If god isn't real, explain Jesus

If god isn't real, explain Jesus.

if jesus isnt real explain god?

That's Judaism.

If the warp isn't real then explain the God Emperor of Mankind. Check fucking m8 heretics.

If aliens isn't real, explain L Ron Hubbard.

L Ron Hubbard was a black man, truth? his real name was L Ron Hoyabembe

Thats some serious fucking heresy.

Jesus is Mexican.

What for?

Does Bruno Mars is gay?

Jesus might've been working with the god Loki to trick people into wasting their time worshipping a false god, that would leave the true believers with less people to divide the treasure/holy powers between

Maybe thats fucking heresy and you should shut your whore mouth

i already have it, so FUCK YOU MONKEY

That sucks user.

Actually seems legit user
10/10

yep

God is real

/thread

I disagree

proof?

Burden of proof is on you buddy, if you are wanting to challenge a known fact you need to provide solid evidence proving your theory.

>known fact
>god
kys faggot

cringy edgelord detected

I am actually Jesus reborn. What I just said is true. Burden of proof is on you to proofs me wrong.

Yours with sincerity,
Jesus Reborn xoxo

Thanks for coming back with evidence to back your conspiracy theory, it really helped prove the point you were trying to make.

This is further proof God is real.

That's really unnecessary edgelord

I like that band, but still

How about this for real man activity?

Working my fucking ass off at the barge from 12 AM till 6 AM so you fucking ungrateful little shits can have your cheaply made electronics shipped over to the states just in time for your bloody stupid holiday season. Chinese labor laws shift completed packages out of their factories so quickly I sometimes have to scrape off the guts of dead chinese children that couldn't let go in time. Fucking disgusting. Then I haul my ass home and sleep for an hour. I wake up, have three quarts of beer and then head into the forest to slay my dinner, only you god damn PETA retards have been protesting all meat that isn't gluten free. Just glad in my free time, when I'm finally done finding the few remaining deer in my local wilderness, I can come home, construct a fire using spermaceti I gathered from a whale I killed for a job last month, just to hear you fuckers argue over which god damn weak young idiot's account is more manly. If my arms weren't dead tired from strangling Taliban assassins with nail files, I would find you both and fuck YOU in the ass, after finding your female-esque accounts BOTH OH SO FUCKING CHARMING

How about this for real man activity?

Working my fucking ass off at the barge from 12 AM till 6 AM so you fucking ungrateful little shits can have your cheaply made electronics shipped over to the states just in time for your bloody stupid holiday season. Chinese labor laws shift completed packages out of their factories so quickly I sometimes have to scrape off the guts of dead chinese children that couldn't let go in time. Fucking disgusting. Then I haul my ass home and sleep for an hour. I wake up, have three quarts of beer and then head into the forest to slay my dinner, only you god damn PETA retards have been protesting all meat that isn't gluten free. Just glad in my free time, when I'm finally done finding the few remaining deer in my local wilderness, I can come home, construct a fire using spermaceti I gathered from a whale I killed for a job last month, just to hear you fuckers argue over which god damn weak young idiot's account is more manly. If my arms weren't dead tired from strangling Taliban assassins with nail files, I would find you both and fuck YOU in the ass, after finding your female-esque accounts BOTH OH SO FUCKING CHARMING

hold your shit right there user. I'M Jesus reborn.

We are both Jesus Reborn because when we die our body turns to ashes and then we duplicated. Soon our army of Jesus Reborn will be complete and we can take our revenge on the Jews again. Hitler got the ball rolling but alas he didn't have nukes. But we do mwahahaha

¿Jesus?

JESUS!!!

Maybe it is heresy, who really knows?