Chick I was sexting just send this. How is this fucking acceptable to send to someone?

Chick I was sexting just send this. How is this fucking acceptable to send to someone?

kek

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

/thread

sage

Well bush is coming back in style, and he thighs don't look too fat, so I'd hit it.

Body is decent

welcome newfriend

No its not, maybe for hipsters it is but it is not making a come back.

It gets better

The stray pubes on the bed are what really kills it for me

>hairy body
>hairy on stomach like a man
>ugly nipples
>moles

>decent

Yeah... no.

Yeah, from what I've seen, I'd bust a nut inside her cunt. The last factor for me is her teeth, if they ain't yellow and jagged, stick it in her.

When a girls ass is hairier than yours

why don't you ask here to shave that abomination?

I've fucked 4 randoms in the past 2 months with ages ranging between 19-26 and they've all had some from of pubic hair, kiddo. Only high school kids and nasty sluts still clean shave.

looks like a nice pussy

"Some form"

She's far from some form

"ask her"

meh she needs to put more effort into making her body look sexable

ask the bitch to shave

It's a proven fact that pubic hair traps and releases female sex pheromones to get a man harder and last longer, as well as wick the natural vaginal secretions to help assist the natural vaginal cleaning process.

Lets see your body, Dorito Joe.

She really needs to shave her armpits.

what a tiny hole hidden under those bushes.

Is it an armpit?

Ignore all these idiots that pussy doesn't look like it's been touched get in there buddy

>Dorito Joe

What is that shit?

So does your mother's mustache. What's your point?

You're just deflecting because you can't grow a mustache yet. It's okay, we know when the kids are posting. Finish up your NesQuik and run off to bed.

\thread

And also dump all of the pics you have faggot