We didn't oppress Finland, but i really wish we would've

We didn't oppress Finland, but i really wish we would've.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1MF-U4UNI
vocaroo.com/i/s1pys92WmFph
youtube.com/watch?v=MUgp3X1cYAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did, though. It is the very reason Swedes created those Mongoloid theories about Finns, to justify said oppression.

It was sweet and kinky as long as it lasted. Alas, all great things most come to an end.

Oppress this you mong.
>*Compresses all the oxygen inside uretha*
>*shoots oxygen out while holding lighter on the tip of benis*
>*lights Freudenthal shlomo up with dick thunder.*

Treats you right,

Nah, that was just to feed our ego. We wouldn't have needed to justify oppressing Finns. If we wanted to, we would just do it.

That may have been what Finland-Swedes used the theories for though, I wouldn't know.

>swedo-finnish thread
fuck yeah, my new favourite kind

Of course you'd have to justify it, all other European powers did too. Not because they had to get permission from anybody, but to convince themselves what they were doing was right.
>That may have been what Finland-Swedes used the theories for though
No, Swedes created it specifically for that purpose.

stop hating eachother

Sevens of truth

>That may have been what Finland-Swedes used the theories for though
So you admit that Swedes oppressed Finns, gib reparations now

Finland-Swedes are Finnish though. Completely. They have nothing to do with Sweden and we are not responsible for them.

Perhaps the modern ones, Finlandswedes of the past were even more elitist and oppressive and consequently of Swedish blood.

Why are Finns so hateful of Freudenthal? Is it just so they can use bullshit historical arguments to attack RKP?

Gibe reparations

RKP has its roots in anti-Finnish racism, something they themselves cannot deny.

>The Swedish People's Party in Finland considers Freudenthal to be their spiritual father, and it issues an award named after him, the Axel Olof Freudenthal Medal. Many Silver and Bronze medals have been given to individuals since 1937, but only one Gold medal has been issued - to Elisabeth Rehn in 1994.[1]. However, the party has not issued the medal since 2007 due to external criticism of Freudenthal's racial views.[2][3][4] To date, no Freudenthal Medal recipient has renounced the award.

I can assure you absolutely no one knows the bloke even existed. Well, not the normies and non-psychotic posters here anyway.

>the masses are dumb and ignorant

What else is new?

Our past with Sweden is obviously a taboo for political reasons. Why would anybody want to identify as "Nordic" once they've uncovered the hideous face of Sweden's Nordicist, anti-Finnish past?

Yeah, most old political parties have shady pasts. Most of the left-leaning parties in Europe that are older than 70 years at some point got support from the Sovjet Union, in order to place sympathetic governments in power in strong countries. Doesn't make calling them communists today any less retarded and off-point.

And y'know Freudenthal wasn't just a racial biologist. He did other academic work that wasn't related to Finnish inferiority. And even then, it's not like he ever advocated killing all Finns. Carl von Linné was racist too, but that doesn't make everyone who ever admired him racist.

Based on this article here he sounds like a very potential Sup Forums poster were he born a bit later.

You think there's a reason why no one is discussing his opinions?

>no one is discussing his opinions
Probably because of

Everything Freudenthal did was against the interests of ethnic Finns, therefore he and his party deserve nothing but disdain.

Will the sport program make me fagut?

I just want to lose weight

Too bad Finland-Swedes are equal citizens of Finland, huh? Have to deal with that pesky "democracy" and "fairness". Can't have an ethno-state, which would just be so fucking great, wouldn't it? Fuck off.

Is it democracy that we bow down to a 5% minority?

It's a good system. It's helped me improve my body. If you refrain from the diet tips it's just a great exercise plan.

>bow down to a 5% minority
>Totally what's happening in Finland right now

Yes you did. You conquered and subjugated us, destroyed our traditions and culture, forced christianity upon us under the pain of death, taxed us to near starvation, conscripted us en mass to your wars in central Europe, forced a trade monopoly upon us that basically rendered our land a tar production colony for you, and generally, treated us little better than slaves.

Our population and wealth only started to grow once we went under the rule of the Ruskies.
Our time as autonomous grand Duchy was better than our whole history under your rule because the Russians weren't as big cunts to us during their reign, as you were to us.

