When Hillary wins by the electoral college vote, I will laugh in your fucking face

When Hillary wins by the electoral college vote, I will laugh in your fucking face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MezKYhjqGKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Will you still be laughing when the government falls to a bunch of gun-toting rednecks and Trump is installed as supreme dictator?

I'm laughing right now at your pathetic attempt on converting newfags to Hillaryism.

She can't win via electoral college. If no candidate gets more than 269 ec votes, the decision goes to the house of representatives, who will pick Trump.

No matter what happens, Trump wins.

Then later he gets impeached for being Putin's stooge.

No, Hillary can win in the House because it is majority Republican. idiot.

This was funny for a while, now it's just as sad a troll as that nigger trying to reach page 10 and be free.

That's literally impossible but okay.

You can't honestly think the House would pick Hillary?

>Being this stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=MezKYhjqGKY

so funny

no, they wouldn't you fucking moron

It is exactly what the house would do, Republicans fucking hate Trump, they would vote for Hillary because she is a mother and Paul Ryan loves mothers.

ITT: magical thinking and trolls

I for one would enjoy seeing her suffer with a hostile republican congress.

look who calling idiot.

sure kid

Nope. Trump's cabinet is being populated by the people Republicans want in there. Plus Trump just handed the Republicans their most successful election in 80 years, so I'm pretty sure they're fine with him at this point.

How delusional do you have to be to think that anything is going to happen on Monday other than Trump officially becoming president elect.

hey, it's december and trump won btw

You shitcunts actually believe Trump will win? What a bunch of candyasses.

and ill laugh in the face of democrats when no amount of cheating gets a president that only the feminists and welfare abusers wanted

We'll know Monday.

/thread

Your so full of shit that I am calling a plumber. Rudy Gulliani, Carl Hardy Jr., and that black guy who always looks like you caught him napping, Republicans in house would rather see Karl Marx be elected than Trump and his dip shit hoofa booga bullshit cabinet he has lined up.

I just hope the Dems come up with a decent candidate in four years. Having the President, Senate, House, and probably Supreme Court all lean to one party can't be healthy in the long term. Please no more Clintons or Kennedys.

Fag liberal over here boys

You're wrong. The election is over and they have no reason to distance themselves from him because they've already won. They have to move in his direction now because he wins elections.

"Islam is not our adversary", she says.
NOT? After all the shit they did?

it's a 8 year term banks buy at this point fella sorry.

next democrat candidate is going to look like shit to make trump look good (reagan vs stale cookie, 2nd term run, in reference) or since we have gotten this smart, complete fucking bullshit.

Thank You.

laugh it up dumb fuck, it ain't gonna happen

dont mundane(even the wordplay oh lold) look like a piece of shit that don't grow flowers to you?

because he was lollllll

so yes you may aswell puke in disgust for the next 8 years or so, it's basically going to be shit from bullshit cause i can sort of bullshit.