Some piece of shit is trying to tell me that there's nothing wrong with pitbulls...

Some piece of shit is trying to tell me that there's nothing wrong with pitbulls. Does anyone have that twitter log of a stupid bitch defending pitbulls constantly and it ends with an obituary of her pitbull killing her?

Bump

Niggers

besides being genetically fucked breeds, the main problem with pitbulls is their owners

THIS
a dog isn't born excessively violent you train them to be

I couldn't have said that better

Op is a stupid cunt who doesn't understand how dogs work. SAGE

They're the niggers of dogs.

source

come on, its [current year]. the only pitbulls that are violent are the ones that are abused. respect your dog and your dog will respect (worship) you.

This. 80% owners 20% dog. A lot of the ones sold in Texas (this could be a myth) are inbred to hell and have mental problems due to it, but let's be honest, there's something inherent to it. Still tho, any breed can be trained and it's the owner's fault.

I have a labrabull and he would never hurt me

just a normal dog

I don't have any pictures but if someone requests it i can take one

Pitbulls couldn't be a better analogy for niggers. There's good and bad in every breed/race, but there's a systematic denial of the bad tendencies in certain breeds/races, especially the ones that are the worst.

except when he fleabites me it fucking hurts

Actually, no. Animals function of instincts which are tied to their genetic make up. Which is why no matter how you raise a wild animal, it is still not as safe as a domesticated pet which has had certain behavioral traits bread out of it over many generations.

This does not mean that every pitbull is inherently violent, as the breed hasn't existed for enough generations have come to that point, but as the poster you replied to pointed out, most pit owners want violent dogs, and as such they are breeding them to become more so over time.

Therefor you'll find more individual dogs within the breed that will have violent tendencies at birth.

>the "its the owners fault!!" Meme

Agreed to some extent, but Pitbulls are still strong fucking dogs. Laws should be created to prevent retarded people from owning them.

I dont give a fuck how rare it is, there should never be news reports over people dying to dog attacks. One is already too many.

Most purebred dogs of any breed are inbred as fuck and have problems because of it.

Devil dogs.

Niggers are shooting people, african black skinny walkers are starving to death. Sand niggers are stone-ing the gays and blowing up. Asians are running each other over with cars, whites are inbreeding and killing. And you are complaining that some dog killed a man in a sense of self defence...

much as you fucking hate it this guys speaking truths

and yes to everyone who defends pitbulls, pitbulls are bred to be fighting dogs. They are naturally aggressive, not that they cant be trained, but they are naturally voilent dogs that shouldnt be allowed. They are banned in the UK for a reason.

1950 - "GERMAN SHEPARDS ARE EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT AND SHOULDN'T BE OWNED BY ANYONE"
1980 - "DOBERMAN PINCHERS ARE EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT AND SHOULDN'T BE OWNED BY ANYONE"
2010 - "PITBULLS ARE EXCESSIVELY VIOLENT AND SHOULDN'T BE OWNED BY ANYONE"

Just sack up and admit that you have no fucking clue how to train an animal you halfwit. It'll save everyone a lot of time and effort.

If anything Chihuahuas are the most aggressive canine on the planet. Not fucking pitbulls, you dumbass.

Pitbulls dindu nuffin, they good boys.

pits were bread to show aggression to bulls and other dogs, but not humans. when the breed was originally made every pit that bit a human was taken out of the bloodline (castrated). no one wants a man killing dog in their house.

wtf are you even talking about. Chihuahuas may be aggressive but they're too small to be a threat. Pitbulls regularly get loose and attack people and other animals, and they can kill. I dont think it should be illegal to own one, but I think it should be illegal to breed them, they were bred to be fighting dogs.

5 star post nigga

>regularly
ok

>Dean Yeagle (artist)
>Mandy and Skoots (characters)

Dogs aside, I really can't stand the self-righteous owners who go out of their way to tell you how their dog is harmless and wouldn't hurt anyone. It's like people specifically buy the breed just so they can be defensive pricks about it.

> I want to exterminate a powerful and AESTETIC species of dog because i r dum and cant get Mrs Sprinkles to stop growling at my houseguests :'(

Ftfy.

Not one pit-bull owner in history has accepted the fact that the dog is the problem. Especially the ones that bite or kill people.

Well you're not wrong.

I'll fucking train Tigers and German shepherds all day long.

Both can be extreemly aggressive but German shepherds are super responsive to training and Tigers are dificult but extreemly novel.

Pitbulls are easier to to train than Tigers, but I don't have a desire to gain street credit with niggers in the neighborhood and that's about the only legitimate reason to chose a Pitbull over any other breed, so I won't be bothering with them.

Kek people being polarized about a dog breed. Heres the truth about pitbulls

Everybody I know thats owned a pitbull wanted one because its big and mean and strong.

They're also the guys who say they "dominated" their dog or showed him who was "alpha". No shit I've known more than a few young punk guys who said they've wrestled their pitbulls when they growled at them to show them who was dominant.

