Not even sure what site to post this. I dont think you guys give a shit...

Not even sure what site to post this. I dont think you guys give a shit, but god do I need to get some shit off my chest, so pull up a seat and have a decent read. I apologize for my poor grammar in advance. thanks,

>be 18, decide im going to change my life, and become something.
>I meet a girl, I really like her, I wanted to make her mine. she seemed perfect. her name was sam.
>she comes over every weekend,I fuck her brains out and we pour out our emotions to eachother and im the happiest i've ever been.I feel years of depression lifting. she becomes my motivation
>I get a job working at ups as a loader. i'm a white guy 5"7 at 120 pounds
>im doing well at ups, i make enough to smoke everyday and keep my girl happy. her happyness meant mine.
>im almost a month in now and I drop rollers on my left ankle, my boss sees it and never reports it to the company.
> The next day I goto a local clinic to get it checked, I let them know it happened at work.
>that night at work my boss calls in me, tells me since the injury was never reported to ups, he and I could be fired and the company fined heftly.
>I go back to the clinic, tell them I lied. my boss thanks my greatly and offers me a spot as a supervisor. I agree.
>that week im the only one at my section put on irreg duty (70 pounds or larger)
>i lift a package that weighs more than I do and it crushes my lower spinal disc, giving me a hernia.
>Brush it off not realsing what's happened, continue lifting irregs
> A few days go on, Im unable to sit, my leg is killing me, this pain is so intense and causes my right leg to flare up till I sleep.
>I try telling my boss of this problem, I tell him id like to goto a doctor, he tells me I just need time off, that i'll be fine, that I just need to stretch.he gives me three weeks off without pay
>I goto a doctor they tell me it's just a pinched nerve, that not to worry.

nigger

>supervisor
>working

Yeah I smell bullshit. supervisors aren't allowed to work like the rest of the grunts.

How long have you been there you should get full med. fucking nigger

AHAHAHAHAH. I was a loader too man. I only lasted a month though, it wasn't for me. So, just curious, since the doctor told you it's just a pinched nerve, who told you you crushed your lower spinal disk?

Just came here to tell you I didn't read your story. I didn't even finish reading your opening paragraph.
You're right, I don't care.

Tl:dr go fuck yourself and I hope you die peacefully in your sleep tonight.

Actually they are, when I was working there I was shit so super had to come help me numerous times.

>that night at work my boss calls in me, tells me since the injury was never reported to ups, he and I could be fired and the company fined heftly.

>I go back to the clinic, tell them I lied. my boss thanks my greatly and offers me a spot as a supervisor. I agree.

You fucked up there, you NEVER lie to the medic if you don't have any backup plan, like having the company pay you a fuckton of money BEFORE telling the medic.

Shit like this is what happens. Most bussiness don't give a fuck about your health

>im worried, I cant sit for longer than 2 minutes without being in pain, and I have to drive sam 4 hours total each weekend.After standing hours at work which just makes my leg hurt worse.
>I find out the girl im with is suicidal, and has a list of other mental problems. but she keeps me going through all of it, I do my best to help her with her emotional break downs. I write her essays of what she means to me.so much so she cried at times. I knew she needed me.
>during this work week, they're evaluting me for the supervisor position, my ptsd keeps kicking in, I keep trying my best. im tired and in pain everyday, then im exhausted after fucking her till im dehydrated after weekend, getting 4 hours of sleep each night.
>she comes over for the weekend, I asj ti check her phone, I look and find out she's flirting with every guy she can find. I see she sent nudes to one guy. my ptsd kicks in, im furious.
>Pushed her onto the bed and punched holes into a wall until there was a hole the size of my chest.
>I need her, no ones made me feel the way she has, I still try to believe shes a good person inside. we continue dating.
>I watch over her accounts to see if anything is ongoing.
>I get a messege on her kik.it's from someone I told to fuck off.
>they think im sam, they go off on me. the kid I told to fuck off was her "fiancee" from another state. they were together a year.
>I recieve pictures, its her fiancee, lieing in his puddle of blood with pills in the blood. it's from his friend, he's just cursing me out thinking im sam.
the same night my best friend tries killing himself because he found he was getting cucked by his girl for 6 months.
>everyday im waking up to texts, thinking im sam, and all I can do is apologize for her. pretend that she's sorry when she clearly wasnt. I do this because I feel that if she saw the text she'd kill her self.

top fucking kek that happens when people with mental disorders have relationships. get your shit together op

top fucking kek that happens when people with mental disorders have relationships. get your shit together op

>fast foward a few months
>One day all the heavy lifting catches up and hits me like a brick.
>I cant stop sleeping, im late for work, I start skipping days because I cant even handle the pain anymore.
> keep asking the company for help, im 19, this is my first job and I have no clue on how the fuck to be an adult. no one gives a fuck, I just get time off and told that I have insurance when I dont.
>just get tired of everything one day, it hurts to much to move. Im tired of my leg and back. i started having mental breakdowns because I was too stupid to handle anything.
>they tell me that if I dont come into work im fired.
>finnally goto a doctor again, and get told I have to get an mri done. I cant afford it. company wont give me workerscomp.
>freak out even more.
> come home that night, sams not answering any messeges. she's been suicidal lately.
>one long messege about how it's not me it's her, classic bullshit.
>ask her why, she tells me a bullshit story about how an aslyumn wants to take her in for a year if they find some file.
>believe it because im a fucking idiot.
>tells me she wants to break up over it.
>she takes some time over it, then tells me maybe shell come back.
>she goes to some bullshit churchcamp for the week, ignores all my text. then one day says she's leaving me to walk the path of jeasus tf.
>at this point, our future is all I can think about to keep me going. everything I did at this point was for us. now it's down the drain and im alone.
>go into a depression, quit my job. become an alcholic.

