Is there such thing as a "rapeproof" woman Sup Forums?

is there such thing as a "rapeproof" woman Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/dancing-stars-paige-vanzants-brother-7964105.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none but they all can be had for a price

nope. end of story. if you get raped just enjoy it. we know you fucking like it slut

That man 3 going from left to right

Second from the left. She's mad scrappy and knows kung fu.

No one in their right mind rapes niggers.

yeah they're called ugly women

?

2nd from the right. Wearing a skirt so she's pretty much ready for it anytime and she wants the world to know.

The one that wants it

Sure there is, you kill them first

In fact the white woman cannot be raped
rape is sex + institutional power, and because the white race rules America, and women are the majority of the white voting population, they cannot be rapped, not even by a whit man. It's not rape, it's just a temporary suspension of white female privileges.

White women can't be raped because white women have privilege.

fact >50% of american women use mobility scooters and spend their daytime in their local walmart buying concoctions of blue food dye and high-fructose corn-syrup to give to their meth-addict children

okay but serious, america has bare quantities of fat bitches, and then the actual fit women are always annoying as fuck, no exceptions.

is there such a thing as a rape proof woman. there are so many factors that could make a woman rape-proof at least on a case-by case basis. like who would rape a woman who is so fat she needs help to wash under her... folds, and doesn't get that help. could you imagine the smell? but then again, there is probably some rapist out there that gets off on that kind of shit.

then think about it this way, is there a woman alive in this world who could kick your arse?

this is just such a ridiculous question.

oh i get it now. the fags that made this want people to say "all of them, rape is bad!" and aren't expecting autists to try and answer it literally

False. You cannot rape a white grill.

>then think about it this way, is there a woman alive in this world who could kick your arse?
Sister is an olympian martial artist. Seen her take down 9 guys in a bar brawl.

it looked like Anna Foxxx on the far left

The whore: She can only be robbed.

white girl rape you

behold

the black one because niggers tend to prefer other races over their own

Well there are those rape spike trap things women can get

I'd rape her

She will beat your fat ass before you could even unzip your grease stained sweatpants faggot.

This is a lie, but anyway there are truly woman martial artists that could kick one untrained man's ass. But set her up against a man even moderately trained could kick her ass.

google.com.au/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/dancing-stars-paige-vanzants-brother-7964105.amp
either b8 or I'm laughing my arse off with your stupidity

What the hell is your point, kangaroo fucker?

which one is the white one?

This

The ugly one

Nope.
It isn't a ring with some sober fighters. It's a crowded bar. Hard to navigate a crowd of coked out drunks through.
They're gonna come at her at first thinking it's just a girl and 9 to 1. After the first two get a broken nose and hanai goshi'd across a table that overconfidence scatters back to them and the rest start wavering. By the time there's 3 left, all they're doing is trying to find a way out of the room.

you say kangaroo fucker like it's an insult

Post picture of your sister

>olympian martial artist
Name?

Yeah, idiots that know jack shit, cherry picking fallacy, aright man, gonna go like that? I fought 7 people in a judo place at once, they are trash, your fake sister would get fucked tbqh

Not going to give this for obvious reasons. Entered through Euro selection after finishing second in her category, then got the pick for the national olympic team.

Same answer but at the time she was decked like a spartan. No fat, ripped abs, arms, legs, the whole magilla.

If you even read your own article, it says he's into boys.

the one that's aware of her surroundings and armed appropriately.

>cherry picking fallacy
What?
An example was asked for. I gave one. What are you whining about?

i still don't get why you guys like this ugly, manhead skank...

The ones with their CCW permit.