WHAT DO Sup Forums?

WHAT DO Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Cmon I told you already I will play nice hell we can discuss what I should text back...

btw this isnt my account, im on my friends facebook trying to fuck with him. if i land him a date then he's gonna stand her up

I got this patented cheese sauce.

Land him a date, set it up for his place, he can't escape then

Kill your self

Sorry, I'm a fag and it's hard admitting this but I'm gay. I just find it hard to take things seriously. I needed to open up

Went ahead and replied since yall weren't responding fast enough.
dubs decides

Denied... Again... I'll always love you even if you don't care about me. Farewell.

Learn how to spell first

fuckin nachos bro, fuckin nachos

rell

What the fuck is this shit? Stop being a faggot and do something for yourself for once in your life, don't ask what to do, just fucking do something

winror i guess

Set it up for a dark scary place,tell her not to tell no one. kill and rape her with an ice dildo. That would totally get him when the cops show up the next day

Take your good advice someplace else.

we are number 1

Indeed, kys

ayy baby u wanna smoke a fat blunt with me an my imaginary friend

You don't ask a woman on a date, you TELL her youre going out. Instead of saying "do you want to go see a movie?"

Say: "I'm seeing a movie on Friday, should I get you at 6 or 7?"

It's much more difficult for women to deflect direct questions like that.

if you didnt read the thing above, im doing this from some fag's facebook account cause i want to land him a date with this girl who's super out of his league. if she agrees then he wont believe it and will end up standing her up
>Learn how to spell first
she read but didnt reply yet...
dubs again i guess

By the way you write, say something like "ayy girl you gunna smash when u catch this nut! Better do smth bout it ya hear ayyyy"

LMAO I was talking about you fag

ayy baby u wanna smoke a fat blunt with me an my imaginary friends

Imma Nut on you

Just kidding! This isn't nameoffriend, it's his lame ass buddy OPname. I'm a virgin and wanted to score a date so I'm posing as nameoffriend

WINRAR

Winrar

TRIPS

FUCKING LOL

I'm the same guy with both dubs so far too

prove it faggot

That came out weird. I meant Imma nut for you.

Bruh you ain't me I wrote what I wrote

Trust is proof, it's true whether you like it or not

I've been watching you since forever, I nut for you everyday, please see a movie with me mommy

CRINGE. Please spiderman tear this thread down

CRINGE. Mods please remove this post

so after I shits on the bitch..

Report me faggot see what happens. Nah j/k, OP isn't as much as a fag as this yt vid I'm watching now

youtube.com/watch?v=XUN75MGqdpU

Yo baby ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

All is forgiven bro you're right, this video is much worse

I'm gonna tickle your bellybutton from the inside.

>That niggerese mumbling

Start by using English.

It's the Hamburgler, hands up or I'll grab your ham

This

Leave a single nacho on her doorstep everyday until she goes to the movies with you

I actually did something similar with a hottie I was trying to bag in college, except I used Snak-Pak pudding. It worked, we hooked up and she ended up being the craziest girl I've ever dated. Good times, good times.

this thread have give me very much down sydnomer pls halep