Should i get boob surgery...

Should i get boob surgery? Im thinking really small impants to make them more symmetric and less saggy and an areola reduction.

if you can afford it, why not.
Timestamp.

>post literally any image of any random female
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

srsly you sad tards
every fuckin' time

Well i kno some guys dont like fake tits so im trying to weigh the pros and cons

This is an important ? that i can only ask as user im not here for attention

its fucking pathetic

I hate fake tits and large areolas totally turn me on so I vote no surgery

SHARPIE IN POOPER

Wats pathetic is ur lack of understanding of wats going on in a thread before sharing ur meaningless opinion

yes for symmetry and lift, no for areola reduce

Good to know thanks for ur input

Good advice

Those a beautiful tits user. Though not perfect but an OG pair. Those big areolas would look great in the new VS dream angels high neck bra

Do some bench presses and overhead throws with a kettlebell , give them a bit of a lift. No need for surgery

Those are fine. Revisit the idea in 10-15 years.

those tits are fine. not perfect, but id rather fuck a chick with real lopsided tits than fake ones.

now the areolas, on the other hand, are perfect.

perfect size, shape, and color. show more.

I dont think building muscle underneath will effect their fat content..

Never. Fake tits only brings jerks. Your tits are great. Find someone to love them like they are.

it would be easier to tell if we could see your vagina and your boobies at the same time

vaginas add perspective

sir, your whiteknightishness is showing, you may want to tuck it back in

your areolas are delicious. the sag is acceptable for your young age. But the symmerty is the only reason you should consider doing anything. Try some therapeutic massage to help the other one grow. get that blood flow going.

Thank u lol ive always hated them but this threads making me feel a lil better about it

big areolas are one of my biggest turn ons.

nothing worse than a chick with nice big tits only to find out her areolas and nipples are barely existant.

You'd be surprised by results. My wife has the same type of tits as yours and they look amazing after doing core workouts. Bench, deadlifts and squats for 15mins a day 3 times a week. Your diet will determine your size as well. Unless you're a lazy fag, then get surgery and be happy either way.

dubs demand that you show your vagina though, remember that vaginas add perspective and help us provide more boobies feedback

Lucy?

thats not how breasts work...if you increase muscle, it will effectively pull the skin to naturally lift the fat. in theory. But it is a method of solving saggy breast.

>Should i get boob surgery? Im thinking really small impants to make them more symmetric and less saggy and an areola reduction.

They are okay, if you want to be a usual wife.

What does the rest of your body look like? In all seriousness, if the rest of your body is thin/thick that could influence your decision to do it.

Thanks for the compliment. Never heard of massage but ill look into it. Can that really make a difference at 22 tho?

The areolas are actually really good

ignore anyone who says you need surgery you have nice boobs and you should have more confidence, i wouldnt get advice off kissless virgins bashing off too faketits all day

that fake timestamp!!!

no, you have nice titties.

post a pic of them pushed together

exercise

Here is my wife with her beautiful tits and large areolas in a VS High Neck after her year long workout results

There is nothing wrong with your tits femanon. Just give them a lil love.

everything you said sounds like what i'd reccomend.

Not perving but do u have before and after pics?

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

This thread will get 300+ replies. Guaranteed.

yes. now go google how to solve your asymmetrical problem naturally.

show her

>my wife

I've e seen better tits in national geographic

Do u have any pics of boobs lifted by muscle? Im worried theyll look manly if i try that

no just work with what you have. There perfect that's real women look. You're beautiful just be confident.

>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!!!1

That's one of the biggest misconceptions about women lifting weights. You'll look manly if you take testosterone

Yeah get them smaller

Shes got nice tits, they look like theyve always been perky tho

Your tits are fine woman.

Would bite/10

Just shape them up a bit, gotta be comfortable with yourself. If that's gonna boost your confidence why not. Don't listen to these neckbeards. Go for it, people like aesthetically pleasing things. We're not just talking about boobs here. This is good advice.

It's like playing csgo and a buncha dudes are having fun dicking around, but all of a sudden a girl appears and the whole lobby acts like this girl is nobility.

Bunch of mark ass niggas if you ask me

>thinks he's talking to the girl in the picture
>posts a picture of a pokemon
>calls other people in this thread "neckbeards"

Lolll good answer

In my opinion OP natural is best there are nothing wrong with your boobs Im 24 and like a little sagg I know im only 1 of alot of guys so my opinion doesnt matter tho only person who you should be asking is yourself, if your not comfortable with them and you want surgery do it at the end of the day its your body do what makes you happy.

Wat makes u think im not girl in pic?

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Theyre giving me surgery advice. Calm ur ass down

>this entire thread

please do not reduce those sweet areolae & you really don't need surgery...they are still nice & perky

well you're a neckbeard, your self perception is fucked up. I can post whatever the fuck i want and make you feel like a fucking idiot because that's what you are.

Thanks for the compliment, idk about the sag but it seems like most ppl here like my nips so im thinking about keeping that part the same

DON'T REDUCE THE AUREOLA

Sup Forumsro im married just trying to give a (woman) lol advice if its not a trap :)

Yea cus surgery is tssss hot! mucho caliente to talk about

Lmao no worries this thread is making me reconsider the reduction

>
>>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!!!1

Hmm..

You are an idiot, go and eat something deadly.