Good evening, Anonymous! Let's take it easy at the shrine tonight

Good evening, Anonymous! Let's take it easy at the shrine tonight.

>Advice, Fortune-telling, and Friendly Conversation. That's what it's about. That is exactly what it's about. Okay?

>TONIGHT ONLY: TAROT READINGS FOR TRIPS
>YOU HEAR ME? TRIPS!
>But you'll get a more extensive reading in exchange.

>Donate trips to others if you want.
>Be patient and keep love in your heart~

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0nG9xd2RQGA
strawpoll.me/11892548
vocaroo.com/i/s0td0Yk6WEq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHIEF LOOK

this one time i played a game and it was fun

no u

>take a shit
>wipe ass
>get poo on thumb
This is why Hitler was right.

It matters not if I look, only if you do!

Hitler would have killed all shit-thumbs eventually.

>shaven armpits
Stalin-Chan would have killed all of these "females"

They can't both win alternate WWII though. Unless it's that rare universe where they teamed up...

Hey everyone! Hows it going?

Here's how it happens.
>Hitler is jacking off to little Aryan shotas
>his cum forms the shape of Russia on the tissue
>he sees this as a sign from God and teams up with Stalin

I saw you shitposting on /x/

Eh, this is my friends situation. (Kinda confusing situation)

He was (and is?) friends with this girl. She would usually only speak to him, and one other in the class, eventually she kinda started becoming a little more distant with him (No longer responding to texts)

I got him to message her after a club they are both in one night, and no replies for a few hours. Until her got this from her.
>"Remember what professor told us? If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it might be a duck?"
>"I am very true to myself, and never lied to anyone about who i am, but i have an appearance on the contrary."
>"If age is a factor for friendship, than thats a bummer: for im way older than you. Hence why I kept avoiding the question."
>"IDK why age matters towards friendship, but some people think that way, or at least, im most sensitive about it: that is the"
>"The cat is out of the bag! That feels better (lol). I hope i didn't upset you."

After this, they began to talk a lot again, probably every other day over that week, and also agreed to meet up for coffee.

But the morning of the Coffee meet, she texted him with "This sucks, but i can't make coffee or the club today. I forgot about my commitment to work: to work during college breaks. I apologies. Have fun at the club!"

After this she won't text him again. But in person she would still act the same with him, and told him how she got his messages about rescheduling and having one last club meet.

So, I am thinking that she has some anxiety about a relationship, but still like him alot.

What could he do?

I want a steam game, ulikimey

Nope. I've only shitposted on /x/ once or twice. It couldn't have been me. You're thinking of /fit/ if it happened in the last few days.

hello. Internet going to hell over here.

Thought it was you. acted like you and had the blue man as the picture.

vocaroo.com/i/s0nG9xd2RQGA
-Koi

>acted like you
Well, they must have a charming personality.
I watched Rocky III yesterday.
Rocky will be the subject of this thread's poll.

History is stupid...

I don't think there is much he could do... besides just getting more going on his life. If one prospect is looking flaky, you might as well look for more. It'd be a waste of time to just wait around for her, because who knows if it'll actually go anywhere.

>Trump gets into a hissy fit because of an emoji

So uh...

When is he going to make America great again?

also Hello thread, sorry I'm late

-Sweet Roll

>I don't think there is much he could do... besides just getting more going on his life. If one prospect is looking flaky, you might as well look for more. It'd be a waste of time to just wait around for her, because who knows if it'll actually go anywhere.

True. I basically told him to hold out, but keep in contact but not really pursue from now on.

I seen Trump do that kind of stuff to expose hypocrisy in people and the media when they talk about it. Funny stuff.

You saw the shit he was saying/doing before the election. He's not going to make America great again.

Hey Reimu!! I missed you!

-Matt

Here we go, mates.
strawpoll.me/11892548
strawpoll.me/11892548
Rocky, however, is not.
strawpoll.me/11892548
strawpoll.me/11892548

I've been here all along though. Where have you been?

i want to pet everyone

That bad? Well, I hope it gets better.

>i'll be in and out of the thread cause im posting a story in the STALKER general in /vg/

Start with me.

Start here!

Yeah, I'm very worried about the things he might do.

But hey, I hope he does a good job and not fuck everything up, because I've been in an overall good mood recently, probably the best I've felt in a while, and I don't want him to do something that will cause me dismay

-Sweet Roll

Here and there... I miss your threads a lot... any chance at more feet pics?

