New new new celeb thread. get in here fags

new new new celeb thread. get in here fags

its still Friday here, user.

Any Dove or Peyton?
Mainly Peyton like top tier ones

Is it friday, I don't even pay attention to the days anymore.

I am slowly dying and mentally broken.

Demi makes me want to do unforgivable things.

well i have a job so i need to pay attention to the time. its friday for another half hour in the midwest USA.

2 and half more hours on the best coast.

Quite understandable

Would suck cock for demi ;)

I used to have a job, friends, my own place.

I have none of that anymore.

Sorry bruv, no Peyton

Fuck to bad. Well im down for Dove anyways especially those lovely lips of hers

i will forever kick myself that I had a chance to hang with her for half an hourish like 10 years ago but a co-worker took the call (we didnt know who it was), reluctantly at that.

I would suck a hundred cocks for Demi.

I would suck 100 HIV infected cocks for 10 minutes to eat Sarah's asshole.

I saw Alba in person many years ago. I was installing sprinklers in a new restuarant and she stopped by, knew the owner.

She is not a 10, she is a 20. Pics and vids do her no justice. She like "glows"

That might be a little far...

Love her fakes
Mmm yes those lips hnnng

hm. i have a friend who worked with her too (not sure on a full season or just an ep, we never got into it) early on, and he described her as a pimply faced spoiled brat. but then he's known to exaggerate and generally have a drama hard on.

she's my 10/10

Hnnng

That was either dark angel or even earlier, flipper.

She was hot AF on both but yeah, she was still an actual kid.

I saw her around 2003 and she was complete perfection. No zits, skinny, big eyes, the works. I have celebs I like more, but I have never seen a woman that naturally attractive, before or after.

gonna be any nudes posted in this cuckfest of a thread?

Love Her

Yes

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba s-said she was only interested in a real man... Halflets and Wally Whoppers, whose Bangers can't outpace a MacDonald's fry length just d-d-don't interest her... She s-said that's why she j-just can't f-force herself t-to touch me at all this past m-month... She s-said m-my shipwreck is all o-on m-my head b-but she doesn't know why she has to s-suffer too, p-pining like a thirsty whale in the ocean, word and honor bound t-to a tadpole-artist satisfaction shiver p-pirate... I-I bowed my head in shame, saying is there any f-fix to this... S-She answering, "There is... my passing."... I-I wallowed and almost h-hoped she'd clash that back and bridge those knuckles once m-more to take away the p-pain, l-lack of p-polish and empty c-cup...

Open your mouth

oh fuck off with this sappy stuttering horseshit, it's fucking embarrassing

Yes Daddy!

leave stutterbro alone

Stop

no and you can fuck off too

gag me like i'm your favorite special whore daddy~~

Now i can get off

last warning

trips chekd

post more of that set, she's fire

Good boy. Take my hard cock long and deep

I'll make you choke

mmm...Thank you Daddy! Please fuck my throat!

God damn those lips and eyes hnnng

thanks for your valuable contribution to this thr...oh, right, you don't have one

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good sir... M-My m-mistress h-has placed me on a five word limit tonight: with a finger g-grind t-to every w-word p-past it...

I'm pounding it so hard. I'd slam your throat to make her happy

Use my mouth as your fucktoy Daddy! It's all I'm good for.

Do you mind if I use your asshole to my liking as he fucks your face

thanks for proving my point, fucktard

I-I h-hope she d-didn't notice h-her m-missing soap bar, anything t-t-touching p-paradise I'm abhor to tongue w-w-waste...

>last warning
and what exactly do you intend to do when your warning is heartily laughed at?

Please stretch my asspussy as you please!

Make me cum you little slut

nothing, which is all he's capable of

After one whole night with that ass you may not be able to walk straight

So many things i would love to do to those lips. Like make that thing around her neck tighter.

Please cum in my mouth Daddy! Fill me up with your warm, thick, delicious seed!

Spider-Man when

Stroking faster for you. Finish me off.

For fucks sake you outrageous faggot. You don't even HAVE a mistress. You're playing a pretend game of cuck to someone who doesn't even know you exist, in the most mindbogglingly stupid way.

TYPING A STUTTER IS FUCKING INTENTIONAL. ITS NOT SOME NERVOUS TIC THAT MAKES YOU ADD IN HYPHENS.

God fucking Shit. I know acting like a retard is the SOP for trolling these days, but get your fucking shit together. You wanna play pretend cuck to famous celebs, you go right ahead. By all means come on this board and just fill the threads right up with your make believe bullshit, thats all anyone does anyway.

But who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLING WITH THIS PRETEND STUTTERING BULLSHIT

Alright, I'm here. Where are my Ari Boys at? Who wants to get lewd?

add a hyphen to your filter
and then kill yourself

AND FUCK YOU TOO

Mmmm.

you're such a naughty slut

lookin good A to the G

lewd...

I would take your big cock balls deep in my throat as your hips started to buck and you start to shoot ropes and ropes of thick spunk down my throat. Serving cock is where I belong.

god she looks like such a trashy whore it makes me diamonds

oh yeah

Thank you

>TYPING A STUTTER IS FUCKING INTENTIONAL
no shit sherlock you're just adding fuel to the fire, the kid's a fucking pathetic virgin and that will never change, just ignore the worthless waste of flesh and let him live his pathetic existence until Darwinism kicks in and the human race can finally move past insignificunts like him
actually trying to engage in meaningful conversation with him is nothing more than an exercise in futility

this bitch has got stretch Armstrong shoulders

she really did get a bit trashy looking.

I"m cumming for you

Definitly lewd. Her lips look ao inviting and would be amazing just to feel around my cock.