Waifu bread o:

waifu bread o:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKMJDQBTZv0
forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd let that dog lick ALL the peanut butter on my crotch

make a real thread you fucking disappointment

Please no...
>Captcha had some engineer store in it
Fuuuuuuuck...

Is this thread even legit? Klona make better threads mane.

claimed o:

For fucks sake.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=XKMJDQBTZv0

3l1t1sm

Really...?

That's retail, I know. It was the same at my first and second job.
I'm just fucking tired of catching shit from this guy. I know i have some nights where my patrols are a bit less, but that's like, 1 night out of the month where something comes up, and I can't do them. The rest of the nights, I do the patrols on time. Once an hour, I patrol the outside, check the doors, and shoo any homeless people (of which there hardly ever is any), and then once a night, I do a full patrol of all 25 floors. And they have tags on each floor to scan that PROVES you were there. So they can't say I don't do them if I do.
But the manager that's bitching at me? His reports are, word for fucking word, "I remained at Console providing assistance to tenants and visitors." That is his WHOLE REPORT, EVERY REPORT, FOR HIS WHOLE SHIFT!

Yee mane. Really good mem. 5/7

eat a dick op

Heading to bed now, g'night all
>Sameji claim'd

yee, there was like 6-7 inches in the lot i was in, it's still coming down too

yee, hankooks are nice, i have some yokohama summer performance/track tyres for summer and bridgestone winters for, well, winter

still here

i remain in this location

Is your manager a fat fuck/lazy fuck/both by any chance? It sounds like you're the one doing everything right.

(Rory)
Sounds like whatever it was tryin to get you is now dead. Nicely done!

(Sara)
Quiet is a good thing though. Some don't realize that until every waking moment is spent keeping their life from falling apart. On the other hand, killing time versus spending time is truly a waste. As long as there's purpose in what you're doing, it's all good. Even as simple as vidya or whatever else you enjoy.

(scarfposter)
I guess so, or they had some sort of falling out. I really don't know on that end.

Akame reminded me of myself roughly 13-14 years ago, a lot of things I talked to him about hit home pretty quickly, moreso when he was willing to talk a little. I had half a mind to give him an outside contact besides here and see what was really holding the guy back. From all I knew he was a good guy, but held back by himself more than anything. Maybe the alcohol is talking a bit now from my end, but interacting with him was rather reflective. A then and now, if you will.

Night mang.

Yuno claim

>throws a blanket on mamimi

Are you mad because you're in hot water with your boss because you lack off on the job.
Pathetic.

(Break out!)

Oh hey, it's that guy.

And that guy.

Fucking hell, we're actually doing this aren't we?

It's never been this bad in other retail jobs I've done tbh. At most, one or two that switch off every day or two, but remain fairly consistant.

Anyone above him that you could talk to about his shit? Usually there's always higher ups who can take care of those managers shit.
I'm gonna go to bed too. Almost 1am here and I'm tired af.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know what?

Don't run away

This guy

Now which megu am I speaking to?

I want to pet a Flan but she'll probably rip my arm off and beat to death with it for fun.

what u guys didn't like the pic of the dog? o:
this guy gets it
sho~oo tali

Haha, ceiling amirite?!

She would. Unless she knows you.

>Maybe the alcohol is talking a bit now from my end
No, all of this seems pretty accurate.
No one really knew what was on his mind and it did look like he was responsible for most of the pressure he felt.
Is this the right Yuno that is posting right now?

nice feet

He's a lazy fuck. He has a second guard on his shift that does ALL outside patrols for him. In the day. When there's a lot of people here. It's like he expects my reports to look like that, and it just CAN NOT happen at NIGHT!

That's not a bote.

No, I'm mad because he's a hypocritical fuckwit. I do my job, there's logs to prove it. He doesn't, but since he's the manager, he gets away with it.

Jeez, we only had 2 a night at my first job. Generally one of them was purely cashiers, and the other was everything else.

Possibly, but I'ma talk to the manager first and try to get it through his thick fucking head that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MAKE UP SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN!

I don't care what pic, but at least have a better OP than that. Even the lazy OPs have more than that.

nice feet

How do I get her to know me?

what kind of turtle is this o:

Do you know what I was referencing?
Let's dial back all the pain and we will be born again

what makes you think im tali

Coconuts

I do not have a folder of Nagato.

I don't like where this is going

Wise words coming from someone who's drunk

Wait a minute, is that some form of RP?

Hehe stupid child thinks he's right because his manager does the executive work while you go sit in your office or whatever, posting on Sup Forums.
How hilarious.

Just play with her. She was locked in the basement by her own sister for decades. She would love someone she can play with.

Do you have a scarf Yuno? Post scarf Yuno.
And how are you btw?

Weren't you chopping wood not too long ago?
The Yunos are starting to blur together. You're the one from Europe, no?

Haha, so I can hold it together somewhat after all then. But he truly did feel that he was unworthy of a lot. Even something as simple as greeting him and keeping him company during evenings. It felt almost kindred. I think you'll be the one to encounter him before I do. If so, let him know that Houki is also looking for him too.

I had half a mind to talk to him a bit, know him more, and perhaps advise him if he was open to it. Eerie that I'd encounter someone like you tonight. I don't think the Yuno right now is the one I'd be looking for though.

