And I think about the old Mansfield prison where Shawshank Redemption was filmed

>And I think about the old Mansfield prison where Shawshank Redemption was filmed
>And I think about the Alcoholic's Anonymous guys I knew in my teens who had been in and out past the old steel mill
>I think about my grandpa and that horrible nursing home and the ugly tattoo on his sagging dying arm
>I think about the Panera Bread that just opened up near me and how the broccoli cheddar bowl makes me cheery

God Bless Ohio SOTY.

The album is two hours long and he doesnt even mention panera bread, its time to pack it up boys

>when someone calls you a puppet

I'm from Ohio AMA

Stop being a puppet
Stop using Facebook
Start eating Panera Bread
Listen to Old Ramon

Have you met Mark

For a guy who talks a lot he sure doesn't have much to say.

When you were a kid, did you spend your summers gigging frogs and frying up their legs?

Stop listening to The War on Drugs.

Before I knew who he was singer of sun kil moon, I read all of these in a jimmy buffet style voice.

>Listen to Old Ramon
More people seriously need to do this.

>thinking these are actual lyrics

fucking lmfao

Stop using twitter and start listening to Bridge

Eh it has some bops but it also has some filler
His last two RHP albums are definitely acquired tastes

Come to Portugal.

It's a stronger album overall than Bridge, for sure.

what

Stop believing that New Jersey is the whole world

How many of your friends got killed by exploding trash fires?

This new album is a lot harder to meme about

Gotta disagree there man
Uncle Joe is easily in the top 5 of RHP songs, Blindfold and Bubble are easy 9/10s, and the rest except Star Spangled Banner are solid 7-8/10s

Not if you ain't no one's fucking puppet

Give it some time. People are still on the Benji high.

>mfw when some gook autist makes me sign his entire record collection

Believe it or not, he's happy in that photo. He just doesn't have any facial muscles.

fucking mark can he stop being such a shitter
he gotta show better respect to his fans if he wanna make a living out of music

What about that part where they literally say
>"muh salisbury steak"
>backing band repeats "muh salisbury steak"

I'm just going to say it
Sun Kil Moon fucking sucks

Same

Wow, you're so brave and totally the first person to say that in one of these threads

At least someone finally got it right.

I'm just gonna say it
Sun Kil Moon>Red House Painters

And the velveeta cheese on the Salisbury steak melted in my mouth like my old grandad's saggy tattooo then we ordered domino's but went to Panera bread instead

Truly the patricians choice

Fuck scaruffi

I'm just going to say it

I could really go for some crab cakes right about now

me 2

>listen to the problems of a 24 year old dude.

>im not the songwriter anymore

SOME

WHEN YOU SAY LIFE

>mark said life takes turns like fiery shadows
>his life took turns like fiery shadows
Damn... pottery

underrated

And after the funeral out there in Navarre, we ordered Domino's pizza in my uncle's name. Those motherfuckers ordered pepperoni for me, but I told them I wanted it plain.

>When Caroline licks just the right spot on your butthole

>I can't deny that I'm weak sometimes.

>I can't deny that i can't pee, sometimes

>when Katy can't lick your butthole because she's somewhere in London, living with someone

Isn't it drift?

I think he says drift and weak at different times

*teleports behind you*
>"I had my dick sucked in the sixth grade."

The album may not have enough musical variation but goddamn, I only listened to it twice and the stories are so memorable.

>I farted and it smelled like pork, for some reason it lead to me stabbing Steve with a fork.

>Got a handjob at the store today, i hope the male cashier doesn't think i'm gay.

these pictures are amazing

Gotta love koz

A trip to Louisiana without going down to New Orleans is something I can't fathom
Steve Shelley plays drums on my latest album

>I pooped my pants on the taxi to the gig, used the same had i wiped with to bum a cig

>Justin was in a bunch of metal bands
>I promise to fist your ass, let me wash my hands

why do people like this hack?

Down Colorful Hill is the apex of art so he can do whatever he wants in my opinion

I took this picture at one of his shows in 2015. It was fucking bizarre. Yes he is answering his phone on stage. He also grabbed someones phone out of the audience who was trying to take a picture and put it in his pocket saying "I always wanted one of these, man... Dont worry, you'll get it back." He also took the hat off of one of the people in the audience and wore it for a solid 3 songs.

Ghosts of the Great Highway is fucking great

lmao, dude gives not a fuck.

