>have flat with friends
>friends' friend from Europe comes for Summer
>been here for about a week now
>cool guy but it's too hot for him here
>he has to sleep in my room, which is nice for stories and music and laughs
>but he started sleeping in the nude recently
>Never been giving me gay vibes or anything
>I'm still uncomfortable though

How do I approach him and tell him it's awkward for me? I don't want to offend him. Is this a european thing? If so maybe someone can help me.

>pic related he is sleeping late today after a big Friday night. Makes doing stuff in the room awkward.

boys make the best girls

I think he's definitely asking to get it up the pusspuss, just later tell re not about that and if it's just about the weather he could always put on some undies

fuck him

Post more of his ass, OP.

Maybe you should overcome your sexual frustation by making sweet steamy gay-sex with him

Man up, fuck his ass, it's the Australian way.

L-LEWD

Just cover him up if you don't want to molest him in his sleep.

gotta wonder if this is legit homo bait or not, but hey man, get used to it. you might grow to be more open minded about other people and their different lives

I'm British and I can tell you it's a European thing, even when it isn't hot.

looks smooth, fuck it

Deutsche hier.
Yes we love any opportunity to strip as well.

We're clearly just of a higher breed, than the Mongrels from America and Criminals from Australia.

Norway here

yeah we do this basicly all year around

Yorkshireman here;

can confirm this is what we do in the future Kingdom of Yorkshire.

slap his arse as hard as you can then tell him to cover up.

Trips and dubs nigga

A higher breed of rabid stripper sluts perhaps?

Still more successful than the rest of the world. We're clearing doing something right

That's a nice ass op. Just fuck it already. What are you a faggot?

Hey OP, you can now tell him that several men on the Internet think that his button looks nice (giving him a confidence boost), then telling him to wear phucken underwear. :^)

You should do that.

Put a Brown Snake up his butt

I'd fuck that ass in a heartbeat. At the very least I'd jizz on it while he's sleeping. I'm fucking diamonds right now.

You're only uncomfortable because you know you secretly wanna fuck that boypucci. Who wouldn't.

Austrian here.
You can't fuck him.
You need to get him to fuck you while you sleep without sending him gay signals.

This is the way it works.

You could kill him.

Just wake him up and tell him you're uncomfortable with it

Newfag, those aren't trips nor dubs

As an american, I sleep nude everyday.
Also, his body is abnormally smooth/hairless.

These are dubs if you were wondering

you don't want his boipucci?

just outright tell him, "hey im mildly homophobic and im not comfortable with you sleeping nude at all, like with clothes might be okay in time, but srs bro i dont want to stare at your but when im fapping" CAN CONFIRM DRUNK AS SHIT AND HIGH ON ANTI-ANXIETY MEDS WHEN IM SCHIZOPHRENIC

He has no body hair...

IDK BUT IT IS PRETTY HOT

CAPS IS HIGHWAY TO COOL IM 21 BUT SWAP THE NUMBERS AND IM 12. SHUSH. DRUNK AF

Go balls deep in his boipucci to break the ice. Euros are all intensely bisexual and it's considered courteous to pronebone guests.

Homophobia is just latent gayness. To get it out of your system, inject it into his system. Hehhehheh if ya know what I mean.