I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

yeah yeah, whatever

i buy a brune one

26 kiss less virgin reporting in

I already have one but I can use another

bullshit but just in the 0.0000000001% chance it could happen, OP is still a fag.

If she looks like pic related. I'm in

Ok.

worth a try tbh

Please...
>If dubs everyone replying in this thread dies horribly instead (except me XD XD XD).

it would be a fucking Christmas miracle
>implying a girl would somehow find her way down in my basement

Ey

I'm in

reply how?

I want the one in the pic from op

but will i really be any less alone?

whatever

24kv reporting, also OP is a fag

But I don't want to lose my wizard powers. Haven't even figured out how to use them yet. Then being my powers and a girlfriend.

Hope this works

how do i reply

hoping meme magick works. give me a GF!

When did Sup Forums turn into facebook?

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is really lame and try to cock block people and make only people that lives in this earth only can pick ugly people losers and ugly people cause the ugly people losers smell like poop and cant get people the normal way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and so the ugly people losers that smell like poop cant cheat so the ugly people losers dont look pathatic and can read people yithout doing the ocd so the ugly people losers can read people by cheating so and the ugly people losers like the ugly bitch so i dont knog uhy iam caring about helping people so i dont help the ugly people losers

About 3 years ago

praise kek

okj

Why not?

nigga you gay

if dubs you die

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

nice eyes

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit and the ugly people losers i have to spend my life the ugly people losers try to cheat to force me to like ugly people losers cause my father is selfish and i have to spend my life to help the ugly people losers that cant make friends or help ugly people cause there so pathatic and smell like poop but besides that iam going to be in pain cause the ugly people losers going to eat my shit so and can cheat so can keep me isolatied so is ugly and can cheat to be better then everybody uhile being ugly like the ugly people losers that smell like poop and the ugly people and the ugly bitch that smell like poop and get angry and is lame and smell like poop

and doesnt care about bothering people uehn people dont like the ugly bitch and the ugly people losers and ugly people try to act attrative

Meme

going to my fuck friend tommorw is this true ?

If u say so

Ahahahahaha gay

u made me..

Im trusting u op

and it is bad enough that is it hard to keep a secret uhen to keep mouth shut but nor ugly people losers that smell like poop can read me

No

cause the ugly people losers smell like poop say iam force to like ugly people losers so the ugly bitch force me to like the ugly people losers by spliiiting my heart so can read me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and can knor everything befure i do it

ok

Already do m8

>implying

That would be dank.

>REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW
What will my wife say about this?

PUSSY I WANT PUSSY1!!!!!11111111!!!!!11111111!!!!!!1111!!!

Why not

well maybe this will work

wat

Ez GF.

ok

Lets go

"I'll take 'Things That'll Never Happen' for $300, Alex."

Worth a try.

Kill self.

YII

Fuck it

a blonde please

Sure

Today bitch

bump

Fine

ty

I want one

if you say so

If this shit actually fucking works tho

Doubtful but let's try. COME BACK TO ME EX GIRLFRIEND!

i beleeb

Hell yeah

None of the guys on Sup Forums should reproduce and loving any of them would be a giant waste of time. F 21

please

Why not

Goooo pls my girlfriend broke up with me 5 months ago and I still solo

Ok

Better be as hot as this girl.

Yes pls

well then lets see where this takes me

You don't deserve love.

Replying.

pls

Dammit woman notice my efforts

I fucking wish life worked like that

You could never pass for a women

I choose to believe.

those birds are cuter

Awesome!

It's not my fault no one under 200 pounds will touch your little penis . ;*

Righto.

Even though I'll lose her in a week or less, that week will be nice.

I choose to believe. What a time to be alive.