TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT

TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO BE THE PRESIDENT

He will be unfortunately, that is a reasonably good fake head but not believable.

Sorry, it is December '16, yes?

Nice try buddy but thats fake.

This will not happen

fuhrer, president, why split hairs?

You're right, he's going to be God-Emperor

Congratulations, you WILL be getting a call from the Sectre Service faggot OP.

He has to be president, unfortunately. The russians infiltrated our voting system in order to shake our confidence in our democracy. If we were to openly reject him as president, we would also be openly accepting that the russians fucked with our voting system.

yes, faggots. 4chin hands over users IP addresses for illegal shit. well documented in the news for cp arrests.

>true story

>no fucking such thing as anonymous

>unless you're behind 7 proxy servers

Newfag doesn't know how many times it's already been posted here.

Go Trump. All the crying little bitches just need man up and get a job. If you work or want to work for a living this is the man you want as president

oldfag, faggot

>it's not the picture, it's the threat that goes with it. faggot.

Nice try, newfag, but you already admitted your ignorance. Try tumblr, you're not ready for this yet.

You still believe that story the news has been spinning? It's already been admitted the email hacks came from within the DNC. And claiming the Russians could hack and affect the election after Obama laughing at Trump's comments about it being a rigged system. That either makes Obama a liar or incompetent, or both. Being that his boast that the system isn't rigged and protected from outside influence, and that he failed to protect it.

Because what he failed at is giving Hillary the White House. Trump won, end story.

oldfag just means you haven't learned how not to be a basement dwelling middle aged virgin. newfags have a chance

I have my own apartment, so I guess I'm not and oldfag either.

/or you're full of shit

It has been accept that the Russians did. The only people denying it are Trump, and his people.

Just imagine when Trump is President, and can still say lies, while everyone else is telling the truth. Then imagine once Trump gets his team together to dismantle net neutrality.

Imagine how clueless we'll truly be more disconnected than ever.

fuck you faggot. I was here when moot got executed as CEO of reddit

I go back 10 years, faggot.

Mitchell Henderson is an hero

>blow me

sure you do

That blood on the table is literally the worst photoshop ive ever seen

hey so duck tales is getting a reboot

Great. Now pence is pres. Suck a better option

Donald the clown

That's the dumbest argument I ever heard

He will be, for at least a couple months before he does something so blatantly illegal and unethical that he gets impeached. Clinton nearly got done over lying about a blowjob from his vetted intern. What's going to happen when Trump lies about sucking Vladimirs cock?

I actually believe that your downs is so strong, that you're actually being serious.

if the president one by popular vote, that would be true. but since we have an electoral college system that is like 200 years old and outdated as hell, it wass rigged. rigged in trumps favor even. I wish more people would complain about how bullshit our democracy is instead of just crying over the fact that trump won.

What exactly are you suggesting will happen? As a businessman he got in trouble multiple times for illegally refusing to rent to the blacks, he ran a scam college and he routinely harasses woman. Top that off with him pissing off the establishment and you just know he's going to get impeached within months.

:O is it really? I thought he w-was actually killed by some mexicans after the second battle for texas in these ongoing race wars

when trump says the election is rigged you believe him. when the media says the election is rigged you dont believe him

Actually it came from a computer that was hacked by an email scam. Asking the person to renew his password by website. A false website. He got phished.

Hillary lost because of the Electoral vote so the system is rigged, outdated, and wrong. Not because Hillary was a corrupt cunt who couldn't get her stories straight and was under investigation after investigation. Hillary couldn't win even with the news media working in conjunction with her to win.
But lets blame the Russians.

Might be enough electors changing their vote on the 19th, booting Trump.

Because the media is a bunch of cucks working for an interest, blaming the white men, defending the muslims etc, Trump is an actually honest man who can see (as the smart people) that media is full of shit

How do you feel about Trump admitting in his Thank You tour that he hated the idea of "Drain the Swamp" , thought it was "hokey" , but said it anyway just to convince the plebeians even though he has no plans to do that?

given you can't trust anything he says, what do you naively think are the lies he wasn't lying about?

