Was given 5 Somas. Do these actually even do anything or should I just give them away?

Was given 5 Somas. Do these actually even do anything or should I just give them away?

Bumping for interest.

I'm just gonna pop 3 and find out.

Lemme know what happens

take them. i used to get these

I will. Chewed em up and swallowed with oj.

3 is a good amount. prepare to feel a little drunk and stumbly my friend! if not after 30 min, take the other 2

what mg are they?

yea thats what i got. 3 or 4 will feel pretty good

Already feeling kinda warm and fuzzy. Definitely putting a smile on my face. I had a completely empty stomach. Haven't eaten breakfast. I'm also going to take some kratom for added effect.

Save them for when you pull something. I hurt my legs really badly once and those things are a life saver. I was practicing martial arts and turned both legs black. It took months to heal and hurt whenever it rained outside. Don't mix them with alcohol like I did at limelight on my 21st birthday. It was a different brand of muscle relaxant but they all do the same thing.

These are awesome. criminally underrated. I never hear anyone mention them. I like these better than Vicodin and I'm an opiate fan.

Too many. Better take a nice warm bath before the nightmare sets in.

yea they are a pretty good feeling. and that other guy is right, they help with muscle pain for sure. but if you only have these few, i say abuse and enjoy! ha

I live in a red state (for those not american--just means one of the dumb redneck states) People OD all the time on these and fucking die like flies around here.

I would say this is like a nice dose of Valium mixed with some sort of mild opiate. Super chill and relaxing. Mildly disorienting. I have an urge to fap as well.

they aren't even a scheduled drug. you can get them from any doctor. I have a bum ankle from getting hit by a car so i always tell the doctor i need them for my cramps and muscle aches. in my extreme opiate days i used to take these during withdrawls too.

Schluuurrss ur speech and mikes you sowand like a retawd

I looked em up they are sched IV.

they aren't popular in many places. but if you take alot of these up to a dozen or more and mix with alcohol or anxiety drugs, yes, you can OD

well they must have changed the schedule along with tramadol then

It also could have been misinformation.

Either way, all this drug talk is really making me want to go on the opiate hunt

Should I go balls out and take the rest? Got 3 more.

Which dumb red neck state?

Op here. I know what you mean. I'm gonna pick up some OC 80s later.

Make your own judgement. I don't know if you are used to taking drugs or not. If you do just don't take anything else with it

I haven't seen or taken an 80 since they became unsnortable or unstoppable. I take 30s or the occasional heroin when it's good.

I got some weed I will smoke with you here in minnesota. If not I will smoke it with your sincerity.

Yeah I get the OPs. They are a pain in the ass but you CAN snort em. You just can't crush them. You have to sand them down. I use a dremel. Then bake them in the oven til it's golden brown. Then chop up and snort. Pic related. Do you bang or snort?

Thanks man! Cheers

A little of both. I don't get high as regular as I used to so I just kinda do what I can. I have a family and all that so if I get a rig I usually get it after that day and never can tell when I will find another.

Yes. Balls and dick out, nigga. It's Harambe o'clock.

Yeah I don't really bang anymore. Snorting is fine. I keep my opiate use to a minimum because I got in over my head a few years ago. Honestly these days I don't like to get jammed to the point where I'm nodding, I just like to take enough to where I have a nice warm feeling of wellbeing.

I took the others. Feeling super chill, playing a little guitar.

Hey I was prescribed these! They're pretty awesome, turn into a barbiturate in your liver. Great fucking high

Shit is just so expensive here...30s are $45 each. Can't afford to get too high unless your a dealer lol

used to get bottles of those in Mexico back in the day. Take two and good luck walking lol

45 each?!!! God damn!!!! My dealer was giving 30s to me for 25 for a long time but he stopped getting them because he got a solid plug for 80s and 100 microgram fent patches. The 80s are only 40 bucks a piece for almost 3 times the amount of oxy, because they're the new OPs and no one wants them. I prefer them now. If you throw one in a soda and leave it over night, and then drink the soda it's like instant release 80 mg.

Used to sell those in NY they price went from 100 bucks a pill to 30 bucks for an 80 when the formula changed.

Talked a doctor into giving these for sleep when I was a teenager, kinda miss em now

They are still abusable! There are ways around the gelling and the time release its just a pain in the ass. It's worth it for the price though. If rather get the OPs for 40 than spend 25-30 on the blues.

Daily regiment back when I had vertigo. Not fun.

I'm a very large man and kept falling down. It cleared up on its own in a month. Inner ear infection. Likely a virus.

Used to use those for back spasms ended up costing me more money when the insurance Obummer care went up. Can only eat edibles and smoke bud now for spasms and sleep

What is all that?

That's amphetamine, meclizine, diazepam, something for nausea that I forgot the name...

Xanax as well.

Worst part is I had to choose between pain meds and vertigo meds after falling down a flight of stairs. I chose vertigo because I didn't want to fall down another flight.

scopolamine patch. That is devils breath.

The generics are only a couple bucks a bottle, check into it bro. Yea they were great but tolerance rises quite rapidly with soma so I only.got high a couple times a week

Fuck it pain meds all day, never leave the couch

I'm a martial artist. I can't just stay on my ass all day. So long as my eyes could track I could correct for the vertigo, but that requires separating natural response to inner ear stimulants from eye motion response. That requires benzos. I could have taken them with pain pills but that's range and sucks. Wish I had access to weed.

Dangerous. Sorry. Autocorrect.

Soma coma

Yep I took all 5. I am super relaxed and euphoric. Nodding out and enjoying a vape.

this, limited supply fuck it get high.

give em to me dog

That's rough man, i got jumped by 6 guys, pushed in one of my lower vertebrae. Chill out for a bit, things will be okay most likely.

Yea it's tough..that's why everybody around here does heroin. Its a lot cheaper since all the pull mills got shut down