Get drunk with Sup Forums

Get drunk with Sup Forums

Share your poison, tell me your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

frdistilling.com/whiskeys/TXBlendedWhiskey/1
frdistilling.com/whiskeys/TXBourbon/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blantons! You're a man of fine taste. One of the best bourbons you can find in my opinion

Meds I take mean that it's a bad idea for me to drink. It's been years since I've gotten properly drunk.

At least weed is still there for me.

I can't smoke.. getting piss drunk on weekends has become my hobby

whisky is for pussys. real men drink scotch.

my boss has a few of these bottles in his office. Is it worth buying for a special occasion? Most I have spent on a bottle is jack daniels single barrel barrel strength.

Sounds like someone who doesn't properly appreciate either.

scotch....Scottish whisky....you mainline that shit and it rotted your brain huh....

Currently drinking Goose Island winter experimental. I have a family event tomorrow and the wife is out of town tonight so I figured beer was a better choice than whiskey for not feeling like a pile of shit tomorrow.

I picked it up for $63.. it's really rare where I am so I had to grab one for the holidays

>05.40 in the morning
>scared as hell
>feels like things of the dark are feeding off my fear
>have nightmares every night
>to scared to sleep
>drinking Ardbeg till i pass out

not worth the price with all the awesome wisky and bourbon burgerland produces. If I lived in Scottland I'd be drinking it, but I don't. I do have scottish blood but not big on the 17 different wiskeys blended together.

Real men only drink tonayan m8

Good stuff. I have a casual luncheon tomorrow but I figure a few won't hurt

I've had that Eagle Rare. Good shit!! Love that bourbon but if I drink too much, I start to get violent so I don't take more than a sip or two. Mostly stick to beer. Loving that Hops & Grains beer called Mosaic out of Austin. Good stuff

You are a dumbass.The only difference between both of those is where it's made.

OP has good taste!
>drinking Smirnoff vodka
Story:
>Sleep with friend's wife
>she invites me over
>her husband is there
>we all trip together
I feel like there should have been a fight.

It's bourbon you dumb fuck. If you're gonna shit post, at least try and get it right

why can't you smoke?

Er10 is legitimate. Pretty rare where I am. Haven't tried the Austin brand beer yet.. had their BBQ up at franklin's last year. It was out of this world good

There is zero comparison between Jack Daniels shit whiskey and Blantons. If you can't afford the price, you can get a nice bottle of Bulleit bourbon for around 30 bucks. Good stuff.

Pennsylvania is fucking terrible for availability for anything aside from special order. I have literally tried every whiskey from our local stores.

Real men drink whatever the fuck they want because real men don't worry about what others think.

drug test for wendys
starting as a chef for 120k a year

I get randomly tested at my job. Luckily my boss loves bourbon as much as I do so I don't get too much flack for drinking

This.
Bulleit is good bourbon

bullet is good but overpriced. It's rather go for the knob creek, preferably the 120 proof.

Bulliet is good but definitely not the best for their price range. I'll take buffalo trace any day

w-wut?

Pls don't feed the trolls

yeah, I like that Knob Creek too. It's in the same class as Bulleit. Woodford Reserve, Blantons and Elijah Craig are a step above. That Eagle Rare and Pappy Van Winkle are top shelf. Only for the special occasions.

Zirkova, it helps deal with the shitty heating in my apartment.

TBH I am more into peaty scotches. Black Grouse is on sale like 75% of the time here for that price so I usually choose that. Sometimes I am in the mood for Rye and Bulleit is the best rye, imo, in that range.

What's your favorite?

IMHO Laphroig has the peatiest scotches

...lagavulin 16

neat chart. Now you got me all curious. Never heard of Willett distillery. Might have to get me a bottle.

yeah, I grew up in Frankfort. Have a lot of buddies working in the Buffalo Trace distillery and warehouses.

What I like about knob creek is they have a 120 proof single barrel for an unbeatable price, around 40 bucks or less. Jack Daniels commands 65 - 70 bucks for the same products. Knob completely has the market cornered, no other brand that I am aware of does this. Their regular knob creek product and bulleit are both on the same tier imho, I enjoy them both.

Grab a bottle of their 4 yr if you can find it. 3 is good too. Strong stuff but tasty

You sound like a damn fine Kentuckian! I don't know you but I already like you

Currently drinking Woodford Reserve. Not bad at all. Also a fan of Bulleit. I'll habe to try Blantons.

>pic rel

Yeah but not really in the same price range.

Personal favs are probably macallan 15 year cask (rare to find here), oban 15, and glenmorangie la santa for the price range I generally go for

Get me some pappy!

I was thinking the quarter cask

Sucks the liquor store closed about an hour ago or I'd run and pick up a bottle right now. Good looking out

Im drunk already lets tLk

Pendwyn Whisky is what you want. Top quality Welsh Single malt Whisky

What's up buddy. How's life been

someone post a clown fucking a watermelon or something. This thread is just too damn sophisticated.

My father was from Kentucky on the border by louisville. It's a great state.

>thinks real men drink whiskey from a country where the men wear skirts like faggots

Well, I pray he isn't a Louisville fan. Yeah, hard to beat Kentucky. I'd spend my time camping, going to the horse track, and drinking bourbon. Good times...

Fucking fantastic how about yourself?

I love me some bourbon but lately I can't get enough of this stuff. Going to tour the distillery one of these days.

>TX
>Whisky
you sure that's not tequila, compadre?

this is useful. Thanks user

>Share your poison
>doesn't post poison

Si, gringo. They're not fucking around.

frdistilling.com/whiskeys/TXBlendedWhiskey/1

Can't complain. What're you sipping on?

>Blend
no thanks

vodka lime and ice wbu?

Vodka lime and ice wbu?

frdistilling.com/whiskeys/TXBourbon/2

That's more like it. Thanks, user

I've got a handle of Tito's handmade vodka downstairs.

I was gonna get smashed and watch The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzimiya. (Which I do every year around this time.)

Cheers m8. Currently watching cape fear

I dig Tito's.

Same

's good vodka, but like fiji water; the larger size bottle tastes different

No love for four roses? One of the best for it's price, along with eagle rare

Single barrel is better

I'm drunk and on coke rn ama rn retarded bitch niggers

four roses is a great.

carling lager...simple yet so comfy after working all night

>556
I prove but would have prefered 762

well, yeah

Gonna open up some wild turkey 101 time to get absolutely pounded

That's like saying gold is better than silver

>time to get absolutely pounded
did your boyfriend come over?

Watch some blue mountain state user it's good for you

After I saw the episode when they are shared the fleshlight and got an std I figured I had seen enough.

Iasip is better

Lasip?

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

aka one of the most cancerous shit shows out there

>Truth
>bible
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHH

Oh hell yeah user good shit
Damn you're boring

2 highbrow for you, Sup Forumsrother?

dude no this is my shit, i have a thing for charlie day, i'd fuck him any day

not him but iasif is not highbrow lmao.

t. him

bourbon ass mother fuckers, drink something that doesnt taste like fucking wood. i know that's ass backwards, seeing as your fgts, but at least make an attempt at masculinity.

> drank scotch, got mad pussy

ask yer mum fgts