-Matt

Only time will bring judgement for his actions, I suppose we wait.

So I discovered the meme fuckery that is Yukkuri's.

Well I wont let you touch me.

sleeeeepy roll

Ha, beaten by 3 seconds, n00blet.

vocaroo.com/i/s0td0Yk6WEq4
-Koi

I know, right?

Not tonight. I don't have anything new yet, it's been too cold.

This still somehow amazes me, who the hell thought of this?

I mean it gets weirder then that! They are like living things like pets.

Me.

Oh, just a quick question, why?

W-what is that?

Awe :( rolling for a sole shot anyways lol

-Matt

Because I like to meme.

forgot pic

Ah.

~MikanBox

Touge shenanigans happening tomorrow. Rolling for that reading.

A sexy geometric shape.

I know all about yukkuri... I used to own a Me and a Marisa as pets once.

Did you know they're made of bean paste? Hair, accessories and all. Bean paste.

I lied. There is one you haven't seen yet. If you get trips, I'll show you.

Rolling for soles lol

-Matt

Can't you just show a sad lonely guy? :(

-Matt

Nearly fucking quints

Anyway how have you been?

-Matt

Dubs trips dubs yo

-Matt

Just can't get over these damned things!

everything is made of bean paste? Not sure if you know what Fluffys are but these Yukkuris reminds me of them with how theirs abuse and cuteness to them.

O-oh.

Lol

I should get full frontal nudity up in here haha

-Matt

Just wow man... I saw these things around before but didn't know how popular they are.

>Can't you just show a sad lonely guy?
When it comes to feet, GaBoS

Anyway, I've been fine. I'm back to making sprites, and it's going well, so I'm happy.

i'd love a tarot reading ;w; thank u in advance if I get a trips

Yo.

Did you see the amount of reciprocating digits I got? Lol

-Matt

Yep... they're pretty much a Touhou version of fluffies that came along years and years before. They have a speech impediment, some people find them cute, some people find them annoying enough to kill. And they have their own mythology.

More even

-Matt

>jumps out of bin
meow

-meowbot

Apparently suffering and trauma makes it taste sweeter

Apparently

-Sweet Roll

I saw, but it's not trips.

where the have you been?

So this place seems more dead than it was last time.

dunno how to say

-meowbot

I'm fucking drunk yo, and I plan on getting even drunker.

What do I get for all my dubs?

-Matt

Stop trying to get Reimu naked. It's cold and she's too pure

The shrine has some...competition tonight

i jsut want the trip

shit fuck
>captcha is color shoe

-meowbot

There's a big event going on elsewhere. How are you doing tonight?

Jack shit.

Well I found the wikia so I'm going to read up on it. As much as I like the madness of fluffys the Yukkuris are going to hit me harder when tragedy strikes as I have a close relation to Touhous even though its fluffys with a diffrent skin.

I want off this ride in finding out the bloodlines of studying fluffys and now Yukkuris.

I just assumed this place doesn't get much traffic.

Could be better, could be worse. You?

Legit nothing?? Lol savage I thought we rolled for shit in here tsk tsk

-Matt

\/ \/ \/

I will never understand those who enjoy fluffy/yukkuri abuse, someone who enjoys watching something suffer is not a very good person in my eyes

-Sweet Roll

Here you go, now shut the up.

On the contrary. It can get very hectic around here. You'll probably see, in due time

Rolling hard for this, I really want a tarot reading so bad.

Lol no readings or anything?

-Matt

Well, tonight, GaBoS

Same! I could be a lot worse, though.

Let's see that 888 bb

Oh, I thought you were another pathetic user trying to flirt with Reimu, well, I'm too intoxicated but, what did you even ask?

If I stay around.

Could always be worse. It's a pleasant enough evening though, so can't complain.

Cmooooon

I have been studying the fluffy fandom for over two months and I can explain a lot, at least for fluffys.

You see with fluffys people have their own head cannons about the world. For many Fluffys are evil selfish rats that deserve to die and represent all the sins of humanity. They also say they are good stress balls.

The other half of the fandom sees this as an excuse. They make it that all fluffys have different personality both good and bad. Thier are people who like to torture them, like to torture them but have a valid reason to as punishment for something the fluffy did.

Others like to keep fluffys around as pets and don't kill them maybe aside from the harmless prank or two.

Any questions?

Gonna take another whack at those digits.

Do anything fun today?

I am
Sorry never read well enough

I need to fap, can I get some lewds?