Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqNoUPTzQAM
opinion.inquirer.net/58889/abakada-leadership-a-settled-issue
abakadapartylist.com/2015/11/15/bong-bong-marcos-for-vice-president-2016/
martinromualdez.com/cong-martin-with-bbm-abakada-partylist/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/48423/2-‘alabang-boys’-acquitted
newsinfo.inquirer.net/577455/ca-affirms-dismissal-of-drug-case-vs-alabang-boys
rappler.com/nation/57569-doj-road-rage-killer-rolito-go-jail
philstar.com/headlines/2016/07/06/1600124/duterte-joins-filipino-muslims-celebrating-timely-relevant-eidl-fitr
philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/27/1597277/duterte-makes-fun-catholic-churchs-practices
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Selamat pagi!

Dilly ding dilly gone

Are SEAfags still asleep?

Tell me how do i get asian bf
NOW

Do french girls(male) with penis(feminine) like asean boys?

RIP Ranieri. It was fun while it lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqNoUPTzQAM

KEK
DRUGGIES BTFO
if i could back in time i would vote for duterte instead of poe

are you crazy?

Help! My relative is a pro-Dutdut loyalist! How do I make him see the light?

fuck off algscum

>Somebody will actually argue that what Duterte is doing is right in the comments, I can assure you.

Top kek even YouTube has had it with Paid shilll bullshit

We would have been like North Korea
Tho it is like it with duterte and by extension bobong marcos
Fanatics wise

Bangon na

sleep

Time for my milking

gising

what did he mean by this

still comfy

you can be awake in your bed and do something

like rolling around till im tired and sleep again?

okay goodnight

Good Mooooooooo~rning.

bump

bump

Selamat :DDD

>Fucked her driver
>Get bribe money from drug dealers
>Soon to be publicly executed

Serves her right.

She finally fullfil her desires getting gangbanged and violated by jail guards

how wonderful

I worry about the credibility of the judge that issued the arrest order.

AFAIK, Judge Juanita Guerrero is a faculty and legal assistant of the University of Perpetual Help College of Law whose long-time Dean, Albano, is connected to the ABAKADA Party List. ABAKADA has strong ties to BBM

opinion.inquirer.net/58889/abakada-leadership-a-settled-issue
abakadapartylist.com/2015/11/15/bong-bong-marcos-for-vice-president-2016/
martinromualdez.com/cong-martin-with-bbm-abakada-partylist/

She also overturned the ruling on the Alabang Boys
newsinfo.inquirer.net/48423/2-‘alabang-boys’-acquitted
newsinfo.inquirer.net/577455/ca-affirms-dismissal-of-drug-case-vs-alabang-boys

and granted bail to Rolito Go which was blocked by the DOJ during de Lima’s term
rappler.com/nation/57569-doj-road-rage-killer-rolito-go-jail

>mfw i read this post and her convoy just passed me here in edsa stuck at traffic near sm mega mall right now
Media behind is causing more traffic

afaik, Sandiganbayan has power over Senators. Regional Trial Courts does not.

Due process, please.

>go to /asean/
>literally /r/Philippines

no, literally Sup Forums

Is this this the first time that a vocal critic of the president has been arrested since the time of Marcos? I don't recall GMA, Jinggoy, or Bong ever openly criticizing P-Noy.

I'm starting to miss the Malays and Indonesians, come back please

>GMA
she couldn't since pnoy wasn't pres yet

Jinggoy, or Bong
they only somewhat threw salt to the admin but not Aquino directly when their plunder cases started happening

I remeber that somehow Delima lambasted the judge for letting the alabang boys go

literally /flip/ circlejerk. kill yourselves

Not openly but discretely

Jinggoy bong and enrile are the only opposition senators in the Senate

While corona already hinting returning the lands to the farmer in hacienda luisita case

Hiro range ban flips pls

while being a midnight appointee
by gloria very slimy

Did you flips finally purge all the Muslims?

no. but i hate catholicism just as much. or maybe because i just hate spain

So where are the Malays and Indons?

