Tell me, do you bleed?

>tell me, do you bleed?

what kind of cringe aspie edge lord shit was this, seriously did a 13 year old write this script?

Why you only now bringing this up? We heard this line in the trailers months ago

>Did a 13 year old write this script?
No Zack was the director not the writer.

And its still as fucking terrible now as it ever was.

Just now getting to watch it, trailers are so shit, if i wanted to see the whole movie in 3 minutes id just watch the trailer.

kek

I think Superman should have stayed there for the entire line THEN blast off.

Also nice job leaving that fire going, jerk of steel

>in the trailers
In the trailers he said it to Superman as he was landing.
In the actual movie he says it as he is flying away like a fucking pussy.

>Mouseketeers make fun of DC films for having corny childish dialogue
>Whenever Marvel is criticized for being to light and quippy, "RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAPESHIT IS FOR CHILDREN SO IT'S OKAY"
I hate Marvel fans. I hate all capeshit fanbois, but Marvel fans are the worst of the worst. Somehow they manage to be smug and elitist while simultaneously saying their movies are great because the don't take themselves seriously. But woe the man who criticizes any of their favorite movies.

jokes on you, both universes suck

>only Marvelfans criticize DC movies

what a persecution complex

There's a sea of difference between quippy and edgelord retarded.

>Somehow they manage to be smug and elitist

The irony is overwhelming, especially seeing all those laughable infographs and KINO GOD posts.

You're an idiot

>their movies are great because the don't take themselves seriously. But woe the man who criticizes any of their favorite movies.

Lol DC fanboys are so insecure its adorable

No, he says it to Man of murder's face, who gives him a look of disdain then flies off. That's when Murderman says "You will".
Try paying attention when you watch things.

By 'sea of difference' are you sure you don't mean 'my personal preference'?

>cringe aspie edge lord shit was this
What kind of 13 year old girl typed this? Don't you have summer school to study?

found the fantastic four fan.

Wait... Say that again.

typical, doesn't even know how to read.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Supes didn't even hear him say "You will."

He was afraid the car crash might have hurt him? You all are just making up fan fiction about Batman hating Superman, he was just trying to be helpful.

He has super hearing

will nolan save capeshit?

Then why doesn't he hear his mother get kidnapped?

Probably, shit script for a hack director.
But go out and buy the ultimate cut bluray goy, the movie magically becomes pure kino by being longer.

>2016
>buying movies

RAIN ASSAULTS

hey, hey guy, yeah, we're not doing that anymore

>Man of Murder
>Murderman

So you're talking about literally any major Marvel character?

It's a great line.
It's called foreshadowing.

I'm not a marvelfag, I watch some of both. NOT all but when I hear about something-man being great I will watch it. Batman v Superman is obviously trying to be this gritty adult superhero movie and pretty much all marvel movies have lighthearted themes and even when the things happening themselves aren't the movies are still very bright colored, literally and figuratively. Batman v Superman is like that movie a 16 year old who thinks the whole world is against him would make. Marvel movies are kind of more fun, or trying to be more fun. Whatever I'm kind of done expanding on this argument so I hope you got the gist of it.

>that line
>Superman takes off in flight, essentially answering his question without words "does that answer your fucking question?"
>that foreshadowing "you will"

K I N O

Hi, reddit!

>will nolan save capeshit?

He already did. His batman trilogy is the only watchable capeshit

I just see it as him being cocky and sarcastically implying that Superman was like a god even though he actually wishes to challenge Superman and possibly kill him. Why are people on this board so autistic about famous lines in every single movie these days?

wow that's fucking genius damn beat that marvelfags!!! :^)

>"AM I TOO SOON!!!????!!!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
>"I AM TOO SOON I AM TOO SOON"

DCucks will defend this.

More like
>Superman looking like,"What the fuck is this fuccboi saying?"
>Flies off.
>Batman standing there all butthurt.
>"YOU WILL!!11"

what a strange scene

LOUIS IS THE KEY!

>YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HYM