Does Sup Forums think this is actually possible?

Does Sup Forums think this is actually possible?

*ProTip - It's not.

all men are kinda betas if they want pussy

Not alpha = Beta
Beta = Not Alpha
Alpha = Not Beta
Not Beta = Alpha

.... No

What about the more interesting personality types, Omega and Sigma?

Oh right, and while I'm on the subject, alpha vs beta etc is pointless, all we're doing is criticizing people for not living or acting the same as you. Peace and love you fucking niggers.

Don't take shit from others, don't get pushed around and mind your own damn business, that's what middle ground is like

how no? If you want pussy (and you aren´t a rapist) you will have to bow down to pussy and do something for the woman (pay for diner, buy her stuff, marry her) and that is not what an alpha does.

Only gay men and bachelors can be alpha

>Omega & Sigma?

too lazy to google, please explain Niggerfag?

>(pay for diner, buy her stuff, marry her)
Fuckin Uber-Beta fag detected

Googled it for you, you Arab fuck

omega: you are the polar opposite of the alpha male, but in a good way. like the alpha male you are confident, intelligent and have a sense of charisma about you, but unlike the alpha male, you are completely your own person. you do not need anyone, and you can even be emotionally distant due to your complete self-possession. you trust few people and foster even fewer intimate relationships. omegas do not care for leadership by others as they are perfectly capable of leading themselves
~
sigma male: you are a manipulative mastermind. you are a spider waiting to lay your trap. you possess a cunning, intuitive mind and can sway people to your will. you don't have the casual swagger of the alpha or the omega but you do have a clever presence about you and people tend to be both wary and respect you for that. you can often be even more powerful than the alpha or the omega male in social situations due to your ability to persuade and manipulate them. you are neither a follower or a leader but rather a wild card

You're right OP.

People who think they're neither are definitely one or the other, most likely a beta.

Sounds like you have a broad general definition of Alpha. I Know some Alphas who are genuinely cool bros. Alpha does not = Dick.

Omegas are delusional betas.

Sigmas are like more cringey betas who will most likely be a virgin into their late 20s early 30s.

If you brand yourself on the 'Alpha'/'Beta' scale then you belong on the cunt scale for morons who don't understand how to live life.

This shit doesn't exist. Don't expect some shitty classification to answer your questions on society. Go outside- it's not all fucking Silverbacks and chastity cuckolds out there.

What if I typically do not give enough shits to go around beating my chest but when I do give a shit I act. What is that?

He didn't say Alpha, he said middle ground

>omega: you are the polar opposite of the alpha male, but in a good way. like the alpha male you are confident, intelligent and have a sense of charisma about you, but unlike the alpha male, you are completely your own person. you do not need anyone, and you can even be emotionally distant due to your complete self-possession. you trust few people and foster even fewer intimate relationships. omegas do not care for leadership by others as they are perfectly capable of leading themselves
>~
>sigma male: you are a manipulative mastermind. you are a spider waiting to lay your trap. you possess a cunning, intuitive mind and can sway people to your will. you don't have the casual swagger of the alpha or the omega but you do have a clever presence about you and people tend to be both wary and respect you for that. you can often be even more powerful than the alpha or the omega male in social situations due to your ability to persuade and manipulate them. you are neither a follower or a leader but rather a wild card
>>>
> Anonymous 12/16/16(Fri)15:19:03 No.715478068 ▶
> (OP)
>You're right OP.
>People who think they're neither are definitely one or the other, most likely a beta.

Omega are Betas in denial that dont like the Beta label, still Beta fags

Knowledge of Greek letters ≠ personality types

ITT: Delusionals who got participation trophies and have no idea about their actual status.

Personally you sound very beta

Wow you don't even know...

I know what he said Faggot. I replied to it myself.

His definition of 'Middle ground', leads me to believe that he has a warped ass perception of who is Alpha and who is Beta

i am a submissive beta c u c k

C U C K

U

C

K

what?

>That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth

*ahem*
He says:

yoo dont eevin no

Personally you sound like a faggot.
>personally
Who the fuck says that on an imageboard

oh thanks

>*ProTip - It's not.
THIS

Imho you do fam

>Who the fuck says that on an imageboard

Lots of people do, Faggot. WTF does it have to do with an imageboard? thats like if I said:
Who the fuck uses the word "The" on an imageboard?

You guys know why you are all Beta-Fags?
Because you clicked the thread to argue against OP's infallible ProTip.

Are you retarded? I agreed with OP.

No it's not you stupid fuck, it's like stupid cunts who say in my opinion, like we know it's your fucking opinion you don't need to tell me.