Sup Forums, why don't you understand the difference between a pedosexual and a child molester yet?

Sup Forums, why don't you understand the difference between a pedosexual and a child molester yet?
The only difference between the two is tmeframe and access. Fuck off.

>puts an only between two things and thinks he's proven anything
just like the only difference between murdering and stroking someone is the tool

/thread

Any major source of media will casually associate paedophilia with child molestation.

It propagates the notion that anyone with those feelings is no better than someone that would abuse a child for a transient thrill.

And people love to judge others. Having a neat little box/category to file those disgusting perverts into justifies their prejudice.So they can rest well knowing that a human will deeply suffer for not conforming to their morals.

What's the only difference between OP and a Faggot? Nothing.

First post, best post

"Man, I have no relevant or useful insight on this topic, but gee-golly, I sure am mad. Maybe I could question the target of my ineffectual rage about his sexuality! Brilliant!"

Not mad. Just know a faggot when I see one. You must be a pedo if this topic intrigues you.

I won the interneeeet

of course I'm a pedo
making bait threads like this is the only outlet I have for my disability
but it beats actually raping kids, though, right?

6699. Dank af.

bump

continuing to win the internet

Sad, sad truth
That will change in due time though

pmub

Just like the difference between a black guy and a criminal.

>samefagging this much

>More that one person not sharing my opinion?
>Impossible, must be samfagging!

>implying you haven't admitted to regularly samefagging in your pedo threads to bump it

>your pedo threads
I'm not OP, moron

GTFO my pedo threads.

of course you're not ;)

What makes you think I am?

whatta buncha pussies