there would be a long line for that

Hmm. For both these gorgeous ladies

FUCK.

MORE

more

same girl

You are, truthfully, a MVP

just doing god's work

I like her, but she has a fucked up butthole.

I appreciate it man

pussy under work desk

bro Wifey is my fav fucking MILF. heres a pic no one will ever have seen of her. she sells her stuff online, and I bought this bra and panties from her and requested she wear her latex boots. she did, and when the bra and panties arrived in the mail they smelled so good! her perfume is amazing.

Aye dude. If you're willing post them in here, you're an absolute legend and God in my eyes

>no tara tainton
you newfags

she sent me 2 pics only (bit cheap I thought tbh lol). but hey, i came so much over her bra!!! ended up having to throw it away after about 3 months. smelled so bad of cum haha. should have sent it back to her!!!

Wife

i.imgur.com/JWNmFv8.jpg

Ah, no worries man. But she has an amazing rear end ;). And damn aha. You should off with a letter 'are you pleased?'

Got any more?

Interest?

Just bought a pair of panties from her website. Thanks dudebro

for real dude? nice! which ones??

I don't know, there were no options. Was just "Wifey's Panties". I really want a nice shit stain in there

Sure, a lot

More? Please unleash

nice! I'm sure you can request that when you order or something :) enjoy! she's super hot. let me know if u wanna chat/fap to her in private sometime bro. I'm a huge fan of hers

Thats a great body, but is she even a milf

Mother of two

Nice

Did you have options when you bought? Or did you receive an email after the transaction to ask for preference?
I'm a bit hesitant to send this request to her website's email and have a random person read it.
Also, she does private chat?

Rate?

Might need to be a step dad to those two kiddies

i.imgur.com/8v3q1tr.jpg

there was a comment box on the order if i recall. before i placed it. you can always email her support (trust me, she emails!). she might also have emailed me if i recall asking for anything specific.

Get the divorce papers, I'm diving in

Ok, I thought that comment box was for the delivery guy lol as it was in the shipping section.
The best part is she hasn't adjusted her exchange rate since Brexit. It was $100 but when choosing GBP it was £53 (should be 80) haha

More of her please.

Craig's mom's bush

a truly magical bush to behold

what are your thoughts on Brexit bro? good or bad?

Solid 8

I voted leave. They can all whine and complain about "ooh it's racist" or whatever.

But the only reason I voted to leave is that I don't want to be part of a fucking country with Spain, Italy, Greece, France and all these other random nations. Because that's what the EU is. It really should be called the United States of Europe.

Didn't she like cheat on her husband because of the drug addiction?

Brenda? So Mike is posting pics of his wife's pussy. I sure bet Brenda would live to know about this. What'll you give me to keep quiet?

kik for wifey tugs?