Sup Forums today is my 27th birthday and I will spend it sad and lonely since I moved to a new town and wasn't able to...

Sup Forums today is my 27th birthday and I will spend it sad and lonely since I moved to a new town and wasn't able to make friends yet, I bought FFXV and will order pizza later with my last 100 dlls, I would share with you, make me laugh or horny, it's my birthday :(

Happy birthday man, I would play Final Fantasy with you!

Happy birthday user! Give it time, you'll meet some new buddies!

Hope all is well man. I wish you the best!

Happy birthday!! Yesterday was my 24th birthday!! I hope you enjoy yourself!! Get drunk

Where are you living now?

Happy birthday, Sup Forumsro.

Thanks guys, Chula Vista, CA

happy bday man, go get drunk or something

Happy Birthday user! What film is that picture from?

Happy bday user, heres some sluts.

I think you're confused... That sounds like a pretty great birthday.

Happy bday

Thanks for the lewd replies, will make good use of them

lol what do you mean last 100 dlls

Dude you live in San Diego, not some remote shit hole in remote idaho. Get your fucking ass out there and make some friends!

Happy Bday faggot ;)

Hey man! Happy birthday! Have a good time alone. Since you moved to a new town, just start going to do social things to make new friends, or at work. Have a good one!

wow, yesterday it was my 27th bday too, only two people showed up (childhood friends) oh and my gf. I guess as you grow up your friends circle gets smaller, i didnt do much to keep n contact with others anyways...

Happy birthday bro. Things will get better and happiness will come your way. Don't focus on the negative but stay positive and in good spirits. If you have good health, thats an immense thing to be happy about.
I know some rain now in Cali, I am in Orange County, but gloomy weather is awesome for some video games.
I tured 30 this year a few days ago. Enjoy life and the little things.
Happy birthday man. EnjoY your time and do what you love.

Thanks
This day is already better guys, many thanks, will try to make it even better

Happy Sup Forumsday OP. Go get some bitches or hire some hookers !