>start crying because life sucks
>light up cigarettes and cry at the same time

what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=YFYO5UnJfuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also feels thread ^

same here thinking about being homeless and just sleep my days away... cant suicide for the sake of ma family

Atleast you are at college. I still don't know what to do with my life. I am 29.

Don't feel too bad user.

I have no idea who you are but you be that bad. You are in college and that means you both are financially stable and have the drive to move up in the world.
Just keep on working on improving yourself and have confidence in your actions. Its better to make the effort because at least then you know you gave it your best.

Don't feel too bad cos there is always someone out there who has it worse and is still going.

join the club

what club

consider actively trying to find a friend or significant other. This personally helps distract me from my mind

you're not the only one on b who is sad lonely depressed and bored with everyone and everything, so join the club

not financially stable, its just college is free here in europe

masturbate and sleep

what are good ways to meet new people in order to accomplish what you said?

OP

I have depression too

I went to see a doctor and he put me on Celexa and Xanax and things are much better now

GO SEE A DOCTOR SERIOUSLY

i cant afford it

k'

That sucks... We get free healthcare in my country. But if you have a computer and I assume internet access then you obviously have some sort of income. You should really consider it.

Find a mentor.

They will tell you what to do and give you a purpose while also helping you get your shit life in order.

living in a dorm is very cheap compared to healthcare here

Are things really better to you or are u just ignoring all the shit u hated? I am still curious how those pills really work.

Stop being a faggot. Too hard? See a doctor and get medicated. No money? Suck dick on the streets.

put yourself out there in whatever environment you're in. people are all around you. if you've got social anxiety it makes it a lot harder to deal with social situations on a regular basis tho. letting go of caring about what you say around people (xanax) as long as it isnt too crazy haha
this

The saddest day of my life.

>Be me, I'm young, can't remember exact age.
>Tired of playing outside so decide to come in.
>Go through the door and call to my guardians.
>No reply.
>Whatever.jpg
>I'm adopted and sometimes my adoptive patents can be mean.
>Go to the living room and look out the front window.
>Watched people walk by for a while then saw a big dog on my front lawn and got kinda scared.
>Decided I'll just go back outside and climb a tree or something.
>Get bored again after a while and come back in.
>Call to my adoptive parents again and wander around the house looking for them.
>No reply.
>Get kind of worried.
>I see there is a ton of food sitting on a plate for me.
>Much more than usual.
>Eat a bunch of it. Feels good man.
>Lots left. I leave it there and go take a nap.
>Wake up at some point and it's now dark out. Still no one.
>This has never happened before. >What the fuck is going on. Did they abandon me like my real mom did?
>Eat some more, take a shit, go back to sleep and figure wait till morning.
>Morning comes and they still aren't home.
>Decide I should call police.
>Go to the kitchen to try and use the phone but I forgot something.....
>I'm a fucking cat and I don't know how to use a phone.

you need antidepressants.

Do drugs,

They might change your outlook on life and make u change what ur doing.
Or send u loony but they have more drugs to fix that

Due to the fact that I'm hopelessly depressed and tired, and I show no interest in absolutely anything at all (not even women), my dad told me today that he started thinking I might like guys. "otherwise what the fuck is wrong with you, not going out at all?"

he also told me that I'm pathetic for not doing anything besides my duties like studying, helping him etc. he said that he doesn't see me trying to give meaning to my life. at all. and how I used to be such a joyful lil' guy.

>Dorm room

You're doing alright. 26yo 10 year neet in a room in my mothers house. You've got prospects, bro.

this is how i thought id end up, how have you been dealing with it so far? and what do you expect to happen in the future?

me irl :

watch this video in it's entirety. then just let it go
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY

what's weird is that I've been like this for years and this is pretty much his first real freakout about me. he always told me how I should get a gf, but I don't want any relationships at all. Even with friends I meet like once every other month.

Exercise works the best for me, especially trying something new. Have no fear friend. My sports are running, hiking, and rock climbing (including in a gym, which is easily accessible, and people are very friendly). Also public exercise gyms are around if you're budget-conscious. Do you have friends? Read a book, watch a movie? Making origami is fun, or buying some paint and a brush and just going at it, or doodling

thats why nobody will ever give a shit about you tbh

I was fine and pretty happy immersing myself in vidya and friends for the first 5 years, then my father died and i started smoking weed every day to not deal with things.

Throughout the years I was smoking I became withdrawn, got severe anxiety, stopped talking to people, lost all my self confidence to the point my mind is empty in all conversations except depressive shit. I stopped a year ago and 2 weeks ago I started on antidepressants because I found literally nothing in life gave me any enjoyment. I'm hoping and praying the antis will give me back my ability to enjoy things and get passed my anxiety so that I can figure out what I like and try to find work to do with that interest.

Doesnt he know faggots go out all the time? clubs and concerts and shit?

apparently not really. that would've been quite an insult though. " even fags go out all the time"

Gid damn youre such a faggot.. Never heard of mental toughness?? Wtf is wring with you people.. None of you know what its really like to struggle in life. What a bunch of pussies.. KYS now. Do the world a favor plz

i feel you man, even though i would want a girlfriend and all but i feel you for being "bullied" by even ur family

Kill yourself

These threads are always full of faggots with now mental toughness. Groe a pair and mive the fuck on. Have some real problems pussies

It's not quite bullying though. On my mom's side, is pretty much just apathy ( not in a weird way, I guess she just accepts me like this). My dad kept saying to get a gf, and go join all sorts of clubs, but I find even the idea repulsive. And I know that I'm the problem, that this is not how one should live, but I don't FEEL bad about it.

