Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJXyZ5EGUEE
youtu.be/N4TYa_fq-xM
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ61kclQ6sw
youtube.com/watch?v=0q5G2hD3iAo
youtube.com/watch?v=lSJUcCZO-Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=xSeuErR6OV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate myself.

Same

Sameji claim'd

(Yuuki)
Yep, it sucks. Job environment is stacked against new graduates unless you slaved yourself over unpaid internships and were willing to take a crappy gig to even have a chance at a permanent position.

At the very least you can use your internship boss to network. Networking is even more difficult now since it's hard to make direct contact with actual people in charge of hiring. Much of it is done by automated HR systems that skim resumes in a lot of places, or is very briefly reviewed by someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of the particular profession. Hell, even HR services are contracted out in many places.

You mentioned that you wanted to do something IT related after getting out of school, no?

(Rory)
One of those lumps below your back molars where the jaw meets the neck?

Well. Im watching some Dark Knight now. While trying to open my mouth enough to eat something.

Yeah.

>Rory-sama

>Snackbar
Okay, TL;DR
>Hit and run, my fault
>Waiting to hear word back on it
>Got in another accident a few days ago, not my fault
>Might total out my car because of it
>Can get anywhere from $1k to $3k for it
>Not giving up my car though, so it'll be less
>Job still sucks
>Got a new laptop, and have been messing around with it for a while
Things seem like they're starting to settle down a little, but I don't expect that to stay that way...

No no, I didn't do anything special, sadly. Economics majors just get a 40% scholarship if they score above 80% which I've been doing.

You've fallen asleep while fapping?

Gotta have more confidence in your pullout game son

what happened chef

Here

I give up...

Yep, I'm majoring in computer science and minoring in cyber security.

Makoto no
don't be a sad, you are the best, it's just the commercial break before the best part of the show.
The hit and run didn't come back? What might the worst case scenario be?

(Ginko)
less well known? Hmm. Let me see here..
I know Ghost in Shell is not less well known but it's a really old, really good anime. I watched GiS Standalone Complex when I was 14~ and I loved it. That was 10 years ago btw.
Parasyte is pretty good too. It has to do about parasitic aliens that come to earth without much reason and have to survive by taking over human bodies. One parasite tries doing so with a teenager and fails, becoming just a living hand on the teens body. The teen has to somehow find a way to live with that parasite while getting into trouble with other, more mature parasites. It's pretty good.
Now I don't know how well known this one is but, Death Parade, it's a show about the place you go to to be judged after you die. That place is also a bar with games, so that makes it even better.
I honestly don't watch a lot of really unknown anime because I simply cannot find any good ones that are less known.
Going away from less known I would recommend The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia and Cowboy Bebop. Those two really made me shed a tear and have loads of feelings toward the characters.
That would be all.

What is she listening to?

The freshest trap mixtape

how do i play?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJXyZ5EGUEE

best girl claimed

Sounds pretty special to me. I assume it's difficult to get that kind of score if they offer it to everyone above that threshold

Last 2 days Ive had a lump at the back left of my jaw. I can move it a little and its painful to open my jaw.
youtu.be/N4TYa_fq-xM

Best thumbnail claimed

Claim

That's good to hear.
Everything's been the same old same old for me, which is to say that all is well.

>I've been having a lot more free time lately, something I'm quite thankful of.
I recall you saying this before. I believe I asked what you were doing to fill up this newfound free time, but I never received an answer.
>What about you?
I've been well, just going through the same daily motions as I always have.

>Ghost in Shell
I've been putting this off forever. I remember watching part of the 2015 film, but I didn't really like it all too much. Do you reckon I'd enjoy the originals?
>Parasyte
Definitely enjoyed watching this one.
>Death Parade
I've seen the amazing OP, and listened to some of the OST, but never bothered to look beyond that. I'll definitely consider it.
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia
I've never felt compelled to watch this anime, despite the good reputation it has.
>Cowboy Bebop
A classic.

Hey Miku.

No no no that's not good
Did you go to a doctor or something or what?

I'm not sure, I think it is very easy because all you have to do to score high is attend class, focus and study at home.
I've been slacking on the studying that's why it's difficult. Thankfully my english grades will pull up the rest by a lot.

