What's Sup Forums's opinion on torturing POWs?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on torturing POWs?

Keep going I'm just starting to get hard

Lol I was going to say something like that

it's from Abu Graib

>America bombs foreign countries killing innocent civilians.
>Relatives of dead civilians blame America and become "terrorists".
>9/11 happens.
>America is triggered.
>Invades countries. Kills more civilians. Tortures sandniggers.
>Images of POWs being tortured becomes propaganda for terrorist groups
>MFW America's shitty foreign policy is causing terrorism.

wow so smart

everyone knows this with a brain

An unreliable way to get information. If the only argument for continuing its use is its usefulness then I'd say there really isn't an argument for continuing it. People will say anything when under harsh torture, and even if they had the information you wanted giving out false information under duress only makes one look innocent. Torture was used to obtain the faulty information that served as the basis for the Iraq Invasion, that is that Saddam had WMDs which as well all know was false. In the world of espionage information is gathered by hacks and spies, and even these are quite unreliable at times.

I know that if someone connected jumper cables to my nuts I'd say whatever they wanted me to.

So... got any more pictures?

I think it's more TETRIS

>America helps the Taliban and the Mujaheddin fight the soviets
>They win have no one left to fight
>They are all fucked in the head and super religious
>teach them that America is bad
>They do terror attacks until one actually does the trick
>America bombs the shit out of them and Iraq cuz oil and mcdonalds and shit

Fuck you
Go
Read
A
Book

Im all for torturing anybody for no reason at all.

EDGE

Its not edgy if its true, kid.

Should be used far more often.....

Should be kept hush-hush, and any sort of fuckhead leak should be taken out and "silenced" immediately....

fascist

I think we need to start torturing jaywalkers so we can get the information on their headquarters and bomb the shit out of it. Maybe we can learn about planned jaywalking and stop it before it happens and save American bumpers.

america is to soft on the people we interrogate

The most inefficient method ever just think a little you are there getting a ass whooping everyday you just say anything to end it. The waste of time and resources to verify every info is just ridiculous
besides that as a soldier what's used for me can be used against me

>implying Tetris doesn't always end in coitus

It was never a good source of information besides that we are living in the digital era breaching systems to gather data is the future. We simply have no use for that anymore

I agree it isn't very useful, but I hope you don't believe our enemies will be thinking "we can't torture them, they don't torture us".

You are right that it is not a good source of info but I disagree that breaching systems is the future. That info will still have to be independently verified and human intelligence has always been the gold standard.

Everyone with a brain knows that.* You illiterate fuck

Our intelligence has always been godawful and incompetent in the west. The CIA was trained by a Soviet double agent high up in the UK's own intelligence agency. Even when they are breaking our laws they fail time and time again to protect us.

If they're Arab or any kind of Muslim then I'd be pretty sad if they weren't tortured, to be honest. No upper limit on suffering, either. No line. Make them eat their own children. Keep them alive for as long as possible, years, even decades. Just make sure that they suffer.

Also important when you're torturing people (and people often don't realise this) is that you need to give you victim hope. It's a waste of fucking time just inflicting sensory pain on them over and over again, cause it jut ends up being an abstract nerve reaction. You have to make them suffer psychologically, you have to make them think they have some agency in their predicament. Let them think that given certain conduct or certain achievements on their behalf can improve their situation, and maybe even freedom one day. Then, whence they believe that freedom is within their grasp, you set them on fire like that Jordanian pilot. Listen to that sand nigger scream. Just listen.

>MUH EDGY

>underrated post

>The most inefficient method ever just think a little you are there getting a ass whooping everyday you just say anything to end it.
>The waste of time and resources to verify every info is just ridiculous
This.

Abu Ghraib: Directed by Anton Corbijn

Are you bismuth?

I'm a sane, upstanding and respectable member of the community.

Muh edgy xddd

>Rapeist

muricans right there, no brains, small dicks, but so much guns.

That degree of stupidity is very common in members of the military.

You're spellin' 'rapist' incorrectly there, faggot. I've got a sneaky suspicion that you be a san'nigger. Can I see your ID please.

Torturing sand niggers is fine, OP.

You're a fucking idiot

torturing is really bad. just shoot them before capturing. there is no need to take them home alive.

He's not. Just not discriminating enough.

Totally useless.

Helps them recruit.

Doesn't even provide good intel.

See the problem with this is America pays informants to hand over terrorists to be kidnapped, imprisioned and tortured. Except Abdul the informant hands over thirty random poor people, walks away with his Ameri-bucks, and the USA tortures thirty completely innocent farmers, taxi drivers, etc. for literally no fucking reason. So I'm against it. Also not that it matters but isn't there something in the constitution expressly forbidding torture period?

banging hookers and snorting blow is fucking useless to. Still feels good though.

Cool if we do it, not cool if they do.

Faggot

What fucking feels? You're not torturing anyone, you don't even see it happen.

What makes me laugh ironically.
The US has voted in genocidal maniacs for the last 4 to 5 decades... nobody bats an eyelid
Then a bad businessman, overtly racist and sexist (basically a citizen of /b ) ...and everyone loses their shit...

Every army in the history of mankind has done it and they will continue to do it. Time to stop living in a fantasy world and realize that human beings are garbage

lol

Not useful for information gathering but works as a psychological deterrent. I'm all for it.