Not that the Ruskies were any decent folk, mind you. During the great northern war, those fucking cunts sacked Österbothnia, took countless finnish CHILDREN as slaves, killed shittons of us and basically destroyed and stole everything they could.

Fuck both of you. Both you Swedes and Ruskies are imperialistic oppressors that subjugated my ancestors, and I have nothing but disdain for you both.

Our current system is far from democracy and fairness. The overwhelming majority are against Svecoman tyranny, yet it prevails.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1MF-U4UNI

>Svecoman tyranny
What are you talking about?

How exactly does avoiding meat, eggs, dairy and meat reduce your testosterone levels?

Watch the video.

I did. Could barely understand a word he was saying. But I guess you're talking about mandatory Swedish education in schools? It seems from what he saidthat you are coming from a false premise: Believing that you have to learn Swedish in order to communicate with Finland-Swedes. This isn't the case. Nor is it to communicate with people in Sweden, as he tried to. Lord knows you couldn't do that if you tried.

No. Finns are expected to speak Swedish because it's one of their languages. They are expected to learn Finnish because it's one of their languages. Finns are bilingual. The citizens of Finland have two languages, not one. A Finn who doesn't speak his two national languages is less than a true Finn.

Fuck if I know. I ain't no dietitian.

why do Swedes deny their brutal oppression of Finns?

do they still consider them less than human, a toy to play with, if you will?

>No. Finns are expected to speak Swedish because it's one of their languages. They are expected to learn Finnish because it's one of their languages. Finns are bilingual. The citizens of Finland have two languages, not one. A Finn who doesn't speak his two national languages is less than a true Finn.
Finns determine what constitutes Finnishness. Not you, Nils-Göran.

>They are expected to learn Finnish because it's one of their languages
Wrong.
Finnish is the language of Finns.
Swedish is a foreign tongue imposed upon us by your ancestors, and it has no place in these lands.
Thank the old gods it is dying here.

Swedish has only a few centuries of history here, and it's not good history either.

>Finns determine what constitutes Finnishness
Fuck you, no they don't. Even an entire generation of Finns do not decide that on their own. What is Finnish is made into corporeal law through the letters of the CONSTITUTION OF FINLAND!

Finland decides what is Finnish. Not a single, disgruntled individual who doesn't want to see any similarities between his homeland and it's old neighbor.

www.finlex.fi/sv/laki/alkup/2003/20030423

The constitution can be changed, if change is desired by the majority. Our government can pretend that Swedish is part of our identity, but I couldn't give a rat's ass as long as it isn't imposed by force on anybody.

So then there's no argument to be had! Change the law when you can, and until that time comes, stop discriminating against your countrymen.

A literal cuck tries to tell other people how to run a country.

When are you taking your arabic fluency test senpai?

>Even an entire generation of Finns do not decide that on their own
It was a single generation who decided to make it an official language, it will be a single generation who will take that status away. That's why Fennoswedes so desperately try to cling on to mandatory Swedish, because they know giving up those privileges will lead to their extinction. They will give them up, though, either by kicking and screaming or voluntarily.

>Finns determine what is Finnish identity
>change is not desired by majority of Finns
>government is pretending that Swedish is part of Finnish identity

top fucking kek

More like telling at most ten guys that a country of 5 million people is not theirs to decide over.

>The constitution can be changed, if change is desired by the majority.
>The constitution is not changed
Ergo

if the fucking soviets couldnt beat them what makes you think you guys could? cucks

Desperate power fantasies of a dying people.

60% of Finns want to get rid of mandatory Swedish, actually. Constitutional change will happen later if there is a need for it, but at the moment most Finns just want to get rid of mandatory Swedish.

>beat them
What are you talking about Mac? We weren't at war. We were fellow citizens of the same kingdom. And after that, close allies. The last time Swedes fought against Finns in war was before the 1300s m8.

The Soviet Union won the war

Fukken based.

If they had, you'd be part of or at least bordering Russia.

If they lost, karelia wouldn't be a Russian state with a dead meme culture

We weren't talking about constitutional change, but mandatory Swedish. Most Finns are against it.

Why do you think that?

>We weren't talking about constitutional change
Then it should be even easier to change if you had a majority who supported it. Finns should obey the law to the letter, until and if they have a majority of citizens to support changing it.