Yeah, we should ban the electoral college so the millions of autistic millennials, feminazis etc can decide the future of the nation just cause there are a bunch of them

And Trump hated the electoral college and called it a scandal that should be scrapped....until it was his only chance at becoming President.

He is the epitome of "I'll say anything if I think it'll convince you of ...whatever, what do you want to hear?"

Democracy's a bitch ain't it

Electors vote on the 19th and guess what the amount of faithless electors you need for this? 37 I bet you'll 2-3 faithless electors. He is the next president deal with it

Democracy is bullshit, you cant let the people decide cause the people is stupid, thats why Gengis Khan made the biggest empire and also why the 3rd world countries are shitholes, we need a man/woman whit brain and volition, not "what the most rather", we are humans, not ants

Jesus, strap on your tin foil hat everyone. We're going for a ride

I voted for Trump. I realize now that I screwed up. Everything he said he was going to do he has backed out on.
Obamacare repeal and replace. Nope just repeal. Replace in 3 years or not.
The wall. Nope just a fence maybe
Drain the swamp Golman Sachs is evil. Nope Instead lets put 3 Goldman Sackers in the cabinet.
The guy is turning out to be a Russian mole
I am sick and disgusted
Hillary would have been better than this clown.

who cares. deal with it for 4 years and then deal with some other shit.

Pretty much this, I'm happy he's gone back on most of the things he's said because I disagree with them, but I also had simultaneous thoughts that if I'd actually wanted him to do those things I'd be real pissed.
Fooled by a politician again? Big surprise...

How do you feel knowing that you watched the daily show and are quoting a misquote of what he said?

got bad news for you sunshine

Not all authoritative dictators are created equal... neither are all democracies.
Ghengis was actually a very good negotiator and strategist, and the khanett was mainly ruled by local administrators chosen from the local populace.

Trumps cabinet picks are collectively worth more than a 1/3 of American households combined.

Welcome to your new plutocratic kakistocracy

This! In this current year, I don't care what your political bent is, who the fuck is that stupid. Literally deserved to have all emails made public

I don't watch the daily show.
I was watching it from Trumps twitter feed

Oh and the FBI

you must be new

Yes he will, prepare yourself for the draft stupid, you help to elect this guys.

If net neutrality is dismantled, the internet you're on right now, slows down to nearly nothing. You're okay with losing what you currently have to connect to the web?

not him but I'm starting to love the guy

I mean he just says whatever teh fuck is on his mind
>hillary is nice people
>that whole prosecution thing was just for the election
>drain the swamp was a stupid phrase I hated
etc.

he has no fucking filter, just imagine nixon like that:

>I am not a crook
>I mean what's a croo... look crooks are fine if they get away with it
>I'd be the greatest crook
>no really I did it I am a crook

Underrated post

You've been watching too much Faux News there Trumptard!

At least it's generally Republican kids who join the military. They're basically voting to kill themselves. Maybe Trump will bring us the massive war that thins out their numbers enough to keep him from getting reelected. The irony would be delicious.

And I'm too old to be drafted so I don't give a fuck about that. Bring on the shitshow.

Then you heard him say he hated the term "drain the swamp" when it was suggested as the slogan and he thought it was hokey. He still intends to "drain the swamp". What he actually does with that remains to be seen. He isn't even in office yet. Give him a chance to deliver before you condemn him.

Regardless of your feelings he is the next president. Instead of judging and hating the man based on MSM, give him a chance to fail. If he fails oh well in 4 years he will be out. If he succeeds then we have a shot. I think the most encouraging part of this is the Bilderbergs hate him and backed Hillary. I will call that a win regardless of who the candidate is.

>37

I want the system to work. This is what the fucking system is for. This is the whole point of the ec, but we are to fucking spineless a nation to use it and therefore we deserve trump to be president and for him to absolutely fucking rape us for a buck

hillary would have started WW3 tho

>He still intends to "drain the swamp"

by what fucking evidence? are you fucking retarded?

fake and gay
the @realdonaldtrump has less real hair

You wish, snowflake.

>Bilderberg Hate Him
You need to learn who Vladislav Surkov is, how he has influenced global politics and how Trump is using EXACTLY the same play book.

