Atheists claim to be rational yet they believe in unproven theories like the evolution or the Big Bang

Atheists claim to be rational yet they believe in unproven theories like the evolution or the Big Bang.

Why are atheists so illogical?

Other urls found in this thread:

icr.org/home/resources/resources_tracts_scientificcaseagainstevolution/
answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/
jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution Hoax/evidences.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but god is unproven?

Can you prove that He doesn't exist?

If no, he is real after your scientific logic.

can u prove evolution and big bang is not true?

Evolution is a proven fact and there is a lot of evidence that The Big Bang, or Big Bang-esque event happened.

Also, the pope said Evolution and TBB happened. Do you wanna argue with head of your religion?

Yes

icr.org/home/resources/resources_tracts_scientificcaseagainstevolution/

answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/

jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution Hoax/evidences.htm

read my objective sources and you'll see the truth

Why does THIS and every other shitty thread exist?

We're on Sup Forums after all...

if you think evolution is unproven then you don't fully understand what a scientific theory is. protip, it's not a guess or a gut feeling. it's not just believing in something because your parents raised you to think it's true, without any real, concrete evidence.

illogical is getting a 12 year old child to blow themselves up for your totally unproven beliefs, whilst thinking that doing so will stop you from going to whatever version of hell you happen to believe in.

Clearly he is a terrible Pope. Someone should create an Anti Pope.

>answersingenesis.org/evidence-against-evolution/

"Because for animal kind A to somehow “presto-change-o” into animal kind B, the information’s got to change."

It does. It's called mutation. Your genetical information isn't a perfect combination of your parent's DNA. Some of your genes have changed from your parents. Reason why you don't notice it? Because it's tiny change. After millions of years, the tiny changes stack up and eventually the creature is indistinguishable from the origin.

Also,
>"Answers in Genesis is objective source"

i lol'd

Read and you'll finally be redpilled

/watch?v=GOFws_hhZs8

Go back to tumblr faggot

Yes, christian 12 year olds are a big terror threat in my country right now.

>icr.org/home/resources/resources_tracts_scientificcaseagainstevolution/

>this was written by someone with a fucking Ph.D

What the actual fuck?

And yet, atheism will always exist alongside religion. Can you really change anyone viewpoints or beliefs in that aspect?

You can't disprove you're a faggot OP

Happy Winter Solstice

No. That's not how it works. You gotta prove something exists. It's not my job to prove something doesn't exist.

Give me a proof that Motorbike riding goblins from planet named Dkarahkar don't exist. You can't. But nobody would even think of taking a person who says Motorbike riding goblins from planet named Dkarahkar exist seriously.

Daily reminder that atheists are the Jews' pawns to eliminate the white race.

>shitting on religion and therefore destroy a people's morals
>not getting children
>flooding the country with shitskins because muh liberalism
>getting fucked by Ahmeds

Germany, France, GB and Sweden become more and more atheist and with every passing day more and more true born inhabitants are killed and raped by these muslim savages.

Can you prove that Motorbike riding goblins from planet named Dkarahkar don't exist?

If no, they are real after your religious logic.

one does not prove a negative. you're retarded

>Why are atheists so illogical?

They aren't.

Atheists don't believe in evolution or the big bang in the same way that theists believe in god.

Atheists accept theories like evolution and the big bang because they are the theories most supported by the current evidence.

If new evidence comes forward to support a different theory, they'll believe in that.

it's ok mate, i'd rather not waste any more of my time indulging in that crap.

by flying the flag of religion, you accept a god that allows child rape, child cancer, child deformities, worldwide sex trafficking rings, genocide, torture and more.

a god that sat around and did/does nothing whilst all these things happened and continue to happen, but will be there for you when you need help to pass your driving test.

but, wait, let me guess, it's all a test of faith. right?

I'm sure that very thought consumes your life everyday and INSPIRES this thread to keep living on and on. . .

^are those quints

The only people who praise the Bible are people who never read it and psychopats.

oh and don't forget: he loves you.

Frank is our only god

THIS IS FRANKS THREAD NOW

Frank Raid?

>judaism, christianity, islam - the trio of abrahamic filth

>pic related

Ooh franku

Its filthy frank motherfucker its filthy frank bitch

ITS TIME TO GET FILTHY BITCHES

Tier Level: Unknown

Frank is Peace^Lord 100%

THIS IS WHY I LOVE Sup Forums

So do we now like spam frank on every religion post?

mmmmyeees

>eventually the creature is indistinguishable from the origin

Indistinguishable means identical. Like, the opposite of 'totally different', which is what I think you were going for there.

looks like the OP fled after he ran out of other people's opinions to link to.

Turning a religious debate into Filthy Frank circlejerk...only on Sup Forums

Yes that's what I meant. I'm bad at English.

>you are worse than the cunts that door knock religion raping innocent people
>evolution user
>no one dare show proof cause all the niggers will chimp out .
>blood will flow
And you cucks will get all salty
Thanks for the pic gets me diamonds everytyme

looks like OP didn't have enough religious 'facts' to last even a 30 min thread on Sup Forums...how embarrassing.

OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR FRANKU KILLED hIM

>your mum will be raped by Christ in her sleep tonight
>she will then give birth to the antichrist

You can't argue against logic

2+2 = 4

Christians think that 2+2 = jesus

In general there are so many things wrong in the bible hat i really wonder if people are retarded that they say they follow it but they have not read it.

Same resone people need God.most humans need some form of faith to live there lives.most humans get stuck on the question were we came from,what it all means and that nonsense this were God/atheist come from

praise be to our lord, Franku.

Where is the proof that 2 + 2 = 4?

Show mathematic proof that this is correct.

Cringe levels are unstable

o o

o o

Two dots plus two dots equals four dots.

Sorry you can't think.

Actually for 2+2=4 would mean a new number would need to be created. You can't just pop a new number out of nowhere.

So what is the truth? The truth is in Terminator: Genisys! Check out my site and support me on Patreon www.gaybois.ru

can someone explain to me why this image is used every time some delusional religious halfwit wants to bait gullible angry atheists

The truth is Filthy

You didn't understand the question, stupid.

What is the mathematic proof that the symbol 2 added by 2 is always 4?
Why isn't f+f=z?

Prove me this.

FILTHY FRANK RAID O YE /R/FILTHYFRANK

UH FRANKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This thread is so CRINGE