Rogue One fags, explain

Rogue One fags, explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaster_(Star_Wars)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats to explain

No literally what is your issue here

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

50 cals in space

didn't know they had spacetrees in star wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaster_(Star_Wars)

Every star wars weapon is more or less based on a real weapon. Rogue One is not an exception.

/thread

Its just a fucking laser Machingun Why Do You Assume It Is a . 50?

The M60 Isnt .50 Is 7.62 U Fggt

>A door gunner in both movies

>Not realizing door gunner is an actual position in a real military

.50 haha yeah that's a .30

Star Wars shills jump in for the defense!

literally who cares about the gun

its a good movie

Okay.. I'm going to see this movie now just to see the mutant squirrel mowing down space gooks.

Jyn Erso goes into hiding as a child when her father, research scientist Galen Erso, is forcibly recruited by Imperial Director Orson Krennic to complete the design of the Death Star, a space station designed to destroy entire planets. Fifteen years later, Bodhi Rook, a defecting Imperial pilot, smuggles a holographic message from Galen to the Rebel Alliance, while an adult Jyn is freed from Imperial captivity by the Rebellion, who plan to use her to track down her father, and then kill him to prevent the weapon being built.

Jyn, along with Rebel Officer Cassian Andor and his droid K-2SO, arrive on the planet Jedha where there is an armed uprising against the Empire. She reunites with her old revolutionary mentor Saw Gerrera, who has captured Rook. He shows her the hologram, in which her father expresses his love for her, and disclosed his coerced help in the project. The hologram also reveals that her father covertly compromised the Death Star's design, by including a subtle vulnerability in its reactor that can be used to destroy it. He tells her that the structural plans are at an Imperial high-security data bank on the planet Scarif. Meanwhile, Imperial Governor Grand Moff Tarkin meets with Krennic on the Death Star and expresses skepticism about the project and its management. As a demonstration Krennic uses the weapon to destroy Jedha's capital and crush the insurgency led by Gerrera, forcing Jyn and her group to flee with Rook, while Gerrera elects to remain and die with the city. Tarkin congratulates Krennic, then uses security breaches under Krennic's command as a pretext to take over control of the project.

Jyn tracks her father to an Imperial research facility, but he is fatally injured in a simultaneous Rebel bombing raid, and dies in her arms. Just before dying, he had admitted to Krennic that he was responsible for the leak of information, but had not stated the nature of the leaked message.

Jyn proposes a plan to steal the Death Star schematics from Scarif, but with her father and Gerrera dead and the hologram destroyed, the Rebel leadership have no way of verifying her story and cannot agree on a plan. Frustrated at their inaction, Jyn, Cassian, K-2SO and a number of rebels take a ship to raid the data bank themselves. As the three search the data bank for the design plans, the rest of their team set off explosives and commence firing in the nearby landing area in order to distract the resident stormtroopers. They are joined off-planet by the Rebel space fleet which has belatedly decided to help by attacking the space station that controls access to the planet, and also by Krennic who aims to review all of Galen's communications to discover what information had been sent by Galen. Jyn obtains the schematics from the data vaults while K-2SO is destroyed fending off stormtroopers. Rook, Îmwe, Malbus and several Rebels are killed, and Jyn is confronted by Krennic who declares the Empire's inevitable victory, only to be shot by Andor.

Tarkin decides to use the Death Star to destroy the compromised base, while Jyn uses the base communication system to send the Death Star schematics to the Rebel command ship; Jyn and Andor die as the base is annihilated. An Imperial force led by Darth Vader intercepts and boards the command ship, but as they fight for control, a blockade runner escapes with the schematic plans in the possession of Princess Leia.

Only underage fags or manchildren watch star wars anymore. Shits been raped and now disney is putting out a new film every 2 years

OK, sweetie.

Thats not a .50.

And pretty much every weapon in the original star wars movies was a kitbashed WWII gun.

Han uses a C96, storm troopers use stens and MG42's. Where's the problem?

I will always enjoy the original trilogy, and grudgingly tolerate the prequels. I will still enjoy those produced by the mouse, while accepting they are not canon. Then I realize I don't really care that much about any of it to begin with, and enjoy my day regardless.

Why is this in every thread.

I don't know enough about guns to say anything about that. But they're not in space in that shot, they're on a planet, with an atmosphere, wtf. And guns can shoot in space

They are canon though.

In our timeline, the Disney Empire won. There is no fighting it.

The only choice is to accept it.

/thread, faggots

fresh new meme

*forced new meme

yes the force is strong with it