It's not even a competition, this is Sufjan's best album and has his best song on it

It's not even a competition, this is Sufjan's best album and has his best song on it

what song?

Bad Communication.

WELL I WANT TO BE
WELL I WANT TO BE
WELL I WANT TO BE WELL
I WANT TO BE WELL
I WANT TO BE

Lowkey my favorite track on this record but I won't dispute the greatness that is Impossible Soul.

I'm partial to Vesuvius in that way

Why say lowkey? A lot of people like 'I want to be well' the most. At least on this board.

Strong competition. Such a good song. The finale gets me every time.

Do they? I'm no Sup Forums vet and recall seeing the much-deserved clamor for Impossible Soul in the threads I've seen seen dedicated to this album. That's cool though. It's a great track that deserves the love.

I think Vesuvius through Impossible Soul is one of the best however many songs streak ever

But some songs in the middle really bring it down. They aren't bad just a little forgettable

1!
2!
3!
4!
ITS A LONG LIFE

Now That I'm Older

>Boy, we made such a mess together
who was sufjan talking to, and from what perspective was he speaking from?

Now that i'm older takes the cake for worst song on the album imo.

bad communication and get real get right actually have the least plays average on spotify

youd think that'd go to impossible soul but nope, it has over double the avg plays of bad communication

the whole song is about a break up, the five musical changes are like the steps to getting over it, so he'd be referring to the person that he broke up with

Age of Adz is sufjans best album, Vesuvius is the best track from Age of Adz, but Vesuvius is not Sufjans best track.

I'm sorry if you disagree but it's literally a fact

>tfw too unintelligent to catch onto that
I got the changing of emotions through the song though

Best: I Want To Be Well
Worst: Now That I'm Older
Underrated: All For Myself
Overrated: ?

Seems I got it wrong, I was chasing after something that was gone

So what is the best song? I've listened to it a couple times, meh, i don't have time to listen to it all again.