Illegal immigrant here, quit being such a pussy. I make fucking $30000 a year. I survive and fuck pussy every other day. How about you start by getting a worth career and dropping that liberal arts shit that majority of you white cucks love. Fuck off, grow up and quit bitching if not then KYS!!

Nah suicide isn't for me. Tell me about mental toughness?

tfw class "freinds" made a plan in front of me and didn't even invite me

Smoke and complain what about what you did right in your life. Works for me. Stop being sadfag.

Im not the guy you responded to but for me it worked like this
>get meds
>feel good
>get off meds
>i wanna feel good
>don't give a shit about stuff
>feel good

smoke weed

take this medication OP

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, OP. And everyone else in the thread.

Let me tell you something. And I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but the sad truth is that.... Nobody is going to care. Everyone else is so busy having their own heads up their ass so if you feel "lonely and left out", nobody is going to feel sorry for you.

I know it sucks, man. It really does. But the only one who can stop you, is you. Sure, your family cares, but one day they'll be dead. And what are you gonna do then? You have to build yourself up. One step at a time.

You gotta get yourself up and running, OP. Take small babysteps. It is literally what it takes. If you are a beginner in boxing, you don't go head to head against a worldchampion, do you? No. You start out in the small. Do that with your life. Surely you must find something interesting, no? Nothing at all? I bet you like vidya. Find likeminded people on campus and start hanging out with them.

I'd tell you to find a "real" hobby, that is, one where you either grow or create something by yourself. Like lifting or perhaps learning how to cook a killer meal for yourself. But if that's not in your interest you're probably not going to listen to it.

Only ingorant people think like u. Stupid people can live the life where you are forced to wake up evey day 6 am, go to a work you dont even like to 4pm go home eat sleep, over again. i would rather be homeless.

Have your self a merry little wankmess.

>you are forced to wake up evey day 6 am, go to a work you dont even like to 4pm go home eat sleep, over again.

my fucking future right there

know what you feel. Some friends i knew since i was 2 years old (im 21 now) stopped inviting me to everything, and i can see all snapchat histories and facebook bullshit all the time

Why don't they care about me?
I'm a nice guy.

What do

Me too. I'm also 21.

story of my life
"God user why are you sobbing? What a faggot! go back to you video games and animes"

do a backflip faggot

Use a more rare Pepe.

Go outside more, if you say you can't because you're depressed, that's your choice to live in doors. Go on a walk and turn off your phone, or listen to some relaxing lyricless music. Sucking up for yourself won't ever help you. Saying "I'll do it tomorrow, I'll fix it tomorrow" makes it win.

Dammit, Sup Forums. I feel alone as fuck then I come onto here and I see people like OP and others that are basically saying everything I feel. Feels like I'm reading something I wrote myself. Where are you, people that are like this? I swear everyone around me is normal, unless they're just really good at pretending to be.

You don't want it, makes you feel numb. Will feel much better to do it yourself.

>Numb is not better
A numb that is emptiness. No other words for it.

>you can't because you're depressed, that's your choice to live in doors
If he really has depression, and not just faggotism, it's not his choice.

FUCK UR FATHER
seriously my father is an asshole and leaving him behind is one of the best decisions i ever made

>live alone in single apartment
>don't enjoy anything anymore
>feel like there is no point to school
>everyone is doing better than I am
>recently got girlfriend
>now I just worry about when she's going to realize there is somewhere better

I really don't know what I'm missing or what I'm even doing anymore. I don't want to die but I feel like I'm sick of living

It is, this is the mindset that kept me there. Stop making excuses. I'm just trying to help. Popping pills that made me felt empty made everything worse. Look at the trees, feel the world. Smell the fresh air. This is your life, let it be shitty or make a effort to make it great.

Think about the happy times, and the bad. Accept that the bad ones will always come. I've had addiction, I've lived in the lows of depression. The first stage is acceptance and actually trying for change.

Staying in the pool, is much easier than pulling yourself out.

Kek

fucking hippie

youtube.com/watch?v=YFYO5UnJfuw

Depends on your perspective. I am no hippie, if you try it you will know how relaxing it is.

stop being a waste of human ressources and
1. get shit done
or
2. kill yourself

When you are off Sup Forums you put your mask back on too

Truth is we are all alone in a world full of sad and lonely people

God you sound like such a pathetic little whiny faggot

A bit of both tbh but that works for me.

If you can afford it, start seeing a professional. Yes, they don't actually care about you but just talking helps.

If you don't have the means, you can just write it down. You can also try to implement structure into your life.

>hurr durr only dumb people have careers
>smart people like myself live with their parents like a pathetic piece of shit
fucking kek

Are you saying depression affects freewill?

watch something, i wake up during the night and feel depressed. i usually turn on something funny.

any recommendations?

but what club ? i need to be in !!

i hate this feeling after fap time. It feels good at the beginning, then it slowly turn into something bitter. And the hollow gets bigger .