How to knock down gravestones with out getting caught?

How to knock down gravestones with out getting caught?

Don't be a fucking cunt. Go to bed.

Why would you do this? What level of hatred do you have for others that you'd attacked their dead?

Do it at night, use something large, and do it fast.

And don't do more than one at a time.

How about you stop being retarded too, that might help. How do you not figure this shit out yourself?

Fucking faggot. Get out of here with your edgy social engineering faggot crap. I know you're on the shills paycheck and this is just going to become the next in the long line of cancer.

excellent bait. well done OP

You knock down the gravestone and not get caught

I want to take revenge on normies.

People who fuck with the dead get haunted. Not even joking.

im haunting you right now. look behind you..

Dress up like a ghost, they'll just think you're a vengeful misguided spirit instead of a homo in a bed sheet
don't try to run and fuck shit up and also "muahahaha" and "ooooohbooooo" noises, you'll be winded and they'll recognize that ghosts don't get tired or heave

Turn 360 degrees and the kill yourself

>knock down gravestone
>don't get caught
there you go buddy...

As someone who works at a Jewish graveyard, please don't do that, its a pain in the ass to put them back you fucking child.

you don't. that's one thing you don't do. leave the fucking graveyard in peace

Yeah, let the rest in peace. Only do this at Jewish graveyards!

fuck off reddit, you're not wanted

underage, b&

Do it in a jewish cemetary. Nobody cares what happens to them.

go be an edgy 16 year old goth somewhere else

Nah. I'm old enough to know that destruction is bad, but I'm not uptight enough to tell others to not have fun.
Why would goths destroy cemeteries? It's jocks who do that shit.

just take a shit on their grave. much more subtle and very funny.

You must be 12 years old

>I'm too much of a coward to do anything to a normie IRL.

>le reddit strawman
>muh Sup Forums special club
Grow up you cringey manchild

why would you knock down a gravestone?

Me and my friend did this back in the mid 90's. The only ones we could knock over were the big crosses so the local paper reported it was the work of Satanists. Fucking laughed our heads off.

>being this stupid

Wrong again. Double it, and you're almost there.
Stop being a no-fun-allowed, let the guy destroy some dead people shit.
1) you don't know what a strawman is
2) you only replied because you got butthurt because people can when you're from reddit
3) telling others to grow up is the first sign someone lost an argument

Forensics will test your dna, find you in the database and you'll be arrested before your next bowel movement

>tell others to not have fun.
why don't I break down you families grave and take a shit in your moms urn?

I keep my moms urn safe because I care about her, I don't leave her out under some ground and hope nobody fucks with her.

Wannabe oldfag detected

wait til theyre sleeping

Hurrr durrr i'm 23 and act like a complete child because i'm autistic and have no friends. Lol you sad fuckin kid.

> telling others to grow up is the first sign someone lost an argument
>an argument
Literally autistic

this

last summer i went to my fathers grave depressed, sat there and said "if youre alright, give me a sign with lights". 5 seconds later a light 20 yards away went off for a few seconds then back on. almost pissed my pants right there

if youre fuck with gravestones youre an asshole

unless you are circumsized and your parents gave up your foreskin your DNA wouldn't be on file

Seriously. I'm no moral fag but this is a cowards move

HA HA your mom is dead

Lol you fucking piece of shit please don't.

don't

would they really come out to test a pile of shit? I mean if you were a serial shitter then.. mix with other shit to give them a fun time.

sounds like some serious pussy-ass edgelord shit
go shoot up a school or something
suicide by cop please

>implying your own mother won't one day die and time is crawling unstoppably toward that point, the only escape being your own death

When I was in college we took all the gravestones from those civil war soldiers with CSA on them and broke them up. Cracker slave owning motherfuckers. We found a former slave marker and drank forties over it out of respect.

don't want your dirty buttplug mate

You don't.

You have no fucking clue do you?
You will soon find out.
Tag. You. Are. IT

When my mother dies, I am smashing her gravestone, and sewing her grave site with salt.

This is now a dumb hoodlum thread.

how much of a beta cuck do you have to be to want to fuck with gravestones? Its like guys who get off to animal abuse... fucking virgin sociopath.

There really should be a program to get all 17 year old geeks laid so they dont shoot up a school or strangle their neighbors cat. I say 17 because it seems every fag I know that didnt get laid in high school has this "the world is against me, so I have to rebel in the most passive aggressive beta cuck way possible" attitude.

Don't cut yourself on those edges, junior.

I put this action right up there with pedos. End your life, useless prick.

Are you over your temper tantrum yet, kid? Nothing I've done or said is childish, I'm only promoting childish behavior in others.

And so the beta uprising begins again.

The energies at night change and all the spooky ghosties come out and spook people good

This thread is quality and fresh bait.

You sound like an aspie with a small dick tbh

As someone who's worked at several graveyards as a groundskeeper, just do it at night. No one will see you. Just don't do it at very early morning bevause we're gonna be there to crush the coffins with heavy machinery so the ground above the graves don't collapse

Never thought i'd meet another groundskeeper. How u doin fam?

I hope OP gets some spooky ghosts and shit

Not a groundskeeper anymore (best job ive ever had) but doing good. What's up?

F all bruv, gonna clear snow and smoke a j.

dont be an edgy faggot. KYS cunt OP.

noyce

Why knock down gravestones with out getting caught?

Smells like troll spirit. Bait taken.

Are you seriously going to shit on entire families who have done nothing to deserve it just because you're mad at some bully or whatever?

buy yourself a gravestone

you can do whatever the fuck you want with your own gravestone

You sound like an underage with a smaller dick to be honest.

see how that works? it's not hard. you didn't refute anything, all you did was say meaningless things.
you're wrong, you admitted it by giving up.
stop replying, stop trying, you were wrong.

Twist 180 degrees and do the Anne Hiro

You're like a little bitch that has to get the last word in all the time. Is that what you are, a little aspie bitch? Fuckin small dick cuck, bet every male you've dated cheated on you.

My brother and his friend did this on a drunk night. There's no security and no way of getting caught at night.

Jesus op...

Dude dude.
Even though tombstones are useless little peaces of art, some people take mourning the dead very serious.
Act like an adult and think of the trouble and emotional distress your actions can cause.
People aged 20+ should have grown apart from inconsiderate fun at the expense of others.

Well that's sorta untrue. Private security can cruise the area from time to time if there's been a lot of disturbances

What exactly was he supposed to refute?
Is this a debate? To me this looks more like some douche who insists that his personal fun is more important than having a sense of very basic common decency.

Use a hammer and run like hell into woods it makes a rather loud sound

I can imagine a skeleton 6 feet under with a cell phone calling security and telling them they're being disturbed by kids in the area.