How does one create strong female character?

How does one create strong female character?

By writing a man and casting a woman.

Literally this

Why do all female characters have to be strong now? Not all women are strong

pretty much

Things fall apart when you think "strong" = mannish.

If you want a strong female character look at Lucretia from Spartacus. She was a good one.

In short, make them actual characters.

By writing a mother that is grounded in reality, like Ripley and Conner who did what they did for the sake of their children Newt and John. If either of them were made today they would have them get in a fist fight with a Xenomorph or Terminator.

Mom has a family.

And yet they loved Age of Ultron

Their taste may be shit, but that one point is valid.

That was probably just Jay and Jay alone, they then push Mike to compromise on it during the taping.
Jay is an absolute pleb and his taste is always apparent when they review MCU movies.

Mike loved Force Awakens so nah they're both plebs.

By giving them more motivation than just typical girl shit. Cersei in GoT is great like that, pic related is my all time favorite strong female character.

What usually makes "stronk females" so fucking shitty is that they try to make them overcome their femininity.. Its always eye rollingly stupid.

Atia would use her delicious tits to get what she wanted, while a "stronk female character" would dress like a man and tie her tits down and demand that men took her seriously or something retarded.

>ripley was gonna be a man
>sigourney weaver was cast cause Ridley liked her audition

There it is.

Salt?

by writing them as a man and adding the feminine traits afterwards

The term "strong female" cringe inducing.

>I think of a man, and then I take away reason and accountability.

so why isn't this flowchart titled 'how to make strong characters'?

also the idea that you can't have stereotypes or characters that represent a theme or idea in your movie is just so fucking backwards. thinking like this will destroy the industry.

>"doesnt have flaws"
>leads into villains branch

what the fuck is this person smoking

Pepper?

I fucking love stuff like this.