Why isn't Kit Harrington in the Game of Thrones cast refugee videos. Is he a racist or something? If so...

Why isn't Kit Harrington in the Game of Thrones cast refugee videos. Is he a racist or something? If so, I'm disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZxnvonT3_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They need a macro lense to film him, not worth setting up more equipment

I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be involved in any political messaging effort, regardless of my personal beliefs. It seems a bit too big brotherish

Since when was helping the poor and vulnerable "political"?

go back to /lgbt/ faggot cuck

The Night's Watch do not meddle in the petty political bullshit of the other kingdoms, Moran.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZxnvonT3_4

Go get fuck in a refugee camp.

But the nights watch helped the wildling refugees

>Since when was helping the poor and vulnerable "political"?

Nice strawman and leading question. It's political because it's not something everyone agrees on, and it is literally a subject of political discourse within governments right now. It's not like asking people to donate to help local homeless shelters, it's actually asking people to pressure their government into legislating in favor of something. So yeah, it's pretty fucking political. I agree that if I was an entertainer I wouldn't want to get involved with that shit, I'd save it for my private time either way rather than shaping my public identity around a political ideal.

hes a kipper, just cant admit it because the media is controlled by liberals

>poor
>vulnerable
>helping

so many implications here, wew

I agree OP, very problematic

He was pro remain, so he probably loves rapeugees

Get fukt, liliputan

AYE FOOCKIN SAHD DAY MATE I TELL YAH HWAT

?
UKIP's MP is hugely pro refugee

Kit "If You're Not White, You're Not A Brit" Harrington comes from literal nobility. He knows what's up.

>implying this is white

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

k

i am 100% for helping refugees but these rich cunts from privilege telling everyone to accept refugees makes me want to puke

its white in england

He is a sane person with common sense who doesnt want to get raped or get his shit stolen.

Do you visit refugees camps OP? Do you go to help those poor sandniggers souls? If so, I hope you get raped.

You realize a lot of these immigrants from syria come to other countries, get subsidized housing and then proceed to commit more robberies, rapes and murders right? Just look at sweden, germany, britain. It's a shame too that the leftist parties of those countries bring these savages over, because there are actually people in that country who need asylum, but they label every idiot who gets on the boat as a refugee

I have the same hair, even facial hair as the cunt. I might be 1/4th jewish, rest is nordic/germanic ancestry confirmed. Also have my mothers blue eyes.

"white" as white, atleast nowadays, goes bub

lmao

You realize that if NATO didn't purposely destabilize countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, there would be no refugee crisis?

Hell, if Europeans didn't have their colonies then you'd have little to no immigrants in your countries.

>It's a shame too that the leftist parties of those countries bring these savages over

All the countries you listed have a conservative party in charge, as a matter of fact the only european country with a leftist government is Italy.

>Not everygone agrees on it
>So its political
BvS is now political, thanks poltard.

lol

lol

its easier just not letting economic migrants into europe. middle class college kids with che guevara t-shirts can move to the ME and help them if they want to fight ebil NATO so much.

His mum's a lefty writer type and his dad's a businessman.
Of course he'd want to stay in the EU - it's one of the few areas in politics where those ideologies coincide.

>the epic strawmen
actually sweden has a "right wing" party too. meanwhile in reality the right wing is the same as the left liberal wing with a bit different economic plan in most european countries

I want to fuck her.

>refugees
>actual refugees and not economic immigrants from always

Problem is the whole thing has been misguided since the beginning.

From the last summer wave, not even half of the "refugees" were of Syrian or Iraqi origin. There were a lot of Bangladeshi, North African or Pakistani "refugees", that's for sure.

since neighboring countries that were much more prepared culturally and systematically to help the refugees refused to do anything because it's more than a refugee crisis - it's literally an invasion, one culture taking advantage of the weakness of another to conquer it

Not Sup Forumsidya.

Why should local communities in Western Europe be punished for the sins of the globalist elite?

It's not an issue of left vs. right, it's an issue of globalist elite vs. native proletariat.

>its easier just not letting economic migrants into europe.
It's easier not bombing the fuck out of every country that doesn't sell itself to Western interests.

makes you think when the "liberal intellectuals" and the global elite/big banks/big companies have the same interests hmm? tend to happen alot these days. either the later group became benevolent(kek) or the first group became branwashed and dumb. thanks reddit, facebook and universities

He's in the west end acting

>Why should local communities in Western Europe be punished for the sins of the globalist elite?
You people are siding with the globalist elite.

When migrants come to your countries, you should realize that maybe orchestrated wars are causing this migration. Instead of realizing this, you Westerners shout "muh muslims! muh goatfuckers!" and call for more war. This only worsens and perpetuates the problem.

go on convince your governments not to do it, i personally think we shouldnt give a fuck about the muslim countries and just leave them alone. its clear they are savages who cant maintain a working democracy. meanwhile my priority is to keep the migrants out, the people shouldnt be punished with rapists and bullies because some politicians decided to "bomb the fuck out of" other countries

this is the only exposure actors get to these problems, which is why they support this kind of thing

have them live among these immigrants like the rest of us lowly peasants and they might change their tune

u packed ur bags yet rasheed?

>it's a Sup Forums falls for obvious bait episode.

sad, why cant these people go and bait on Sup Forums? or at least bait with Sup Forums related shit if they have to do it here.

No, the same globalists who are doing the bombing are the ones pushing to bring in all of the migrants.

read the second clause in that sentence, the one followed by "and", you fucking retard

It is always easier to bait with offtopic comments on other boards.

If you tried to use Sup Forums related bait, people would call it out.

But people on Sup Forums have less experience with the types of political bait, so they bite.

I hope that makes sense.

Mass immigration is a weapon employed by the elite against the native working-class.

>our governmental systems don't work for an entirely different people with an entirely different culture who live in an entirely different area
Anglos are the worst race on earth.

Your ignorance of "muslim countries" is what is fueling this crisis. If you knew the history of the area, you'd be protesting. Yet you're a lazy Westerner who says "this isn't my problem". And for your laziness, "rapists and muggers" have entered your country. Get off your ass and maybe this won't happen.

Austria, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia and Sweden all have centre-left governments and Greece is Commie.

Then why aren't you focused on the bombings?

You seem to only care about migration.

fuck off muzzie

Because economic migrants are still pouring in from countries not being bombed.

who gives a shit about some desert shithole being blown up? that doesnt affect me. hordes of shitskins coming here affects me.

AZOR

ok get a benevolent secular dictator then, if thats what you want, but wanting theocracy and oppression and calling it "different culture" is stupid. sorry, but cultural relativism is weakness. its clear that usa+europe should leave the middle east and africa alone, but not because they are some innocent victims, but because they need 100-200 more years to grow up and move towards secular democracy instead of religious fanatism. but at the end i guess we both want the same thing (no more involvment in ME) but for different reasons

Fun Fact: For the amount of money spent on resettling one refugee into a rich but alien society and culture, three dozen or more in camps could be fed, clothed, housed, and educated.

Yet we have to take them in or we're racist

Why do you assume to know what I'm focused on? Not everyone against the migration is a hive mind with the same beliefs.

I've been against the wars since they started (at least this modern iteration that I've been alive for). I also realize that this isn't regular immigration. I'm fine with people coming to make a better life for themselves, where they'll integrate with the society and make it better. I'm not okay with globalists taking tax dollars, and offering it up as subsidization to people who want to live off welfare and carve out ghettos to isolate their culture from the society they're moving into.

FUCKING REFUGEES