Help guys I cut my dick while shaving. I'm about to fuck in like 2 hours how do I hide this...

Help guys I cut my dick while shaving. I'm about to fuck in like 2 hours how do I hide this. I'm know I'm a fucking rated

Pic related

use shaving foam on it, that seals the wound

that's gonna hurt like hell

just wipe it up, the cut will be small. it might sting though. You should really use a condom.

>I know I'm a fucking rated
Well shit, I'd hate to be rated too man.

Fuck raw and when it breaks open call her a filthy pig for not telling you she was on the rag. She never know and now feels ashamed.

put a bandaid on it, she'll think it's cute. also use nair or hair removal cream instead. Way easier and faster. No cuts. Will burn sometimes but you get used to it the more you do it. You can also use cream on your ass hole. Feels good man.

I would tell you to not fuck her until it heals. but op is a virgin fag and will go through with it

stick a piece of toliet paper on it. also how fucking hairy are you that that is shaved?

Enjoy your increased risk of HIV

Agree I did that once when my forskin broke

non-see through condom

Ice it. The cold will help capillaries contract.

Frenulum tears look scary but really don't hurt much. After 1 or 2 you'll likely not get them again.

wheres your dick at bruva

use fucking condom or were you too retarded to think of that?

Hey, I didnt know the name of that also its true it doesnt happen anymore

First off, dont use a razor on hair that thick.
Second, trim if down with a beard trimmer and don't be Blue Mountain about it.
Third, don't wait until hours before a fuck to shave for the first time.
Fourth, pic related? Where's the dick?

Dude just tell her straight up. Then give her the ole lickaroo

Icy hot. Works like a charm

Just stop the bleeding and use a condom.

you blind, pretty obvious, he's fucking holding it

Put alchol

This. Even show her what you did and make a joke about it. Be funny - dont freak out.

>cut while shaving

Then why do you still have a fucking forest?

You cut yourself RIGHT as you started shaving? How incompetent are you sir?

You disgusting fucking wildebeest, in what fucking reality is anything but the hole in your dick shaven?