strawpoll.me/12519558
strawpoll.me/12519640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quebec
The Mollusk is a close second

The Pod is the best, followed by Pure Guava and Chocolate and Cheese

strawpoll.me/12519558

my vote goes to Pod

>Not including the live albums, demo albums, ep's, singles, z rock hawaii, or craters of the sac
What kind of Ween fan are you?

Quebec > Mollusk > Chocolate and Cheese

sorry mang, I'm not ascended yet. just included stuff in the op

Shinola is really underrated desu

Boys club is the funniest chillest shit I love dancing to it with my boyz its a great time lol and The Rift is great psych rock.

So I'd say (If you count shinola, which you might as well)

Shinola > The Mollusk > Quebec > White Pepper > Pure Guava > GodWeenSatan > Chocolate and Cheese > The Pod > 12GCG > La Cucaracha

God-tier:

The Mollusk, Quebec, Chocolate and Cheese, GodWeenSatan,

Good-tier:

White Pepper, Pure Guava, The Pod

Meh tier: 12 Golden Country Greats, La Cucaracha,

The Pod > Pure Guava = Chocolate and Cheese > The Mollusk = Quebec > GWS = White Pepper >> Shinola vol 1 >>> Craters of the Sac >>> 12 GCG >>>>>> La Cucuracha

Best: Quebec
Most underrated: Pure Guava
Most overrated: The Pod
Worst: La Cucaracha

The fact that a ween meme exists makes me happy. (Ween meme kek) And I love discussing Ween on here since I'm a huge fan and I can't really discuss it with anyone else besides a buddy of mine who's a lean mean ween machine obsessive fan.

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

also pretty important poll
strawpoll.me/12519640

The mollusk and Quebec are no doubt the two best.

Pure guava, although an awesome record, is definitely the worst due to some of the songs that just sound like they were ripped from demos like axis bold as boognish.

White pepper is criminally underrated.

Chocolate and cheese is a close contender for best.

GWS drags for too long in some places due to it just being jam packed with the best of the demo tapes.

Shinola is overlooked too often and is full of quality songs. Though it is not cohesive at all.

The pod is total contrarian bait when ranked as the best. It does have some of my favorite songs to be played live though.

>The pod is total contrarian bait when ranked as the best.

>he doesn't understand brownness

Well said user. Although I don't think Pure Guava is that bad. GWS does drag on for sure

i like quebec the most

I don't understand how people say Quebec is the best ween album when The Fucked Jam ruins the flow, same thing for the Mollusk with Pink Eye (On My Leg).

Just looking at it from a point of sounding good consistently, White Pepper wins hands down. GodWeenSatan always makes me smile though.

The Fucked Jam is awesome though. It's a rad song. Also disagree about Pink Eye, it's a fun goofy song to laugh at and still trippy like most of the album. White Pepper is probably more cohesive though. GWS is nice but too much filler and way too long.

White Pepper

None of it is filler. I do agree that they had a why the fuck not attitude when deciding the track list, but the only real "why the fuck is this on here" song is Old Man Thunder, and that's only because it's 20 seconds long. If they were going to make it a filler song, it would be longer, so it could fill. The purpose of many of the songs on that album are just for a hearty kek while listening, as well as providing great concert songs, because they're loud crowd pleasers that are easy to draw out with solos. Once you get to know the album, it starts to feel the right length, and you grow to love all the songs.

True and I do pretty much like most every song on there except some of the very loud and ear-raping endings to some songs.

>tfw normies actually believe The Mollusk is their best album

It is though. Some may say Quebec is better but The Mollusk is easily their magnum opus. Creatively, cohesively, art-wise. It's perfect.

What Ween album I shouls start with? I tried The Mollusk like a week ago, I gotta listen to it again tho

Keep listening to the mollusk, then chocolate & cheese which is similarly eclectic but with a different overall vibe

bump

bumpetybump

quebec(10)>pure guava(9)>the mollusk(8.5)>chocolate and cheese(8)>white pepper(8)>>god ween satan(5)
haven't given the pod or la cucaracha a good listen yet

> guava > pod > gws > whatever

I've only listened to GWS chocolate and cheese, and mollusk

They are all really good

the pod

in my opinion

>Implying I don't think pure guava and the pod are the brownest albums

They're just not the best albums

the pod is a 10/10

The pod is probably the weenest ween album

>calling anything contrarian
how to spot a pleb 101

bump

Probably quebec with Mollusk in a very close 2nd. I find it harder to get into their earlier stuff, some of it is great but a lot of the songs just start to annoy me after a while since the albums are quite long, I would enjoy them a lot more if the albums were shorter.

bump

I feel like this is starting to become applicable to Ween.