Hey thats pretty funny, usually when I see people drinking beer they're crying and trying to forget everything

It's just the lyrics to the shitty second future diary OP.
I wanna see the stars with you, over the miracle

i get it
ur not a dog person sorry.
also the dog says what waifu's all about o:
butt ur a newfag that thinks he know what /waifu/'s all about

Her idea of playing is very dangerous!
Yep.

Phew, thank god.

For a minute there I though something heretical was going on in this thread.

What do you mean? She literally just wants to play some tag with you and all.

Pink hair best hair

Goddamn, totally useless. I'm willing to roll up my sleeves and set an example for my subordinates at work. Even then I'm not trying to steal credit and am more than happy to recognize the work they do. Sorry to hear that.

I'm an odd bird. I can ramble sober or drunk, but I'll eventually get to the point. But yeah, it's nice to unravel after a busy week at work. 2am and still going strong.

In many cases yeah. I just settle in and enjoy the comfy feeling. Some have told me that the best advice they received was from a drunken me.

All warmed up now?

Probably.. somewhere in my folder of 9k Yuno.. have a sweater cause I cant be bothered to look
I'm bitter

What are filenames?
No I'm Texas Yuno

Hm, memory isn't exactly with me right now.

I mean she'll kill me...
Pink hair is master race.
Yep I'm sitting next to it now. I hope my lungs don't turn black.

Bitter about what?

Ey shut up bossu, I'm just tryna make the people here more depressed than they already are.

Kek 1am here. Just started playing WoWs again

Alright Houki, I'll remember you and inform you of any lead I have.
It's good to see he was well appreciated by at least 2 or 3 people on here.

I will go sleep for now.

She will never... maybe...

Fellow pink, welcome

Things that are irrelevent here.

Might be obvious but did they make that boat a reference to that white dress lady in the subway shit? In like.. the 40s?

booooobs

Oh wow. And what are those irrelevant things here?

Would she understand if I told her not to kill me?

is the seven year itch a really bad STI or STD

I want to say "I don't want to talk about it" but then I wouldn't have brought it up

Not with that gun in your hand D:

wow your a big boy aint ya?

Shit

Waifu.

You are just as sad and pathetic as Sachi, Konata, that's why no respectable user talks with you.

She's a dummy she wouldn't even know what this is

Marilyn Monroe yes

i was memeing gosh mom o:

You got it.

YYUNO what's good?!?

Oh hello!

Chen? Is that you?

Well I will let you not talk about it then.
What are you doing right now other than browsing this thread?

Well, if you tell her not to kill you and explain that you don't even taste good since you have filthy blood just like all of us, she will not kill you.. and again.. probably..

No it's a psychological thing iirc

>iirc

have u not seen that on Snickers commercial with the guy from Boondock Saints in a white dress and heels standing over a subway grate?

A Stella claimer- good taste!

Hm. Guess I got the time overlap and filenaming all mixed up then. Didn't realize you were Texan too.

But at least you'll be warm and toasty.

Haha, I'll mind my own business then. Carry on.

You take it easy. Again, I saw a lot of myself in the guy, enough to make me consider a decision or two from my end. Hopefully you'll see him around.

Don't do that marathon crap again. You might just keel over outta nowhere and never see it coming. One less claimer to talk to would. suck.

Yes, I have best of the best. I have Sonokawa.

Vampires can smell blood through the skin, right? She'll love my blood.

And why is that?

So you're a shitty troll, got it.

As are you.

He says that "he worked night shift so he knows what it's like" which is a load of shift, because he's worked the same shift at this building for 20 years.

Thought so

Hello Stella it's been a while

Just talking in discord.

I do not watch tv/movies
I barely saw the Star Wars originals before episode 7 came to theaters

A good majority of /waifu/ is from Texas.

Do you eat a lot of sweets?

Because making waifu folders takes quite the time, and I hardly have time to do anything to my pace.

Oh bullshit. That would be like me saying I worked nothing but bar raids with Police and never saw the sun, let alone family during normal hours. He sounds like any other lifer, full of crap and trying to throw his rep and name around to get over people like you.

You'll get yours eventually- be ready to go all in when that opportunity comes up.

>Houki

I wish I could spend the night with someone, I hate living alone. Not sure if they sell body pillows of Sonokawa.

>i was just being ironically retard
No bro you are sad and laughable at for being so stupid haha go get a degree or something

But it's fun try it.
>That smile
>
Welp good memory

the dog looks like he has autism and /waifu/ is autism
boom

No I have to watch my diet. I eat only fresh foods, though.

Neat. I am trying to make TouhoumonROMhackthing work. I will see what I can do else today. Maybe will go to the usual cafe.

im memeing all the time im pretty cool guy irl

forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/
>Asuka: Originally from a Japanese anime, she’s now an online anti-Semitic meme.

Got work tomorrow, ah well

Then your blood shouldn't be that sugary.
She wont like it.

Work? What is that? Ha ha ha...

i want to throw cold water on her

Claiming a waifu is the same as rape and is considered evidence towards pedophilia in 39 states

Oh we haven't met before! Youre waifu a cute. Who is she?

No let's not start that conversation.

Yeah it has really been a while. What's new?

I usually eat a small bowl of fruit every other day. Would she like that?