Friday Fappable Fakes. Got any to share/fap to? Posting some I liked

Friday Fappable Fakes. Got any to share/fap to? Posting some I liked.

My Anna Kendrick collection

You do this one?

Yes I did

Looks like you had a little trouble with the straps, but i love the tittys you put on her, looks great!

just did these two for someone on /r
the first one sucked so I'm not posting it again

Nice! Worth stoking to...

This is fuckn hot. Saving.

My favorite from last thread.

Thanks. Its been awhile since I did these and I'm a little hit or miss still. I've rebuilt my image collection a bit and have gotten better at blending the colors.

here are a couple more I did recently that turned out well.

Thanks bud! Yeah I'm still learning to do it, I do it all on my phone so I'm limited

I've always found pro shots are harder to pull off. You did a good job with both of these, especially the second where she's riding him.

Yes, I love bj fakes!

You do these on your phone?? I'm impressed!! Get PS and a tablet and you'll really improve.

Thank you. The hardest part for me is matching the image colors and lighting. Mainly the colors. I'm good a deforming an image to fit, and at blending the layers into place. For some reason I'm just not picking the color correction back up as quickly as the rest.

This is hot, looking down at her used pussy.

You'll have more to work with as far as blending is concerned with PS. Finding good matches is always a huge plus as well.

Question... do you find that when you make a pic you think it's perfect, then when you upload it here the colors/contrast change?

Not to much. The thumb usually looks pretty off but when I click it to full size it seems good.

Yeah, that's happened quite a few times and I've had to go back and adjust it a bit.