Why do they do this?

Why do they do this?

It's like this every time I go to the page. I don't understand.

your pizza bro

its because than you by a large one for $11 to show them that you can have the same for $1 less, instant of buying a medium pizza.
so they make more money

You deserve nothing but confusion and disappointment for ordering from faggot papa John anyway

call 'em up about the error and they'll give you a coupon for 20% discount

So it's a Jew trick?

Menu author studied math at Trump University?

Go back to Tumblr

It's probably simpler than that: Just a simple categorisation simplification in the database where $12 offer doesn't include specialty pizzas and $11 offer does

Dumb nigger can't read. They both include specialty pizzas.

because people like options. they get people know the best deal for what they want, but also can capture the market or people who think the other is a better option. better to give people 100 similar coupons than 5 totally diff ones. they feel like they have more control over their decisions.

a fucking drink with ur pizza costs an extra $12?? wtf

in other words, the marketing people are obviously smarter than you. who is the one who made a thread about their coupons btw? claiming 'I don't understand' is showing you don't see the logic of things from any vantage point besides your narrow-minded viewpoint. good day sir.

you need to read closer..
it's two pizzas and a drink. for the price of two pizzas.

Try learning to read, that is for 2 pizzas and a drink.

i
can
fly
anywhere

take a look at my digits
it's in a book about midgets

reading
rainbow

Because you want to eat the shittiest pizza in Christendom.

Probably the cheaper one is for carryout only, and the more expensive one can be delivered

on the UK site it says XXL is 12.99 and Large is 11.99.
Maybe they just missed out the "extra" part on the $12 one

>Because you want to eat the shittiest pizza in Christendom.
Well what's better jackass?

we dont even get xxl in america maybe thats the problem.

UK's XXL is the american large.

Those are deals of your local papa John's

Your local papa John's is sent a weekly list to check the boxes on all the internet deals they'll honor

Likely the manager checked both the $11 and $12 lg pizza deals

jsut saying thats probably why its like that.

because they know only retards eat this kind of food

dominos is worse, some deals are pennies in savings and others are decent. Some are identical deals that add one item at normal price. Some codes don't work during flier promotions.

Not to mention the website layout is pure trash.

The $11 is for carry out only.