Man who lived in East Finland was fined after he complained about the smell of Somali neighbours

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702222200075361_uu.shtml

Man from Joensuu, East-Finland was fined for hurting the honour of Somali neighbour.

The man and his wife were having a migraine from the Somali smell. Even the children of the couple were keeping their nose closed with their hands.

The Somalis claim that the Finnish man insulted them by saying racist slurs.

The man himself claims he merely mentioned the smell.

Two Finnish neighbours living in the same commie block went to the court to testify. They said they never saw or heard a vocal confrontation between the Finnish man and the Somali family but immediately after the Somalis had moved to the apartment, there was horrible smell ever since.

Eventually the Finnish man had to pay about 1000 euros to the Somalis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iltalehti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this not absurd?

Some Africans do have a very peculiar smell. You can smell it from over 5 meters away. You walk down a street or into a Lidl and smell the nigger musk or incense or whatever it is.

So basically if I came to Finland I could live by my smell... interesting.

Do Somalis smell worse than Indians?

Somalis smell of nigger while indians smell of sweat, spices, fried stuff and cheesy feet how can you beat that?

It was probably some curfoon or however you say it.

What the fuck is that? Google doesn't seem to know anyway every african smells of nigger even the clean ones.

It's made from uh..I think Frankenincsnse.
It could be some other smell like Cigars or Alchohol but we don't drink so..

Why do you need to make your home smell of curfoon?

It isn't pronounced like that and since I'm a diaspora who was born in the US I'll have a hard time finding how it's called but it's normally done to make your house smell nice.
It isn't supposed to smell or cause headaches so like I said it could be some malicious smell.

Sounds like the whites here in the US. They never brush their teeth or wear deordorant. Im in college now, and youd think they would know how to take care of themselves, but they dont.

Exactly my question toi. Somalis are fucking disgusting to begin with, why the fuck you've to smell awful too

Like I said it's probably some other nigger smell but I've heard people complain of frankincense.
It could be khat but I don't know if that's allowed in Sweden.

*Finland

It's gotta be some somali exclusive incense shit.

Khat is obviously illegal

>lol smells like nigger
alternatively they just didn't keep their house clean

That wouldn't be it.
Unless the man was single then it should be pretty clean especially because Somali culture is very tough on cleanliness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iltalehti
>Iltalehti (literally "Evening newspaper")[1] is a tabloid newspaper published in Helsinki, Finland.

so is this real or not?

I got btfo in an argument recently by bringing up some "facts" I learned from this board and I want to make sure I have shit right from now on

yeah that's the thing, I've noticed this since I was a kid and went to a super multicultural elementary school; people of different cultures literally smell different, have different aromas about them constantly because of food or whatnot. not only that but even disregarding culture races do actually smell different sometimes.

The yellow people say that wh*tes smell like rotten milk
I have never noticed such odour, though...