Duterte has a history of burning mosque

We just need a big happening in the south
Like Zamboanga siege but much worse

Muslims are busy praying right now, maybe I should head outside and get a breather.

>He was the first to give formal representation to the Lumad and Muslim community, designating deputy mayors to represent their interests in the local government.

>The anti-discrimination ordinance he championed was reportedly a response to news he received that Muslims were being discriminated against by real estate agents.

>More than anybody, Mayor Rodrigo Duterte wants the conflict with Muslim extremists in Mindanao settled.
>“If there is anybody who wishes that this bloody problem would end soon, it is I because I am both Moro and Christian,” Duterte declared in an interview with former North Cotabato Gov. Emmanuel Pinol.

>Duterte’s insights on the bloodshed involving Muslim armed groups were the latest installment in Pinol’s series on different issues which he intends to condense in a book. The mayor revealed that he feels strongly about the settlement because he is “both Christian and Muslim”.

>Pinol said it was the first the mayor admitted that his maternal grandmother had Moro lineage.
>“I feel the fear of the Christians and share the dreams of the Moro people who feel that they have been dispossessed of their land and identity,” Duterte said.

>Pinol pointed out that his ties with the Muslims were made even stronger because his eldest son, Paulo, who is now Davao vice mayor, converted to Islam when he married a Muslim Tausug girl.

>“I have grandchildren who are either Muslim or Christian. Would I want to see a situation in the future where even my own grandchildren would be dragged into this conflict?” he asked.

>Duterte
>not a crypto-Muslim

wew

>Muslims are discriminated by real estate agents

They are fucking retarded, I got easy millions due to Muslim clients few years back.
Even my lazy cousin got easy 2M just buy selling a 40M property to muslims.

*by

>They are fucking retarded
I think the whole world kind of agrees on this point.

GMA was arrested when she wasn't president anymore for electoral fraud. I think the warrant of arrest was issued by the Pasay court. Then on 2012, she was arrested again for charges of Plunder. This time the warrant came from Sandiganbayan because she was then a congresswoman.

Jinggoy and Bongbong's warrant of arrest for plunder were issued also by the Sandiganbayan. I don't know why people insist that there was no due process given to them.

he flip flops over it

philstar.com/headlines/2016/07/06/1600124/duterte-joins-filipino-muslims-celebrating-timely-relevant-eidl-fitr

philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/27/1597277/duterte-makes-fun-catholic-churchs-practices

he once also implied if your are Christian flip living in Mindanao your basically an invader

>he flip flops over it
>flip flops

Made me kek

>Vietnamese currency is dong
Do you take white dong?

It's đồng, means "copper", not dick.

Ngap ngap kapunkaaap

booooooooooooo

how much rice do Viets eat?

Dunno, i've probably eaten tons and tons. I eat them everyday, since the day that i can eat.

test

You are unb&, congrats

Is it weird that I like the Spanish language enough to learn it but I still hate Spain and general Latino culture?

>hating Latino culture
If you didn't hate it I would be more concerned.

tried exploring it once and I couldn't stand it: it's so fucking annoying to me.

*tips zucchetto*

Even Spanish and Portuguese people hate Latino culture. Hell, even half the latinos hate latino culture.

>heresy continues

How many more years before he says it's better to be a Muslim?

>cuckolic

Probably this year, he already compared Jesus' disciples to ISIS last year.

Great khutbah again today, Visayans BTFO

yay you're baaaaack.

might rethink the whole 'becoming a priest' thing

Reminder this is why INC is the one true religion.
Also go to church and worship tomorrow on Sabbath Saturday not protesting k?

>INC
>hates Protestants and Catholics

Really makes you think...