I'm not sad, just a tad exhausted. Wishing life could chill out for like, a few months.
And no, it did. If the guy wants to press charges, then I'll have to deal with court and such. If he doesn't, then it'll all be insurance work I have to do.

Man, you should be fine then. Computers are going nowhere. Make a name for yourself in cyber security and go work for Interpol.

Sounds like you're fighting something off then. Keep an eye on it, but in many cases it's just swollen lymph nodes. I've had it before, feels like a hard, solid lump. Moving it around will only make the soreness worse.

カラミチーマス

Many times.
Big Smokes Order on a loop
Sex Maniac

No time, our locals are closed on weekends, Im not going to emergency for somethijg that feels better after some flexing.
Im only concerned if my body temp goes above 38C. Thats when I go to emergency. Im doing more jaw flexing than moving it.

Hey Ginko, good to see you as always. I can vouche both Death Parade and GitS, DP concept is quite good and it's fun to see what emotions go through people's head as they play games and compete to go to heaven.

GitS is just your average pretentious cyberpunk old-school classic, but that's one of my weaknesses.

Found any good music lately?
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ61kclQ6sw

Yo.

Show him your cute shimapan and he won't ever think about pressing charges my dude.
How about that good old black motorcycle you got?
Also your job is safe, yes? As in you aren't losing it any time soon?

Must have been a boring fap

Hmmm, alright, but that thing might be infected or whatever.
Just be careful

Good to hear, enjoy your day!

haruhi user claimed

Sounds like mine. But I attend and study at home. Focus is something I was imensly lacking though

I applied for an internship with the NSA last year but got turned down, I'm guessing for too low of a GPA.

>Ghost in Shell
Well I don't know your taste so I cannot say for sure, but yes, the originals were the best of Ghost In Shell and I loved Standalone Complex. In fact I watched it again like a month ago.
>Death Parade
Take it into consideration. It's a really good show and they play on psychology pretty neatly.
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia
I don't know why but I guess it just has to do with the way the story goes and the soundtrack. I really also enjoyed the endless 8 thing, watched every episode of that, regretted, but it's still a really interesting concept.
Plus of course watch one of the best mecha series out there, Neon Genesis Evangelion. I liked it, I liked the ending, in fact I was listening to Komm Susser Tod not long ago.

Hey Rem.

Oh, neat music.

N-No!

I'm waiting to get good parts for it, but my debts come first and foremost.

Job is safe, unless something really bad happens, we're good.

Yep, pretty much- aside from the residual soreness after the swelling goes down you'll be fine. Are you at least eating something decent?

>almost quads
Federal Gov't is having a hard time right now. Budgets have killed potential raises and made many agencies freeze hiring or onboarding activities (like internships). On the other hand, fortunes may turn the other direction if there's more money going to the government after the change of administration.

I floated somewhere around a 2.8 GPA in college, but the job market was still really nice when I got out. Then 2008 happened and it's sucked for Millenials ever since.

M-master...

Please don't start this again

Weird dick skin :o

Master ? that title sounds nice

If its infected, Ill hit 38C and go to emergency. I know how to do things, relax.
Whatever I can fit in my mouth and chew, really. Meat bits tend to get swallowed more whole than normal but I cut them small enough.

god dam you again fucking konata

How's life going?
Nah, I was just sleepy.

What do you mean
Well you did claim me so you basically own me now

Yep, hence why I chose something I was interested but is pretty broad of a subject too.

anyone else play rs?

it's not healthy. stop doing it

Sometimes

Well, honestly the answer you're looking for would end up being rather disappointing.
I just play videogames and talk to other anons during my day, aside from doing a few household chores.
>just going through the same daily motions as I always have.
As expected from you. Glad to hear that things are going rather peacefully.

>Found any good music lately?
Loads, actually. Finally got around to listening to Slowdive's full Souvlaki album, too.
>Paper Void - Old Faithful
Very nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=0q5G2hD3iAo

Oh man, you made me look at the clock. It's already 04:02 over here, definitely should go sleep sometime soon.
You enjoy the rest of your day, too.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
I'm ashamed to admit that I've had NGE on hiatus for an incredibly long time.
I definitely need to finish it sometime, but I just can't find the motivation.
Thank you for the recommendations, by the way.