He also invited someone up on stage to keep a beat on a drum. One of my biggest regrets is not doing it

dang, that would have been an experience.

Are there really no planned live shows of this new album

lmao

he is waiting for jesu/sun kil moon i think or he is too fat and old to tour anymore

Kek his shows sound like a good time

This is amazing
Based Mark

>new album sold a copy hundred copies
>Caroline keeps her pussy trimmed, it still smells sloppy
>What does rekindle mean

Fake, he's smiling.

>I pooped on this plane damn it smells, shitty mexican food
>All my friends are gone and dying, and i'll be dead soon

>I took a bus to Las Angeles to get some quick pussy off the street corner
>I've spent the last 20 year of my life, loving a person, coping and hopeful helping people with their mental disorders.

>a quick cum, quick cum

i saw mark back in 2013 (pic related, stenhammarsalen) . a 30 or so year old woman raised her hand to tell a story about her life and how much old ramon helped her get through stuff and asked he could play one of her favourites, the only thing mark said was he hated the song that helped her.
he's rude

He is actually overly happy that his facial expression system stops functioning.

This is fucking hilarious

Dude fucking got her

I saw him a year before that show and he was taking requests (but said no oldies) and someone yelled out Rollercoaster and he told them to fuck off

>I remember Katy's breasts on my chest, her warm scent of roses, the smell i just don't smell anymore, in the years gone by, i sense that her soul lifted was to paradise
>I hate niggers, and spics, spent the day at the marina, and all the do is rob people and play dice

He really wouldn't look out of place in the sopranos
>feeling like a fool
>I was handed a plate of gabagool
>I was watching the pacquaio fight
>he won and I lost the bet
>Muhammad ali died out of spite
>school shooters start out on the net

Why does Mark hate RHP so much :(

I saw he live in Shanghai last year. Some young girls were yelling some RHP songs' name, and then he actually sang one or two lol.

maybe it's depressing for him idk

I laughed so hard that I cried after reading this and then looked at his face

thank you user

Wow he looks like fucking shit.

I can fuck with that vision

>"This one's called, uhh, Benji?"
*belch*
>"I READ THE NEWS AND TWENTY PEOPLE WERE DEAD"
>"A FUCKER IN A BOMB VEST SHOT SOME PEOPLE IN THE HEAD"
*scratches chest*
>"LIFE AIN'T LIKE IT USED TO BE"
>"WHO DIDN'T WANT TO GET DOWN WITH MARSHA BRADY?"
>song switches to shimmery, pretty guitar sound
>"I WAS ONE OF THEM I WAS ONE OF THEM I WAS ONE OF THEM I WAS ONE OF THEM"
*checks watch*

he's turning into Ted Cruz

>I wish my love was still in my life, all those wasted years chasing some sort of light, left her alone, torn and broken and falling apart.

>hailed an uber out of LAX, ate a bunch of airline food at the bar, waitress was a bitch but her ass was pretty nice, as I entered the cab, what i thought was a fart turned into a shart.

wow are these are real lyrics?

is it like comedy rock then?

no it's dry existential humor about his pointless mundane life that's sprinkled in with his nostalgic depression music

my gf thinks mark looks like a gorilla. is she right?

>I spent weeks crying at the wake of her death, i loved her more than life herself, i'd follow her from Prague to Manila

>Woke up this morning for my morning shit, saw a black man outside raping a kid, shrugged if off saw a friends GF, she told me "Mark you look like a double chined gorilla".

>Fuck her asian pussy, Shes a bitch, fuck her asian pussy

>gorilla

a lot of musicians get pissed off when people fixate on material they wrote when they were like 22.

it's like people know you for doing one thing, then ignore the rest of your life and how you've matured and stuff.

voice of a generation

that picture holy shit. either well done or it's getting too late in yrop for monkeying around on the internet

>I woke up today in spain, The love of my life has awaken so many miles away, I kissed the air, smelled her scent, i'll never forgot I love her yet

>I ate 40 chicken wings and threw up a bit, im now 30 pounds overweight, fuck donald trump, he likes to fondle kids, oh fuck why are my pants wet

>THAT'S ME, A WILY MOTHERFUCKER
>COME TO MASSILLON AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, SUCKER
*drops mic*
*bends down to pick it up but stops at 45° angle
*burps*
*mic rolls off-stage*
*someone hands him a new mic*
>"I AIN'T NO ONE'S FUCKIN' PUPPET!"