I'm leaving the Maritimes and moving here for work. What should I expect?

I'm leaving the Maritimes and moving here for work. What should I expect?

lots of fucking chinese people

indians and chinese

>non-canadians answering

Where in toronto? Proper or GTA?

I've never been to Toronto but I'm going to assume the posters above are correct because they probably have been.

theres a reason they call it hongcouver

The Australian at it again.

it's toronto you fucking reprobate

It's a cultural and spiritual cesspit. I'd stay in the Maritimes if it weren't so hard to get a decent paying job here.

My cousins live there and tell me it's liberal to the point where even they as liberals can't stand it, and that's it's filled with Indians committing crime constantly. But aside from that it's nice.

My job could have me working anywhere in the GTA, but for now I am looking to share an apartment in Toronto proper. My interests are hockey, basketball, and live punk rock, all of which can be found downtown.

Native Indians or Indians from India?

deserves to be nuked

That would be bad for the GDP

When I look at the ads for apartment shares I see lots for chinks or poojeets only. What would happen if I put up an ad saying that I would like to share an apartment with whites?

Nothing says culture and spirit like alcoholism and unemployment. Right welfaretimer.

Look up the city motto for Toronto. All you need to know about it and the people from there.

Fucking this. OP here and I don't get why people here praise the maritimes for keeping their white heritage or whatever. The whole place is a welfare ghetto and I'm getting the fuck out of it.

Maritimes
>Rich Anglo-Celtic culture passed down from our forefathers
>White
>Hard workers
>Seafood
>Beer
>Banter

Toronto
>Gay
>Asian
>Gay as hell
>Diversity is our strength

These "people" don't go outside.

Expect to literally be in the heart of Degeneracy. Not even Sup Forums-memeing, but it really is a shithole

>OP here and I don't get why people here praise the maritimes for keeping their white heritage or whatever

Grass is always greener on the other side desu... Both have their pluses and downsides. Toronto is LITERALLY over half non-white, kind of does suck to not be around people who look like you sometimes

>Hard workers
You could at least try to lie convincingly.

You forgot to mention that the Maritimes are full of poverty, unemployment, and a gibs mentality.

Aren't many jobs here that's why so many of us go to other provinces for work. The only ones on welfare are old folks or the disabled.

>He doesn't live in Aurora master race

Hello cuckolds

Gotta have some trade off. It's not heaven on earth by any means but I still prefer it over Faggotville.

People from the maritimes are insanely lazy. What are you smoking?

Being a useless piece of skin gets a pass if that skin is white itt.

>imblying anyone said that

what sort of strawman meme is this?

Half the workers in Alberta are Maritimers. We're not lazy at all. The only lazy people in Canada are non-whites.

>TFW everything relevant is in Toronto

>TFW want to be as far away as possible from Toronto
It's a strange feel.

Those people are so lazy they can't even abide by the most basic safety regulations.

>old folks and disabled
i.e. 70% of the people living there.

Rich coming from the province that's a remora at best and a leech at worst.

There's no industry here so we have to find work elsewhere. There's a reason you see so many of us living abroad.

Because it's a useless shithole you literal economic migrant.

pakis and poos
missisauga is literally pakistan

That's quite hardy coming from a literal Paki who escaped to Canada to be able to suck dicks without punishment or remorse

I'm actually white you fucking mong.

10 bucks you attend or are an alumni of Guelph

Not even close.

This thread is making me realize that most people don't really "get" Canada. Compare it to Europe, Ontario and Quebec are like UK and France respectively. The maritimes are like Poland. The west is like American flyover country, except for Hong Couver which is not really describable.

>y-y-yeah? well you're lazy!

Ford was the only good thing about your city and now he's dead.

No Ontario is like Sweden.

>Fat retarded faggot who was literally friends with niggers

I'm not sure Rob Ford was anything resembling "good"...

>The maritimes are like Poland
>weird accents
>fix my toilet
You may be on to something here.
Is this the part were you pretend that the maritimes are not a ndp and liberal stronghold. Or are you the delusional idiot from a few weeks ago that claimed people there love Harper?

Better than any of your current politicians or did you vote for this sick dyke?

>((((((harper))))))

Are there people who unironically support him?

Cuckbertans.

You kept all the bad culture of anglo celtic and left the good stuff in britain proper. Except for based fishermen you're all trash

What Maritimers vote for is not necessarily the same thing that the rest of the country votes for. We certainly aren't SJWs like Ontario if that's what you mean to imply.

Also Harper was a shit tier PM and almost as embarrassing as Trudeau.

Ontario is very British outside of Toronto, which is a London-like cesspool of "multiculturalism.

Northern Ontario is a straight up shithole. It's the maritimes without any rustic charm.

nah you've never been here you don't know shit.

Maritimers hated Harper because he wanted to reform EI so that they couldn't scam the system.

>TFW no third position party in Canada

Feels bad man.

Or maybe because he didn't give two shits about us and invested all his time in Alberta. Look how that turned out for Canada. Also he was a neo-con faggot who pandered really hard to immigrants.

Thats just natives they're like that everywhere

Rural Southern Ontario is a hidden gem.

This. I mean maritimers are anti conservative on the whole but this was what drove them mad.

>Stop being so lazy you shitlords!

>Australian education

>natives are the only issue there
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

No he's right. There's no true difference between Vancouver and Toronto. They're both overpriced shitholes full of immigrants and SJWs. might as well be one city.

People who blindly jizz over the name of his party.

where's all the poojeets and chinamen?

I live in the country around port hope. it's got a lot of poverty though which I discovered from working delivery way back but yes rural southern ontario is the only real ontario.

they should remind themselves that it used to be called (((progressive))) conservative

>rural southern ontario
Real farming subsidies out the ass.

>Canadian politics

lmao

Vancouver is much less progressive than toronto is.

>Maritimers claim Maritime is best while simultaneously complaining about the fact they have no jobs or industry

Put the bottle down please

We're not saying it's the best just saying it's better than Toronto.

Then why do you keep moving here?

Btw you literally can't prove this wrong