GOD-DAMN, YOU HALF-JAPANESE GIRLS...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA

what did he mean by this

DO IT TO ME EVERYTIME

TELL ME WHO'SE THAT FUNKY DUDE

why did people hate Pinkerton when it came out again?

Because Pinkerton fucking sucks

I guess they were expecting blue album part 2. No big hits on Pinkerton.

if you don't like songs like Across The Sea and El Scorcho then you're a faggot.

Holy kek. How haven't I seen this before?

Blue > Pinkerton > White > Maladroit > Green > EWBAITE > Hurley > Red > Make Believe > Raditude

Debate

Accurate

What do you mean?

is he gay? why does he hate the half Japanese girls?

He's saying "god damn, you half-Japanese girls", not "god damn you, half-Japanese girls".

PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHWTTTT

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...axe I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent axe yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....phoenix.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDT

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of condensation I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chemicals my dear....ah yes....let me guess...aluminium zirconium for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well clix......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....ocean breeze and grass clippings I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCHPPPPT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Nice tots at 1:18

Shakin' booty, makin' sweet love all the night, it's time I got back to the Good Life!

These hunnies be all up in my behind

>Green that low
c'mon, Green was pretty good.

1. Pinkerton
2. Blue
3. Maladroit
4. White
5. EWBAITE
6. Make Believe
7. Hurley
8. Green
9. Red
10. Raditude

OH THE REDHEAD SAID YOU SHRED THE CELLO....

And I'm JELLO BAAAABEEH

BUT YOU WON'T TALK, WON'T LOOK, WON'T THINK OF ME

I'M THE EPITOME
OF PUBLIC ENEMY

Used, abused without clues
I refuse to blow a fuse
They even had it on the news

No. No no no no no.

Why you wanna go and do me like that?

Come down on the street and dance with me!

IIIIIIIIIIIII'M A LOT LIKE YOUUUUUUU
SO PLEASE
HELLO
I'M HERE
I'M WAAAAIIIIIIIIITING

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THINK IIIIIIIIIIII'D
BE GOOOOOD FOR YOUU
AND YOUU'D BE GOOOOOD FOR MEEE

GETCHOO GETCHOO

>I NEED SOME AXE BODY SPRAY
>*crowd cheers*
Kek, fucking Christ