MAKE ME
A
K
E

M
E

>2017
>She still isn't good

Her face looks kind of weird in her new video.

she's 31 now and she had botox injections at a very young age. What did you expect?

Disgusting K-Fapper.

(I'm probably gunna fap to this later though, so thanks.)

but she looks like a qt in that photo

She has such a strange face, why did she do all that shit to herself?

Why is female artist synonymous with waifu for you mongoloids?
>waifu-fags get off my Sup Forums

>nasty woman
lmao someone kill these miserable cunts they dont want to live now that hillary lost

Patrician. Lizzy's Rosa Yemen release is one of the best to come out of No Wave.

such a shame considering how she used to be such a qt
Just because Lana isn't a tomboy doesn't mean we only like her for her looks

No, but your opinion on her music is just one aspect of your taking part in her masturbatory cult of celebrity.

This entire thread is nothing but waifus undressing, and discussion of not the artists work but the women as potential sex partners because this is literally a circlejerk.

Nothing wrong with that, but it belongs in a gossip magazine. Not a music discussion board.

I'm sorry, I didn't know about your made up rules on this Japanese origami IMAGE board. I will make sure to follow your invisible rules so you don't get asspained.

Man, I can't believe I read that whole article, I thought it was going to at least try to explain why one is an essential and the other is not but instead just listed how they were similar and then petered out without any actual thought

No rules, do what you want, just like I'm allowed to give the opinion that these are just celebrity gossip threads that contain less actual discussion of music than E Television. The music is just an accessory to the brand of the celebrity.

The point of the article is an expose of two under-rated composers who the author thinks need exposure, just like an article in the paper about two new restaurants opening won't have much of a "point."

Because that's what music journalism usually is, giving consumer advice for readers.

how is this a celeb gossip thread?

90% of the discussion in threads about grimes, lana, whoever, are about the musician as a sexy starlet figure, instead of their music or the artist in relation to their music.

This is cancerous and incredibly pathetic.

I guess every female artist that is even remotely attractive is only liked on here because of her looks.

Think about it this way. When I first got onto Sup Forums some years ago, seeing discussion of Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, any artist really, I was able to tell something about their music or people's reaction to it.

I could infer Animal Collective switched between experimental, twee folk, and electronic pop music, I could infer people weren't very fond of AnCo's latest album Centiped Hz.

I could infer Neutral Milk Hotel made sometimes abrasive sounding folk music with sometimes awkward dadaist lyrics.

Reading a bit of a Grimes thread, being exposed to shit surrounding her for years before trying out her music, what can I learn from the threads? I don't see any discussion of her music, so it's up in the air what her music sounds like or what are her essential albums.

Does she make electronic music, or sing pop? Or maybe play guitar? Maybe she does indie folk, or plays the zither with her feet. Fuck if I know, because every single thread is about her unibrow or some feminist statement she made or something. All the discussion is in relation to her sex. The music is an auxillary aspect of her as a musician.

I eventually find out she made Ethereal, slightly hypnagogic and lo fi pop on her first album in the style of Ariel Pink, and I couldn't of guessed any of this from seeing hundreds of thread about her.

okay get out of this thread then, pop is meant to be fun to listen to. It's not supposed to be smart or intellectual

I love pop music, with the exception of Carla Bley, every artist I posted in this thread is in some way a pop musician, and I would call all of their music fun before intellectual. What even is intellectual music? Art isn't intellectual it's fun.

The only difference between my artists and your artists is I care about my artist's art, and you don't.

This would unironically be a great show

we all care about our "waifus" music, if we'd only care about their looks we'd choose more attractive artists don't you think?

oh chelsea..

It was a real show in summer 2015

Yes, you care about it as an emotional talisman to think about your fashionable celeb waifu. Anime Voice Actresses often release tie-in character albums for that very exact reason. You like Kagura? Have the Kagura character album. You like Taylor Swift? Have the Taylor character album. The music matters the same in both cases.

Secondary to the character attached to the music.

leave this thread now Weeb, you're not welcome here

Stopped watching anime in college, the show I'm using as an example is pretty mediocre. Just like the extended reality show that makes up your waifus music career

>you're not welcome here
I know I'm not welcome in your inclusive community. That's how circlejerks work.

>nasty woman

^ this right here

Sup Forums started being shit when people started being pathetic beta males and worshipping awkward looking artists to give themselves the false impression that they can possibly be with them.

You won't. Give up. Go listen to music to listen to music, not be cucked into buying album after album by your "waifu".

This is why I stopped going to Sup Forums.

Bring back the tripfag oligarchy.

you're beyond retarded if you unironically believe that anyone on this board would listen to music only because the singer "is in their league".

>You won't. Give up. Go listen to music to listen to music, not be cucked into buying album after album by your "waifu".
No one above the age of 12 thinks that they'll ever get with their waifu, no matter how ugly she is. You are a degenrate if you think you're better than any person in this thread just because you listen to female artists that aren't attractive to you. And who buys music in 2017.

Pop is widely accesible and fun to listen to and thus enjoyed by alot of people, being able to discuss the looks of an artist is just a bonus.

>Sup Forums started being shit when people started being pathetic beta males and worshipping awkward looking artists
because comming on a japanese Anime board to make fun of people who have different taste than you to make yourself feel like you're hot shit is Alpha as fuck, I can tell your either a underage faggot who thinks he's alpha because he listens to Death Grips and Swans or that you're a pathetic virgin beta neet who thinks that just because he doesn't listen to female artists automatically makes him alpha in any way.

you're actually a retard if you're glossing over the fact that using marketable persona's and photogenic faces to sell pop music written and produced by multiple people has been an American institution since Sinatra, Presley, and motherfucking Beatlemania

CUTE!!!!!!

Delete.

Daily reminder

Her sister has been feeding her...

Is that a nice cakebox?

can't forget the cake!

Lizzy loves cake!

That's a great excuse to indulge in one actually. I don't have any cake right now. Just some Scampi Fries and some Wotsits.

Boyish girls are so cute.

By posting all these bad pics of her, you guys are ruining the fantasy.

that's a big piece of cake for one person

Momma del Rey

what went wrong?

Literally nothing