How nice, I want fiery sermons too
>entire khutbah about enviromentalism and the decision to use the air cond for noon prayers with the rest using fans
>the free pudding and oranges ran out by end of prayers
REEEEE
Greenpeace get out of my mosque!

The only true religion is the religion of (((peace)))

>tfw Islam is getting cucked

lel

Look up transgenderism in Iran.

This is probably top5 cringe cults out there tbqhwy

8/10 they shill troll the flip internet with pro Marcos bullshit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand.

Didn't expect that...

Glory to mankind.

From the start, I knew my father was an avid fan of Duterte kasama na doon yung mga perks niya. When I went home from school, the house was full of people laughing,drinking, and I guess celebrating? The TV was showing the news of the RTC order for the senator's arrest warrant. "Justice is served" daw. Victory daw. Forgive me, but hindi ko talaga maintindihan kung bakit siya pinapa-aresto at ano yung pruweba na magpapatunay doon. So I asked my dad kung bakit siya pinapa-aresto. Dahil daw sa mga witnesses at mga statements nila. I replied if may solid proof na ba? If may probable cause na ba? He told me to wait and see.

I told him that this maybe is a revenge plot after she dipped herself investigating the DDS years back. If Duterte is innocent of its existence, bakit ayaw niya magsalita? At bakit parang ang bilis ng korte mag-issue ng warrant.

"So kailangan niyang ipakulong si De Lima based on contradicting hearsays from state witnesses na wala namang solid proof?", I asked. He glared his eyes on me. I continued speaking whether credible ba yung statements ng mga witnesses (Espinosa, Colango, Dayan, etc).

"Yun na yun? This administration is a circus!", I blurted out.

He got up from the sofa, pumunta sa harap ko, at sinampal ako.

I looked at his face na parang pinapa-mukha niya sa akin na 'hindi ako pwedeng magsalita laban sa idol niya'. Yung mga kasamahan niya, tinignan lang ako na parang deserve ko yun.

Jusko, ganito na ba sa buong Pilipinas?

Love your country but never your politicians.

Upvoted and shared

>Love your country but never your politicians
preach

BWISET! Can anyone who took the Civil Service Exam (professional) verify if it's easy or what? I'm so confused. Some people are saying it's just like your average college entrance exam EZ PZ, but then you have those people who fail multiple times, and also that scary low less than 20% passing rate. Taking so I can run as president

My place khutbah was about Islam is tolerance beyond certain limits. Transgression is definitely not allowed.
>Janganlah engkau melampaui batas
>No compromise on aqeedah (faith)
I liked it how the khateeb worded it. :D

Anyway.
What's up /asean/

Yes, it's easy. They fail because they're dumb.

and yet you keep erping and fapping to trap cartoon on laotian kuffar imageboard

Afaik, their plunder cases were well on its way that's why they were against the admin about corona.
Because if corona slipped through he can stop those cases.

I remember in 2012 the courts did grant the rights back to the farmers in the lusita shit regardless but a lot of those lands were already sold and owned by private companies that's why it was delayed in hell

Someone needs to get bakahime to turn back to the path of being human.
Or is it already too late?

ez pz lemon squeezy

We're not perfect beings but we can worked for it, right? ;^)

You make me sad senpai. A lot of people can't be that dumb. There must be something here. I suspect it's because a person probably shouldn't have more than 15-20 mistakes. I forgot how many exactly. That plus the +50 paged constitution rights probably sucker punched unsuspecting examinees

22,000-25,000 preorder price for Switch hesu kristo. I hope the actual thing without Zelda and 1-2-Switch will only be at 15,000-16,000.

just review the basics of the constitution and the philippine political system, and you're good to go.

Those failed cunts are old people who worked in private companies first thinking to retire working in government and they thought civil service exam is just 1+1 grade school bullshit. Its actually like a college entrance test + laws

There is a complete reviewer for the CSC Exam available online for free. The site is 1taker.com.

Cinta terlarang.