Own you? are you sure about that?

Good. You?

It's nice just weird :o

No worries

alright fam, just don't die

I mean I guess it can't be easy with all the headaches and shit
No other way to fix that?

YES
and send me some too you slut
Yeah, of course, should be taking care of yourself.
That's good too, at least you aren't jobless and stuff.

Kek, seeya around dude. Sleep tight.

go suck on it then nigger faggot

Well, the headaches have been going away lately. Not as often as they used to be anyway.
Not focusing is from something else

It's had it's ups and downs lately, right now it's going good though.

i would if i could john :o

chop it off retard

I would always say screw it and make some sort of soup and noodles that I could just slurp up and minimize the chewing/opening the jaw. Every now and then one pops up in the perfect place where anytime you chew, it moves and may sometimes pinch a bit (hurts like heck).

Yeah, I know that feel. I was pre-med, got accepted into med school, but I had to decide on the big financial hit as well as the time horizon. If I had gone to med school I'd be barely finishing residency, getting ready to practice most likely. In the end though I still managed to use the biology degree so it all worked out.

Got anything special planned for holidays/break?

wtf

Good to hear

I'm just playing along with the claim
You seem to be happy about it so sure

you and i both know you're not playing

>motivation to watch NGE
here you go

Its not my dick :o

It would take more than a single swollen lymph node to kill me.
I can open my mouth halfway, and I can chew fine. When it gets too painful I just swallow though.
But Asuka a shit

I'm not playing
lets play a game if you play any of course

>I fuckin ate too much
How are ya?

make an ad on craiglist then fuckstain

I really don't like any of the main three characters in NGE, so seeing any one of them get beat up is great motivation.
Thank you.

I always find it amusing when people link me music in my language and then feel a little bad for them not being able to understand it completely.
That is a really lovely song.

What are your thoughts on Souvlaki? I honestly haven't ever had the urge to relisten to Slowdive stuff, a bit inexplicably since I enjoy shoegaze, ambient and love atmospheric focused tracks so much.

Heh, maybe it's the lack of fuzz in the guitars.

>NGE
It's one of those shows that just get better and better but it's only on the movie that it becomes an actual 10/10.
I wouldn't recommend to take a break from it.

Laters in case you're going to leave.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSJUcCZO-Ys

What kind of game?

Somewhat alive.

Ooh yeah, I can imagine the stress of doing pre-med around then. At least you got the bio degree! I'm just hanging around the house lol, probably going to be hanging out with friends and whatnot. You?

>667
that's what you get
discount rei is discounted

why dont you come over like you said you were :o

You tired from work?

I sometimes mistake Rei for Rem when I scroll too fast

Can you list ones you play on pc ?

luckily for you the writer also hates his characters

lights off

so discount you confuse yourself
>

Nah. I dont care for repeating digits.

That's a big list I could just add you on steam

I turned it on :o

NO! You aren't the one I'd send that kinda stuff to!

I am. Plus, tax time is coming up. I should be getting a hefty return from it.

Ya... the job still sucks.

You have that many with multiplayer ?

you still got that pizza?

156 games in total quite a few are multiplayer

>almost got the devil trips
That gif left out what happened to Asuka later on.

I wasn't too worried about the stress, I still study on my own since I might go through with it further down the line. I just had to decide on getting in more debt, staying at home a while longer, etc.

I'll probably go out to the ranch with my dad this weekend, maybe hunt Sunday morning and feed the cows/chickens, then more than likely enjoy a staycation while I test out a bunch of new recipes. Got a bunch of stuff to test and haven't had the time to make it lately. And plenty of vidya of course.

No travel needed for Christmas thankfully. Family is all here in the area.

discount nerv logo ;)

>I always find it amusing when people link me music in my language and then feel a little bad for them not being able to understand it completely.
The beauty of some music transcends language barriers. I'd love to be able to understand all languages, though.
>What are your thoughts on Souvlaki?
I think it's really great, although I still prefer their Pygmalion album.
>Laters in case you're going to leave.
I'll still be here for a while.
>Whirr - Leave
Sounds quite good.
youtube.com/watch?v=xSeuErR6OV4

You didn't even list your top 3 at most
post ID then

>73
Just out of curiosity, is this a reference to something or a completely random number?