Recovering from having scabies. It's probably been the worst thing in my life...

Recovering from having scabies. It's probably been the worst thing in my life. I'm not even 100% sure that they're gone yet. Ask me anything.

Why are u such a bitch? Scabies ain't bad

What's the longest shit you've ever taken?

how did you get them?

If you could build a spaceship out of vegetables, what vegetables would you use?

I had a super fucking bad case and it itched so much I cut my limbs off.

Maybe so, but I got caught up in reading about how to fight it because permethrin wasn't killing it off. They kept coming back and I kept reading stories about people who had it for years. I fought it for 4 months while having a shitload of other stress in my life all at once, and I've been paranoid every single day worrying that I wouldn't ever get rid of it.

Either from fucking this random chick or from trying on thrift store clothes. Probably the first one though...

Ok.

a watermelun

How would you trick a Rhinoceros into swimming in the ocean?

You didn't take any pics of the affected areas?

>How would you trick a Rhinoceros into swimming in the ocean?
HOW?

Whats the speed of dark?

Idk, it's your AMA... I'd probably make him stampede off a cliff. Rhinos have incredibly poor eye sight.

Yes, but they're not on this computer. Nothing ever got to looking too bad because I kept treating myself every day with all sorts of shit, but it can look terrible. Google image search shows bad cases where the person just let's it go.

Daysumuglyshitdere!!

I almost burned down my elementary school cause of a scabies outbreak, thankfully I didn't get it, if I had then I would've for sure

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite

How long is a piece of string?

There were times when I wondered whether or not to burn all my shit. But I think that was just paranoia from reading forums full of people who had scabies talking about how they couldn't beat it and had it for 6 months, a year, 5 years. I read one post by a lady who claimed she had it for 10 years, her hair had fallen out, and everyone she knew had abandoned her. I've been on edge worrying if my life would ever return to normal for the past 4 months.

If dubs they come back

Uh oh

>Scabies ain't bad

I feel you man. Scabies are the worst. When I was in russia for a few weeks on business, there were a number of girls that the locals just called street kids. They were basically abandoned/homeless/runaways usually between 8 and 15 years old that if you struck up a conversation, you could take a couple back to your hotel and fuck. So I chatted a couple up and brought them over. They had these sores on their legs that I figure was just fleas because they apparently hole up in abandoned buildings/huddle together and fleas go for warmth, but figured because i shave everything, no worries. I put a condom on and fucked a couple of them

I come back home and start seeing these fucked up red welts everywhere around my pelvis. I used a condom so I wasn't too worried about std's (i did get a blowjob from one,but herpes doesn't pop up like that). I go to the doctor and he gives me this look and tells me it's scabies. I told him some shit about how i picked up some skank at a bar and he gave me the treatment, but it took 4 fucking tries to get rid of them.

Needless to say, on future visits I check them out pretty carefully before I get up inside them. But holy fuck that was a fucking brutal recovery.

...but I served Kek in the great meme war.....

It's so stressful because it's so disgusting and you feel like a leper. I got the red bumps on my shaft and thought it was herpes for a little while, then was relieved to find out it was not. Then realized it's still hell anyways. I'm doing permethrin and ivermectin again tonight after doing it 6 nights ago. Been seeing very few symptoms that may just be the reaction to the cream.

And if that's true that you fucked children, you're scum of the earth and it makes me feel like shit to relate to you.

nonono. I fucked russian girls who (at my best guess) were like 2 10 year olds and a 13 year old. Their 10 is like 35 in russian years. Neither of them even grunted or grimaced when I slid into them. It wasn't their first time by a longshot.

Scabies are a bitch, but it goes away with treatment. Just get loose fitting pants and sweats and wash them in the hottest water you can every day till it clears up

Slower than most police cars...

+1 internet

>Ivermectin 1% solution for cattle.
>0.1CC per 10 Lbs taken oraly.
>Kills pretty much any parasite in pretty much any mammal.

Taking this shit right now. Seems to be working.