But we don't live in a democracy, and that's the problem. If we did, it wouldn't have been introduced in the first place. There has never been a period in Finnish history where the majority supported Swedish language.

It's the truth

It's a victory to fail every goal you have and get humiliated?

Well if you don't live in a democracy, then shut the fuck up about
>The constitution can be changed, if change is desired by the majority

To be honest, Finns should be on their knees and thanking Swedes for the civilization they brought to Finland
Without Sweden, Finns would be just a backward tribe like the Sami people

Tell more accurately.

Techniclly yes, technically not.

They got the areas ( I think) wich they asked for in the very begining, but failed in conquering Finland completely, wich became their goal when the war started.

Unlike other countries on the border, Finland stayed independent.

Also soviets died more.

Are you comparing us to burgers in Vietnam?
Go fuck yourself, if so.

this
sami should be exterminated btw

I don't know who you're quoting but I'm just stating facts. If it were up for the majority to decide Swedish would've died out here long ago.

>nofap

Can I trust this infographic? Or is it broscience bullshit?

>us
ivan...

>backward tribe like Sami people

No

Nah. Gotta keep reindeer exclusive. That would be like killing all the farmers in the Champagne region.

finns are so cute

>muh k/d

Samis are doing fine.
I'd like to see germans try to perfect alcoholism in negative 40 degrees celsius.

Yes

Winning sounds awful

vocaroo.com/i/s1pys92WmFph

Sami are indigenous Mesolithic huntergatherers who simply adopted an Uralic language. Finnic people were pastoral metallurgists, who at their time were more advanced than the I1 forefathers of Swedes.

It's better than losing

>hol up we were metallurgists and shit
no!
Finns are just Sami who were colonized by Swedes

>pastoral metallurgists
For as long as "Sami" has been a distinguishable ethnic group (around 1000AD), they have also been ironworking pastoralists.

Soviets beat them both times they fought.

not excactly

>Finns are just Sami who were colonized by Swedes

No...

No, Samis adopted metallurgy from Finnics. Before that they used bones for arrows and other weaponry. They never made weapons out of steel or advanced to such a stage.

Still

I really like where this thread is going

keep it bumped until kangs wake up

i like this finnish video

youtube.com/watch?v=MUgp3X1cYAo

>various "what's the must fun way to kill, rape or torture a finn" threads on a daily basis
>various bait threads made by swedes that get bumbed 24 hours straight on a daily basis
>everyone on these threads sides with the aggressor (that is the swedes)
>even our general is filled with foreigners who try to bait us
>tfw literally everyone on Sup Forums jumps on us

And I highly doubt Sup Forums is any better. At least try to contain your autism outside of our general, because that's where I will be hiding for the rest of my Sup Forums career.

Fuck you all, and fuck this cancerous site.

but i love you guys :(

>theories

This it's so fucking obnoxious, then some swede comes and cries why is he bullied or why we don't like them.

>Fucking yellow mongol subhumans bow to us lol you're just a swedish cryptocolony lollollo t: Sven åke från sveriger

>Y u hate us and bully :(((((( t: Sven åke från sverige also.

Really fucking done with this. I hope Sweden drowns in it's "new swedes"

Literally go fuck yourself.

There's nothing I gained from this website. Not any knowledge whatsoever, not feeling of kinship outside of /mämmi/. Some occasional laughs maybe but that's it. Mainly just hatred.

I used to genuinely like Swedes for example, but after being here for 5 years almost on a daily basis I can't say the same anymore. I just don't want them near me, I don't want to see their posts. They're repulsive people.

But go on, keep on bashing and hating us. Make another "how to kill, rape or torture a finn" thread. I wont be there to see it.

>how to kill, rape or torture a finn
It's an american and an australian who makes those.

says i like fins on here. gets hated on :(

Dutch, Swede and Indian too.

Sorry burgerbro. I'm struggling to be nice to anyone here since 99% are hostile towards me.

i'm pretty sure if you go to a non troll thread, you'll talk to plenty of decent people. i find finns funny and fun to talk to, outside of the usual back and forth bullying

it's just the same few that post the same things over and over. just ignore them if it gets too much. heck, i'm gay and there's plenty of hostility there but i just shrug it off