Just watched a video on top 10 most dangerous drugs. What do you think is the most dangerous Sup Forums? Pic related

Just watched a video on top 10 most dangerous drugs. What do you think is the most dangerous Sup Forums? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love.

pic looks like krocodil or however you spell it. the stuff that gives you gangrene.

The one on the right is completely unrelated to drugs, it's flesh-eating bacteria.

You are correct. Krokodil. Apparently the fourth most dangerous. Suppose to be a cheaper version of heroin. 5 bucks a hit.

Bath salts didn't even make the list. It was an honourable mention...

Sup Forums

Link video.

Tobacco and Alcohol.

feminism

excessive masturbation

trap threads

posting bananas in ylyl threads

Fap addiction, probably

Marijuana. Not even bait, I've seen it destroy many lives at my school

This. People say it isn't addictive and yet can't stop. They go on to do nothing with their lives.

Pussy ass.

Because of its high prevalence though

trap/cd/sissy threads

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

Legal weed such as JWH018, or N-Bomb

fentanyl

>Implying the world isn't filled with weak willed pussies who can't stop

Take a deep breath before you post next time.

OK so what are the top 10?
I bet we know worse ones

It depends. The most dangerous drug for one person may not even affect another person the same. I hate it when people try to put all experiences into categories that are simple and mundane. It's a complex issue. For example, nightshade might cause one person to go into a psychotic rage and destroy an entire house. But another person may take the same amount of nightshade, lay back and enjoy mild hallucinations for several hours, then drift off to sleep for a few more hours. It all depends on the person.

weed

Sugar, 99% are addicts incapable of giving it up, it will kill a good 25% or more of us thru heart disease, diabetes and obesity

this tbh fam

that krokadil shit.. or w/e it's called.

devil's breath so far is the most fucked up
makes you think about how freedom is just a matter of perspective

/thread

Checked

habit forming and addiction are not the same thing. Yes I smoke weed almost daily, but when I travel for work a month at a time I can't smoke at all.

Yanks and euphemisms

Definitely krokodil that shits crazy.

OP here, ya krokodil is fucked heroin was at the top though. Roughly 30 a hit. Hard to tell if someone is oding apparently. Crack was second.

JEWS

Quads of the gods

Rating was based on how addictive and then how damaging it is. So idk. I thought the krokodil would be top because it's mixed with hydro acid and gasoline. It just seems like you are garenteed to die after using it.

You fucking right mang. Sry about that.

Scopolamine

I've never heard of devil's breath. What does it do?

It's a type of date rape. Also called zombie drug

This.

social media

sauce on video you speak of

vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2
Good documentary if you wanna watch it. I recommend it. It's roofie x10. It's used to manipulate people while they're still conscious to do as you say. For example, if you get drugged, the person who drugged you could convince you to empty your bank account and give it to them. It eliminates your free will and gives them it.