Damaging the environment at an alarming rate

>Damaging the environment at an alarming rate
>Un-ethical treatment of species
>Damaging to health

How do you justify your animal-product consumption, Sup Forums? Or are you so cucked and dragged in by meat industry propaganda that you don't care?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-0aRh7zRhE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZvhpkaAcqs&t=6s
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
livescience.com/22241-sensor-could-detect-plant-distress-signals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i eat plants and leaves . i get all my protein from legumes

thread for non queer carnivorous men?

I love it.

Wow you really opened my eyes man. I never knew that enjoying steak was a result of being cucked by propaganda! You should write a book about this, I'm sure you will sell lots and help change the world! You sure changed me. I just want to say thanks again man you changed my life for the better.

That looks really good... Damn you for making me hungry.

Because I like my testosterone

replying to self btw - what's the best bbq sauce you know?

Enjoy your higher IGF-1 and lower testostrone
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

My little bro won't eat Parmesan cheese or jello because they have animal products. wtf it tastes good.

Cucked?
I don't think it means what you think it means. Especially in reference to a nebulous meat industry.

I am jealous.

All agriculture leads to the death of animals. Forests are clearcut to make room for farmland and farmers trap and kill animals to protect their crops. Unless you grow all your vegetables in your backyard you contribute to animal death.

Because we're at the top of the food chain? Maybe because we're omnivores and have been for thousands of years? Maybe because we don't fall for bullshit began propaganda from pansy ass sissies who pass out at the sight of blood? Maybe because not everyone falls for the emasculating bullshit leftist culture? Pick whichever you like most

I like how you're acting vegan, but you choke down huge pieces of meat every night. Or ar you passed the gagging stage nowadays?

if we didn't kill animals for food, there is a very high probability that many species would overpopulate. When a "problem species" gets too high in numbers, your only option is to take the matter into your own hands *insert Holocaust joke here*

How are animals intended for consumption fed?

like I don't have cancer already from using my cell phone.

fuck off commy

In Texas pigs are such a nuisance you can just go kill them with bombs and shit and the government will thank you.

Hunting and wild animal population control is necessary
Factory farming and breeding animals into torture and subjugation is not

tears of vegans

Damn chile relleno? Thats a good damn idea.

>you can just go kill them with bombs and shit

we force breed them. im not vegan, i just really needed to correct you because i hear this argument daily and its getting retarded.

Being on top of the food chain means you have complete control over what you can eat. and some people chose not to eat animal products, simple as that.
Arguing for something because "it has always been that way" is pointless because it leads nowhere. People shouldnt be allowed to participate in politics because humanity had kings and tribal leaders for thousands of years!
There are some reasonable arguments against meat eating if you are willing to talk about it

Because bacon

youtube.com/watch?v=r-0aRh7zRhE

Youtube is full of em.

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZvhpkaAcqs&t=6s

You're not at the top of the food chain. Unless you're going to lie, you're part of a system where you pay a complete stranger to kill another sentient being. We're at the 'top of the food chain' because of our intelect and consciousness, why can't this be used to think through our actions?

Veganism/vegetarianism isn't 'leftist', it's realistic.

The reason some species would become 'overpopulated' is actually due to the cattle industry; especially in the US.

i like the taste of meat. that's enough of a reason for me to eat it.

i almost pissed myself!

>Damaging to health

I never believed in that shit. All of the elders in my family that are over 80 eat meat and consume milk based products virtually everyday and they still live normally. I really pity the idiots restraining themselves to a shitty diet only to end up dying the same way people who enjoy their lives do.

Because I don't give a shit and meat taste good.

Humans are omnivores and most food is consumed for entertainment rather than purely for sustenance. In a world where most people die from diet-related heart problems you want to bitch about the individual ethics and economics of one type of food? You're putting the cart before the horse, it's such an obvious error it can be assumed the argument itself is put forth for a purpose unrelated to actual problem solving, probably some cultural thing. You want it to be "cool" to eat the way you eat and for it to be "uncool" to do it any other way, your interest is vanity and that interest invalidates any argument you might make. It's also pointless, the very nature of an omnivore behavior can and is undermining you, for the same reason your specialized diet even exists as an idea people will continue to eat nearly everything they can digest.

Besides, there's really no hope of it becoming "cool" when it's linked with leftist beliefs, especially now that the political left has become racist, sexist and faces a sort of generalized corruption arising from the same incorrect ethical determination as all other forms of corruption; the idea that the ends justify the means. Every example of this type of corruption has been cleansed eventually so betting "with" it is a bad bet. Moreover vegans always become disgustingly skinny, usually too skinny to still be attractive. I think it happens because their protein sources are hard to eat and you have to eat a rather lot of them, you have to be pretty ardent about it and the reality is most people are going to fail at that.

If someone liked the taste of humans, would that justify them eating them?

I like the way dog pussy feels, that's enough of a reason for me to fuck it.

dont care

hey so duck tales is getting a reboot

At least you admit you don't give a shit about what's right.

"I smoke 60 a day and I'm 85"

You're a fucking retard.

I won't be alive for the repercussions so, fuck it!

We don't eat meat, we won't be keeping and breeding those animals, animals go extint. GJ you fag, you just kill every animal on the planet.

I actually fucking laughed

The day that we as predators begin to morally ponder the handling and consumption of our prey will be the day we punch our ticket to extinction. One way. Bitchass.

So what's the problem, then?

Complex proteins and fats from cooked meet makes testosterone. Its also what made us what we are today.

