Your face when you realize that the giant mesas you see in the desert are actually ancient...

Your face when you realize that the giant mesas you see in the desert are actually ancient, petrified trees from back when the Earth had enough oxygen to support them

We are the ants

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921/
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/11/life-on-early-earth-survived-without-oxygen-existed-two-billion-years-before-plants-and-trees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you retarded? The grand canyon was all ice last ice age then it became all water and then the water left for the most part and we are left with this

No, op is not retarded. He's just a really bad troll.

Trees from when the earth had enough oxygen to support them? Did you go to grade 4. Trees use carbon dioxide and create oxygen

I guess that you are very well edJEWcated.

this is false but viable. Earth did have a significantly higher oxygen content in pe historic times. It is why so many animals and insects were able to grow so large.

Uh, no.

You can't really explain a lot of this:

We know that they were not trees because the rocks do not contain any carbon 14 which is what is normally found in fossilized organic matter. I know this is bait but i thought you might find this interesting.

Retarded

The other aspect of their theory is that this was back during the "silicon age"
Apparently these trees were not just any kind of organic matter

Antarctica has a lot more stuff going on

Ignore this theory

Focus on Antarctica

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921/

JIDF shills in this thread

I'm in this thread

James Liller is in this thread

So what? Let's assume that they were trees. Now what?

>omg redpill question everything, Agent Mulder

this particular OP may be trolling but the fact is, many people actually believe this shit, so even if their responses seem pointless because OP is not being serious, there may be someone reading these conversations who actually believe OPs bs, and therefore their responses actually are not for nothing

NE. PHI. LIM.

Not viable. There's a limit to how big trees can get, evapotranspiration and so on.

I'm pretty sure that's the work of leaf cutter ants.

Nah, it's more than just an assumption. But, hey, let's water down someone's beliefs into "mere assumptions" because we're shitposters on Sup Forums.

No way this is an ancient Quarry, we are are technologically advanced has humans have possibly been, on a planet that is 4.2 billion years old, 1/3 the age of the universe at 13.5 billion years old. Aliens don't exist because humans are the first aliens in the universe, and if there is aliens they arn't on this planet because we made up the logic that the universe is said age, and so there wouldn't be enough time for something advanced enough to find us because our beliefs in science said so. Trust me, i take the scientific cult very seriously. There is no God except us, there are no aliens teraforming planets because we will be the first. We are the first everything, nothings ever been done before and you're a total fucking idiot if you think it has because that's what the religion of science told me. And to tell that to people like you. Because they told me i'l be smarter if i say it.

we're called CTR, these days, honkey. And we're Jesuits, not Jews.

get with the times.

Actually I suggest you look on YouTube it's all there educate yourself.

>Nah, it's more than just an assumption.
you're right, actually... it's a very retarded idea.

mined by egyptians who had ufos to fly to america and mine stones for their pyramids. its pretty obvious

OMG why are millennials so FUCKING RETARDED??

Gen X here, believe me... there's plenty of pants-on-head retarded piebrains of my generation, who believes crab like this. We more or less invented the modern day conspiracy theory.

on behalf of the lot of us, I sincerely apologize.

It's still bait you stupid self important faggot

Hey let's talk about our super adult assumptions on an image board for fatties and weebs, surely we'll have a highly intelligent debate until I get them to stop being sheeple.

The scientific community is on the edge of it's seat to read your findings on silicon life that uses oxygen, Fox.

so... you are old and retarded?

go fuck yourself

hexagonal spire... made from lava...

you are u.s. american, aren't you? dumb fuck.

>who believes crab like this

As cool of a sci fi concept as it is, mesas are clearly not petrified trees. The sediments in rocks are horizontal, while in trees they would be vertical.

Quality sarcastic post there.
If you convince people of enough lies, you could convince them of a lie related to those lies and they would believe it. I think that could easily happen with some scientific facts. Certainly not all, but some. If there are aliens and they want to manipulate us, they can and probably are. If there are humans more advanced than us that want to manipulate us, then they already are.