>when I was working there

I work there right now. Union workers pay for their positions and benefits monthly. Management is not allowed on the line unless there is no one left on the call in list to call.

Any employee that does not show significant improvement is released before their 3 months or seniority is reached and they join the union.

The only time management is allowed on the line is during training. Meaning you didn't even last three months and your opinion is shit.

>one day get really drunk, decide it'd be a good idea to get on her kik,instrgam whatever I could find, and post this one picture of her with her legs spread with one giant cumshot going from her pussy to her forehead
>release some of the videos I made to her 800+ friends and family.
>tell her dad how fucked in the head she is, hoping shell get help.
>tell one of her ex's she cheated on me, shit she didnt know about her, this girl is psised at my ex,
>we fuck and record it then send it to sam.
>everyone she knows, calls her a slut and a piece of shit. loses her college grant supposedly.
>fuck yea autismo ptsd.

If true, you fucked up royally by lying to the med about your injury. You will deal with that for the rest of your life, better get some typing, some "desk job skills" and some college.

Not like it matters, sounds like you had weed in your system too which they would use against you in a workers comp claim.

>PTSD
I bet you piss your spongebob jammies every night don't you?
You afraid those BOXES gonna come to your house at night and get you in your sleep?
The little things like wrapping Christmas presents triggers a flash back of when some sandBOX gouged out your best friends eyes and then behead him in the name of some monkey god named Allah huh?
Your what I like to call a slackjaw faggot, why because your god damn mouth is always open spewing shit that smell like dick buttkiss.

>a few months go by
>im able to afford doctor visits again.
>I get an mri done. and visit the doctor.
>Im told that I was most likely born with lymes diease, so not only were the disc in my spinal cord not devoloped properlly, but they're also degenerating. decaying.that the disc in my lower back was crushed, and that the lymes turned it into a jello like substance. he goes on to tell me I would need exspensive back surgery, and that there was a chance I could be permantly disabled from the waist down.
>I try going for workers comp but for some reason im denied.
>research lymes, it can cause demntia, ms, parkinsons. and so on.realise my short term memory is shitty.
>I visit another doctor, im doing physcial therapy, and it does not feel like its working. ive had this injury for 8 months now. I havent been out in 2 months. and I dont know when I will be able to again. and ontop on wondering if i'll be paralyzed some day, Im worried that im just rotting from the lymes. and no one knows any of that. I dont want them to worry.
> before my first week of physcial therapy, my dog gets hit by a car, she weighed about 70 pounds. I crushed my disc even further trying to carry her to the vet.
She was paralyzed from the waist down, and it was a low chance of the surgery fixing her. so she was put down.

>that's all I can think about. is just going off somewhere, and being put down like she was.
Everyday is hell, and im alone with these thoughts.

Anyway. thanks, and go fuck yourselves. you may not be as stupid or fucked up as me. but you're all fucked anyway.

No, When I was 6 years old, I was mauled by 3 pitbulls and a rottweiler. the shock fucked up the way my brain grew, and continued to grow that way during development. the part of the brain that controls sex emotiontions and judgement. I dont get flashbacks. I just get anxiety attacks when Im under too much stress like people killing themselves while you and you're friend get cheated on while you're trying to make supervisor a month after having you're first job,

Fuck op, you needed a girl who fucked you and listened to your feeling a on the weekend? Jacking off and having a Freund is all you needed, hell you probably had a shrink or could get one but no.

Everything in your story deserves no empathy, i feel sorry for you simply because you had no idea what to do for your entire life.

The fact that you didn't even have a job until 18? and you had to smoke every day, totally a priority. PTSD doesn't just cause all of this man, and how did you not know you have a disease did you never go to a doctor's once in your life ever?

Finally, i can understand not calling the first injury but the second? Really?

Just remember user no matter how bad it was that islt was your fault the the entire way.

Maybe you'll get your head out of your ass and can fix it. Start by dropping the girl who never loved you and just rode your dick. Follow up by trying to form any way to get workers comp and chasing legal action by talking to a lawyer.

Cuck.

I'm done with this thread.
>Sage goes in all fields

Damn it man don't give up. Try and sue the motherfuckers, seek out financial support from your family, take on a fucking loan. You're still not done for, just try and focus on what you can do and not on how shit's shitty. Also you done fucked up with your girl, face that reality and move on. It really does get better on that particular front.