Only the most fucking beta cuck virgin thinks a badass dog reflects on him. Same with loud pipes on your truck, driving aggressively, dressing like a nigger, carrying a gun, etc.

Pitbulls are now a vanity breed like chihuahuas. Wanna be badasses love them.

this

Gtfo niggers, I could try to raise a lion cub (just an example) but when it grows up it becomes only a matter of time before I'm it's dinner. Pitbulls are the same, those fuckers should be put down.

>>the "its the owners fault!!" Meme
>
>Agreed to some extent, but niggers are still strong fucking apes. Laws should be created to prevent retarded people from owning them.
>
>I dont give a fuck how rare it is, there should never be news reports over people dying to nigger attacks. One is already too many.

A dog that is 20% unshackled violence is still a dog I don't want to be around

/thread

>dat 1 in 5 chance of getting horribly mangled

>They're also the guys who say they "dominated" their dog or showed him who was "alpha". No shit I've known more than a few young punk guys who said they've wrestled their pitbulls when they growled at them to show them who was dominant.

Which is exactly why some pitbulls are aggressive, its how they were trained and treated by their owners and not something implicit in the breed that ultimately makes them like that. Even if they are predisposed to being violent, a good owner will make a pitbull as docile as any other breed and a poor one will make a docile breed as supposedly aggressive as a pitbull.

PETA go home. We aren't going to ban entire groups based on statistics. Humans aren't animals and you need to make sure no innocents are punished

THIS.

Yup

My nigger neighbor has a one that looks like lou fucking ferrigno. It stay outside chained up most of the day barking at everything that goes by. i keep a shotgun by my kitchen door for just that reason. I fucking hate this godamn dog. pic related its what this fucker looks like just darker.

>PETA go home. We aren't going to ban entire groups based on statistics. Humans aren't animals and you need to make sure no innocents are punished

Actually, yes. We ARE animals. Only, highly intelligent, self-important animals.

>niggers are still strong fucking apes. Laws should be created to prevent retarded people from owning them.

>Does that mean that non retards can own niggers again?

I hope so because I need some land cleared for real cheap and some crops/farm animals tended to as well.

t. PETA

Most thorough way to dominate your dog is by fucking it.

There's nothing "wrong" with pitbulls other than the fact that they're incredibly stupid. I've got a doberman pitbull mix and one time while it was minding its own business in my backyard I watched it walk into my shed twice in a row.

kek

>be me
>grandparents have a pitbull
>aunt nearby has two more and a beagle, 2 little kids also
>likes to bring them To grandparents'
>5 years after they get the dogs
>go upstate
>nothing happens
The issue is the same as with guns. They're dangerous, but blame the retard who got one and had saftey out of their mind. I swear my grandparents' pitbull was abused like shit before they got her, but she never gets too rough. Yes, they can be dangerous. Yes, you shouldn't just give one to anyone.

I have a 2 year old pit. Full blooded spayed female. My 2 yr old son pushes pulls prods etc... jerks her ears, tail, hugs her so tight he chokes her sometimes. She wimpers at times but never growls barks bites nothing. How is she a bad dog? Pic related, she a giant pussy

>M-muh breed isn't violent it's the bad owners

Ok then how do you explain niggers and wild animals?

what do you mean

Agreed my labrador pit mix is a fucking idiot

Probably because the owner is a giant pussy.

Anecdotal evidence is irrelevant in statistics arguments faggot.

Also you should be a better parent.

>niggers of dogs

my sides

>had certain behavioral traits bread out of it over many generations
>traits bread out of it
>bread

>Racist remark

God damn that's edgy.

your gonna end up shooting it some day and your neighbor is gonna chimp out because of it,i would never move into a neighborhood with blacks.they arent civilized enough to be around other people

I fucking love /b. It's full of edgy '''racists'''

Faggot

I specifically have a problem with the fact that you can go to any shelter and the vast majority of shit head owners that don't take responsibility for thier dogs are Pitbulls owners.

>The most common dog in the US is a Labrador
>The most common dog up for adoption is a Labrador Pitbull cross
>The second most common adoption dog is an anything else Pitbull cross

Tldr; Pitbull owners are disproportionately shit heads that are ruining the gene pool relative to any other breed owner

Pitbulls used to be know as the nanny dog do to how good they can be with kids.

This is until like most things assholes started to buy them and train them to fight and become violent or guard stuff and be violent.

Ever notice every time you see a story about a violent Pitbull attack there owner is some creepy guy, trash or some getto guy.

Pitbulls are no more dangerous than any other dog.

>Check your northern privilege

Niggers make up +50% of the population in the south. You can't find a neighborhood without at least one down here.

And people wonder why statistically the south is stupider than the north.

Yeah but "samurai swords" are also banned in the UK, I wouldn't cite their laws as intelligent sources.

/r/ing webms of pitbull attacks. bonus points if the pitbull gets shot in the end.