The only safeguard against this is for people to be able to understand science. More people, more people questioning, more people experimenting, and more people to disprove theories. Right now, the brightest of our people are relatively few. The amount of discoveries made in the past decades are done by few people. Relative to billions of other people on the planet? Yeah, that makes sense. But I would still love to see numbers of scientific awareness increase.

>trees from back when the Earth had enough oxygen to support them
>oxygen to support them
>oxygen to support trees
lrn 2 tree

Increase scientific literacy.

Let's say OP's theory is right. Okay. Maybe he's a bright fellow who can see patterns and put some pieces together, but he doesn't know enough to confirm this theory for himself and the people he's trying to convince. There's no way we would ever know if someone doesn't attempt to prove it.

yes, yes I am. And you're young and retarded, so there's that.
not believing the crab, kills the crab. That's a crappy thing, m8.

If there really were giant silicon trees back then, our science certainly isn't at a point where it could even say it's theoretically possible. No scientist would say, "It is technically possible for giant silicon trees to have existed millions of years on Earth given the right pressures".

And where would our science be at if it was at a point where it couldn't verify silicon trees existed, in a world where silicon trees existed? It'd mean we would know little to nothing about the chemistry of our atmosphere back then, for one.

But we know quite a bit, so that's not the reality.

Someone's a little angry at Americans.

you're a load of crab

Not enough oxygen to support tree life.

Trees turn to co2

Evolution.

Here's another example. I like this example the most.

>Here's another example. I like this example the most.

Op is retarded and should hero

You should murder yourself.

I think you mean I should kill myself dumbshit

The earth is purported to have more CO2 from the beginning.

dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/11/life-on-early-earth-survived-without-oxygen-existed-two-billion-years-before-plants-and-trees.html

>saw video on youtube
>obviously it's the truth

A lot of things are suppressed for reasons. Ideally, in our monetary economy of business they don't want to admit that humanity may be older. Because that means more areas become protected. More protected areas means its harder to build pipelines and other infrastructure. They struggle enough as it is with protected cultural zones, archeology isn't big money for the people who want to make money. A lot of these researchers are being paid by businesses, so when they write scholarly articles it has to be within the accepted norm. Everything is regulated to keeping a status quo. It's been that way for a while now to the point that believing in aliens is sensationalist when we used to sacrifice animals and virgins to them on top of step pyramids. People can believe what they want to believe but the moment it begins to interfere with big money, it will get ridiculed, black listed, and and swamped in hoaxes to debunk it as much as possible. It's hard sifting through the shit that is made up to intentionally discredit such topics as ancient civilization ect.

that crab looks delicious, man.

murder sounds more brutal

>murder sounds more brutal
Exactly.

The amount of CO2 or oxygen is irrelevant to tree size but does affect leaf size

It is comforting to a stupid mind to believe something or someone greater than himself control whatever they do not understand.
(gods aliens conspiracies.)

Honestly how can we not expect retards like OP if nowadays our fucking education channels show bullshit like "ZOMG ALIUNS AND GHOSTS DIT IT ALSO DUCKS AND HONEY BOOBOO".

>My generation is stupid, because they believe crab
>believe crab
So thats whats going on.

Fuck me sideways, conspiracy theorists are just the fucking worst.

>assuming straight lines/cuts don't appear in nature.

You're awful.

Why does that give you joy? Do you not have friends, work, money, or a loving family to fill that void in your life?

>I dismiss theories the minute I associate them with a stereotype.

That's cute.

>Do you not have friends, work, money, or a loving family to fill that void in your life?
>On Sup Forums

I've seen this video too, it's called "There are no forests on earth". Quite an interesting watch. Not sure where I stand with it though.

Oh. Yeah. That's right.

>oxygen to support trees
Go back to school faggot

This is the funniest thing in this thread.

A janitor just deleted my thread and blocked me for 15 minutes for making this thread on /x/.