starting to think half the people on this site are just fucking walking memes. You lack any kind of higher sentience. You are just walking bags of shit.

TAKE. A. BETTER. FUCKING. PICTURE

This would be the "or what"

>projection
This post is the embodiment of 'REEEEEEEEE'

Stay mad cause you're twice as dumb as you think you are. I'm sorry I'm bursting your shitty little ego bubble.

Actually im not. You are a weak despicable creature. Fuck you.

Looks like marijuana that's so old it's been molded over. Could be Salvia I guess, but that one green nug makes me think it's pot.

Either way don't smoke it

>writes paragraphs
>says I'm the one who's mad
projection and denial

?

Looks like frogs

Better quality

looks disguting to me

literally the most disgusting mexican dirt weed of all time. The white is mold. Smoke it and you'd probably die.

Medfag here, this stuff is healthy to smoke !

That shit is moldy bro

molded over weed. I would make green dragon with it

It looks like tremendo prensita, smoke it.

I'd smoke some in a second. Doesn't look that bad and looks like it'd get u stoned.

Mouldy as fuck.

Might give you a bad high but still smokeable if you're desperate.

op here
THE FUCK SHOULD I DO SO

Just smoked some really nice indica strain. Not sure of the name, but I can tell from how it's making me feel. (Particularly behind the eyes; a rather heavy feeling)

Creeper too, hits me in like 2-3m. Any other Canadians worry that legalization is going to eliminate dealers? Dispensary stuff is nice, don't get me wrong, but the counts aren't as plentiful and it's more expensive.

Alternating between dealers, and dispensaries when links dry up, would be the most convenient.

Its not gonna hurt you if thats what youre worried about.

Smoke it

Looks like you have some moldy weed. I wouldn't smoke that.

dont smoke pls just throw it away

Smoke the greenest softest bud way on the left, the little buds.

Nice edge son. Go to sleep, your 5th grade exam is due tomorrow.

soak it in isopropyl, ethanol, or a high proof liquor...let alcohol soak the weed for 10-20 minutes, strain it, then put it i the freezer for another 10-20 minutes. Take out and let thaw. The mold will be gone and will hit fresh!

Don't smoke it with mold on it though, can give you food-poisoning symptoms. Not deadly but unpleasant for sure.

Where u live OP, i'll smoke it.

I can go be a grower then here in pittsburgh

that looks like broccoli lol

Dont do any of this bullshit, then it will become useless.

It may start off with some low quality bud in the shops, but I live in Colorado where its been legal a few years and there are so many rec dealers in town that even med dealers have gone to opening rec stores too because of how much business it pulls. I even found a rec shop that is around med prices, $120 bucks an oz for some 25% THC Bruce Banner sat/ind hybrid. And thats just flower, they sell wax and shatter too that gets up to 80-90% THC.

Legalization eventually does great things in offering you low price, high quality weed. Give it some time, capitalism will do the rest.

It works, I've done it before. What makes you think it wont work?

Another testimonial:

If I had 1/2 lb of moldy pot I would cover it with Everclear grain alcohol in a gallon jar,,shake every 10 minutes for 40 minutes,,strain off through a paint strainer into a large pyrex cake pan,,set outside(on top of something away from ground creatures)and allow alcohol to evaporate,,when 90% of alcohol is gone mix in appx 5>7 grams of good bud ground to dust,,allow to dry until you can form into a ball,,allow to cure for appx 12 hrs(allows rest of alcohol to disperse)and enjoy.

marijuana.com/community/threads/moldy-pot.146472/

It floats

NEVER DO THIS.

soaking it in alchy will start to strip the buds of thc and terpenes. though it would take a while for all of it to leech out, it is still very unsafe.

putting it in the freezer then ensures that the glands have alchy in them still.

>youre basically smoking ether

Thats only if you soak it for many hours and leave it in freezer for many hours.

If you do both in short amounts it only takes the top layer of mold off and rapidly dries the alcohol so its not soaking up the THC.

Its your only chance of having quality smoke from a moldy stash.

I agree though if you do it for several hours it will ruin the weed.

whoever is doing this is an idiot, and ruining their nug. the everclear would start stripping the nugs of thc, terps, and any other cannabinoids that are on the plant naturally. though the alchy is baking off, and the residues are left over, your mix is still going to have a BUNCH of alchy in it.

imagine youre making BHO, then apply the logic to what you just typed. IT MAKES NO SENSE. you have solvent in your PLANT MATTER now you idiot.

>I agree though if you do it for several hours it will ruin the weed.

not even that, youre going to have left over alchy in the glands. the only way to get rid of PM is to hit it with solvents, yes, but you need a LOT longer than 20-40 mins to bake off all the alchy, esp at room temp.

again, think of the temps for butane. its an alch still. iso, hexane, or any other type of solvent to leech out whatever product youre going for is going to take at least a day in a vac, around 110 f.

youre smoking disolved PM, you cunt. (:

anyone here from spain?

Better to smoke alcohol than mold imo. You can let it cure for a few hours after freezing to let the alcohol evaporate naturally.

If you smoke mould weed, your lungs will start to develop fungi

>You lack any kind of higher sentience

*tips fedora

Bob Moulds new strain?