Fuck you veganism is for tool bags

You're retarded. We ARE the top of the food chain. So high up there most of our population doesn't even NEED to kill. That doesn't negate the fact we're at the top. Vegans are seriously fucking stupid man.

Also the PLANT farming industry is just as destructive as regular farming but you're to stupid to even realize soil runs out of nutrients and need chemicals like ammonia to even start growing foods. Not too mention the absurd amounts of fertilizers and pesticides. I bet you think all those organic plants are just grown with water dont you?

Fair enough, But couldnt a rapist use the same reasoning to justify himself?

There are more factors going into having sex with dogs than how it feels. I thought that would be obvious but I guess you're also in favor of fucking dogs.

>propaganda

I think you misspelled "tastiness"

Meat is calorie-dense, has vitamins and minerals somewhat more difficult to get from plant-based sources, and of course comes with complete proteins, instead of having to blend particular plant foodstuffs in my recipes, or take them together as a powdered isolate.
I am of course all for the reduction of meat from diets, my own included, but it is simply so convenient.

What do the animals intended for consumption eat?

OMG I LOVE vegfag arguments. They're so stupid I can't even laugh. Just feel bad for them.

Well, then you'll have to elaborate on those factors, professor. They do not seem so axiomatic to me.

also can queer carnivores post? We DO know meat better than you tbh desu

Aaaaaand rekt.

>inb4 samefag accusations and copious amounts of asshurt

" In a world where most people die from diet-related heart problems you want to bitch about the individual ethics and economics of one type of food?"

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-

"Moreover vegans always become disgustingly skinny, usually too skinny to still be attractive"

See pic attached, Cam Awesome, the captain of the USA Boxing Team and also a vegan.

lol really? Is that a serious question?

>I take pictures of my food
>to post online and show others that I eat food

Do you take pictures of your poops too?

Really wish all you disgusting fucking queerosexuals would just go back to Jamaica with a Polack under each arm.

Look at the cute little queer. Talking to the normal people. You see the sun today too? You're sounding kinda adventurous.

Growing THE SAME crop continuously damages the soil, yes. Not in a sustainable way with crop rotation for seasonal food.

I think you misspelled "low levels of self discipline"

Okay pupil, dogs experience suffering and cannot consent.
Even if your dog is mad hungry for that dick it lacks the understanding to realize what is happening and you have a good chance of emotionally fucking the dog up

Except I didn't say anyone had to do anything only that done do because of that fact, so yeah we can eat what we want and many choose meat, also being biologically designed to eat both does say something I think

So do vegan bitches suck cock or what? I mean I know the guys do. But I'd assume all this vegan anger is because they refuse to put meat in their mouths.

I have canine teeth, you little vegan bitch.

Yes, it's socratic

>i got btfo so hard that i'm dragging my pink sock across the carpet while i sit here in a soggy tear-ridden impotent rage, unable to think of any sort of counterargument or snappy comeback
>better just call him a name

>using the word 'rekt' in 2016
>cringe.jpg

>ven if your dog is mad hungry for that dick it lacks the understanding to realize what is happening
I wonder to what degree a dog distinguishes a dog dick from a human dick.

livescience.com/22241-sensor-could-detect-plant-distress-signals.html
Animals are dumb and delicious and they can't do anything about it. Plants hate dying too but everyone eats them.

That said, I could understand not eating pork just because of how smart they can be. They're pretty much big pink dogs.

>meat industry propaganda
They don't need propaganda as long as they have good meat.

kek

Humans have binocular vision, canine teeth, opposable thumbs. Everything about our anatomy says Hunt, Kill, Eat animals. Hunting animals and killing them has 0 negative consequences, it's the food chain working as nature intended. I don't hear you crying about Orcas savagely destroying seals.

So you admit that factory farming plants is just as destructive huh? And you think that would change if we weren't feeding animals? You seriously are fucking retarded aren't you? Lets use big letters so you can see them well. THE LAND WOULD JUST BE DESTROYED BY THE PLANT VERSION OF FACTORY FARMING. So what's the difference?

Kill yourself.. that could be more helpful.. ;)

Thats a nice looking ham

How often do you see dogs trying to fuck birds? It's partially instinctual for procreation and recognizing their own species. Sure sometimes dogs hump stuffed animals but that's like masturbation and not willful manipulation of the stuffed toy.

are you blind? It's clearly a brisket.

Shit quoted wrong thing

How often do you see dogs trying to fuck birds? It's partially instinctual for procreation and recognizing their own species. Sure sometimes dogs hump stuffed animals but that's like masturbation and not willful manipulation of the stuffed toy.

it was an owl you dipshit.

I think the fact that people in this thread are arguing that they NEED meat shows that there is a lot of propaganda

>cucked

liberals get sick of being called shit so they try to reverse it hahahah.

the best is when someone called me a "trump sjw".

kys op

You will never ne alpha.

>I need you in my life, user

I can't cook for shit
...not allowed to have a bbq where I live either

I voted for Trump and still realize there's no reason to factory farm animals because I'm not a fucking retard

Life is like a hurricane.

Except we live in a society where we no longer need to hunt, the majority of people in the developed world use their "opposable thumbs" and "binocular vision" to pick steaks up from the fridge aisle of Walmart.
Emphasis on 'the same', you're seriously fucking stupid
;)

you don't NEED a billion dollars but wouldn't complain if you were handed a check.

op samefags and gets his thread raped by amazing looking bbq.

lel, what a cuck.