I just so happen to disagree.
Basis: I'm not a moron.

No it's not.

Insulting me doesnt prove anything

Guess you're wrong about two things.

I'll ask anyone to try and debunk me

I am not insulting you.
I have not stated that "OP is a moron"
What i have stated is that I am not a moron.

Where is Magellan when you need him?

If a ship comes to you, you see first the top part => earth round. Next

and since he thought you were referring to him/her its safe to assume he/she is a moron

Why bother? It's not like you have proof. When the entirety of scientific research, academia, and literal space explorers all completely disagree with you then the burden of proof is on you. You must provide evidence to support your completely radical idea.
>hardmode: if you truly believe that NASA or anyone else is lying about the shape of the earth, or trying to conceal the truth in some fashion, you must also show proof of this completely radical idea.

I disagree. Come at me faggot.

How about the missing curvature? Is that not proof? I can see the CN tower from Hamilton beach, the distance is 36km if the spinning ball actually existed than the curvature would be around 700ft you would only be able to see the top bit of the tower but you can see the entire toronro skyline. What about the chicago skyline over michigan lake? What about the 400 mile long lake in russia lake baikal that freezes over every winter and you can see across it, the amount of curvature from lake baikal alone is more than three mt everests stacked on top of each other. What are you gonna tell me, that its a surperior illusion?

It's too far away to see the entire thing, dipshit.

The earths curvature is 8" squared per mile yet it isnt there?

But I fucking love science, bro!

The Earth isn't a perfect sphere. The force of gravity measurbly changes depending on where you are.

You can watch a boat disapear over the horizon due to your focal point it will go past the vanishing point but can be brought back with a telescope or high powered camera. Earth flat, next

Why do snipers need to account for the curvature of the earth?
How do you explain gravity?
How can you travel around the world if it isn't a sphere?
>inb4 giant circle spread out with Antarctica at the edge
How do you explain direct flights from Chile to Australia?

Sorry, could you link a scientific article detailing the finer points of these anecdotes? Oh you should try googling "Earth from space."

I disagree. Come at me faggot.

if the curvature was at around 700ft the earth would be about 40 miles in radious.

Curve is visible to the naked eye.
It's called the horizon. I can make a model with a plain sheet of paper.

Gravity actually hasnt been measured ever. If gravity actually existed than why doesnt it pull the moon into the sun and consume it if the moon revolves around us

Lol the post that'll go ignored

It's not. Fight me.

They say the earth is 6373km in radius so im just doing basic pythagoream

because there are other forces counteracting what you just described

The internet is wasted on you. I understand if you elected not to take a physics class, but you can easily answer these questions for yourself.

HAHAHAHA please don't be a troll

>flat-earthers can't into high school physics classes

Color me surprised.

No, you're just talking out of your ass

I'm not even saying they are wrong. I'm just asking for explanations for what should be simple things.

I guess they have no answers

How can something that is hollow be flat?
>Check Mate sheeple

Neither flat or globed, learn to science fag.

It is a mobius dbl helix, like
a uhmm christmas ribbon bow

Of course not dude they don't use facts and actual data to back up their outlandish ideals

Coreolis effect actually disproves globe earth because why dont planes just follow the rotation of the earth westward faster on the other hand they would go slower eastward.
Gravity is in ur imagination everything is based of density and boyancy.
If you go west one way you make a circle, if you go east one way you make a circle.
Direct flights from the bottom of south america to australia take 25+ hours and make a refuel in india, on a ball the plane shouldve juat gone straight over the 'southern hemisphere' and itd take 12 hours but on a flat earth model this makes perfect sense because its on the way.

Horizon actually always remains flat and at eye level of the observer as long as its not recorded with a fish eye lens or isnt viewed by someone with brainwashed eyes

>Coreolis effect actually disproves globe earth because why dont planes just follow the rotation of the earth westward faster on the other hand they would go slower eastward.
The way the earth spins effects wind patterns, also planes taking off are already moving at the same speed as the earth so when it takes off there is no straight advantage to going east to west or west to east unless you add wind currents in which would give east bound jets an advantage.
>Gravity is in ur imagination everything is based of density and boyancy.
Why dont astronauts sink in space if that is the least dence place?
>If you go west one way you make a circle, if you go east one way you make a circle.
>Direct flights from the bottom of south america to australia take 25+ hours and make a refuel in india, on a ball the plane shouldve juat gone straight over the 'southern hemisphere' and itd take 12 hours but on a flat earth model this makes perfect sense because its on the way.
There is a direct flight from south africa to Australia and it takes 9h 20m

What possible benefit comes from hiding that the earth is flat?

What is the profit for shilling that the earth is round?

This is beyond insane and outright stupid

9/10

I mad.

Muh globe models of the Earth that makes billions of dollars of profit per day.

... Just like all the flat maps that are sold too?

youtu.be/iDk5mlas_fg

youtu.be/y_MpXnG-WGE

youtu.be/y_MpXnG-WGE

And espically this, cause most of you flat earthers act like it:
youtu.be/rPD6WpF6p3s

The first three of these explains and breaks downs every arguement that comes from these dumb threads.

Now quit taking the bait and go back to your trap threads anons.

I dont think the illuminati had the earth trademarked... I will need some evidence to believe that

>planets visable with naked eye/telescope clearly globes
>the sun is clearly a globe
>"yea but THIS planet is flat"

get fucked retard. There is zero empirical evidence for a flat earth but mountains of evidence for a globe.