Liberals really are ignorant as fuck in basic civics, aren't they? The EC exists so a single high population state can not sway an election contrary to the other less populated states. You know, much like senators, and each state having two regardless of population.

Be honest with us and yourself; you want your people to win regardless of the current law of the land. If you petulant children (and that's an insult to the integrity of children) want to remove the EC do so through the guidelines and structure provided, until that time you may be feel free to suck it.

God damn, I've been getting drunk and full from all the liberal tears lately. Please collect yourselves so I may sober up.

He started by announcing a 5 year ban on his political team becoming lobbyists post appointment end. A bill has been introduced to Congress enforcing a 5 year lobbying ban. Why announce this if you intended to do nothing about it?

Please stop being like the rest of the left and resorting to name calling. Political discussions can be had civilly.

It's cute how Trumptards still believe that "their lie" that they believe is the one thing that Trump was telling the truth about, is the one thing he'll deliver on.

Trump is out for Trump...always has been, always will be.

4 people who are still confused about the Electoral College thing. Look at this from this perspective. Trump won the popular vote in 30 States.
Hillary won the popular vote in 20

America is not one giant country. It is a union of States. A state is a self-governing self ruling body.

Therefore we vote by States. Not buy one. Electoral vote. You can't compare places like California to Alabama. Or New York to Louisiana. They're not the same demographic or the same people

You are literally quoting an OP-ED written by a Russian who said there was similarities in his campaign style and yet there is no actual evidence to support the claim.

I would love to hear your reasoning behind this.

This also doesn't address what I said about Bilderbergs or do you not know who they are or what they are trying to accomplish?

This is false. Reread Federalist #68. The electoral college exists mostly to prevent foreign influence over an election and to prevent the people from electing someone who isn't fit to be President.

Your first statement makes no sense. Your second is an obvious statement about all humans. Please try again using logic this time.

Is English not your first language comrade?
The sentence could maybe have been more eloquently conveyed, but is still a sound and complete sentence.

Back to the Kremlin for further lessons on integration required

>It's been accepted that the Russians did
Actually no

>Liberals accept the story that Russia hacked the election without any evidence and multiple sources saying it's bullshit

>Liberals won't accept that the birth certificate provided by the Obama administration was a forgery, despite their being clear evidence

So, you faggots will accept a story only when it fits your narrative, regardless of the amount of evidence provided or not? Good to know.

haha good one

Lol and then you resorted to insults. I am American bud. I am also not even a Trump supporter. Personally I liked Kasich.

Reread your first statement. You actually can't follow a cohesive statement through it.

>WE NEED A RECOUNT IN WISCONSIN
>1 fraudulent vote for trump
>Nearly 2000 for Clinton

Yes. You may not want to believe it, but there is hard evidence of the DNC attempting to rig the election. See, DNC primaries. See, Donna Brazille.

Yeah, and how is that working out for us.
I voted for Trump and now I am sorry I did.
He has backed out on almost everything he promised and he is not even in office yet.

At least in the past, self serving politicians hid their selfish agenda behind a veneer of "good for all".

Welcome to the Plutocratic Kakistocracy....farewell USA, nobody liked you anyway

Trump is actually taking the Kremlin version of events (no, comrade, no hyacking hyappened hyereski) over the advice of his own intelligence agencies (fuck dude, we got totally pwnd by the rooskies dawg...sheeeeit)

This is not right at all. RT and Trump are the only people claiming this. Everyone else, FBI, CA, DHS say it was an attacked associated with the FSB (Russia).

This user is simply lying.

Is good post comrade

I just tried to post with a proxy, apparently I can't post anything that way.
So if they said they were using a server, they're fucking liars.
But I could see that happening if they hacked someone else's computer and used it to get here.

Re-read my first statement ...but you may require an education first.
There is literally nothing wrong, accept the odd repeated word - which is more an eloquence issue rather than a literacy issue - with that sentence.

Yes comrade ...you sure American, Micky mouse a-ok

Funny how the only thing their claims are lacking is any actual fucking evidence. With Hill losing the White House, I guess they've gotta work with what they've got in an attempt to preserve their "Russia bad" narrative.

>No hard evidence
>Literally only speculation