>Comfier erections, skin is looser now
>Head is gaining sensitivity, blow jobs are becoming more enjoyable
>Not any harder to keep clean, but I don't have a lot of coverage yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does it work? where/how to get?

why would you even?

the top bit with the clear silicone it grips my skin, then a little cup on the inside pushes my head back, which stretches the skin between the head and the gripper bit.
You adjust it to light-medium pressure, tuck it in your jocks, 6 months later boom foreskin

my one is called a DTR foreskin restoration kit but there are a few other brands

So that my cock functions how it was meant to

nice OP!

jesus christ why bother? my parents may have fallen for the medical jew but I'll be damned if I'm gonna fall for the medical jew too

wowerz

you'd better restore your dick

What did he mean by this?

Hello OP.

My name is Alfred, I am an admin on 4chans.org.

I approve this post.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This kills the pebis

b always amazes me

Comfier erections? Youre either fucking retarded or bait.

2/10 made me reply

got any results pics?

Even if you stretch the foreskin you can't regrow the glans and lost nerve endings and stuff right? Isn't this essentially pointless.

proud of you OP

only reason i'd get my foreskin restored is to keep my cock head moist, it gets dry sometimes and it's kinda annoying.

world penis size rank

how far into the program are you? post before/current pics

Are you fucking insane or just RETARDED?
That device will injure your penile bone and you will have difficulties getting erections!!

Med student here, fyi!

you can regrow nerve endings through a process called mitosis caused by the stretching

having a moist head is the biggest benefit, it'll naturally get more sensitive the more it's sheathed

I'm circumcised. blowjobs feel good, I pump off almost daily, and sex is awesome.

Unless you have difficulty with any of those, not sure why you'd even consider messing with your dick like that.

Penises don't have bones?

>boom foreskin
keked

i'm about 2 months in
I have no before pics nor after pics, it's not something i wanted to document

i can take a pic of where i'm currently at if someone posts a pic of shoe on head w/ timestamp

Are you dumb? Pls tell me how mitosis restores the loss of growth cone? How does stretching initiate the regeneration of neurites? Do you know what molecular cues need to be present at the site of injury for the growth cone to grow? Do you have any clue on how the timespan affects the presence of growth factors at the site? Immune system?

Yeah stop the bs.

are you planning on harvesting and eating your dick cheese?

Thanks for the kind and informative response. Very fascinating. I may look into this.

>having a moist head
sounds smelly. enjoy never getting a blowjob again

That doesn't work like that though. The user you replied too has no clue on the topic.

got any pics of the progress? i'm curious as to how this looks

damn son, youve been cucked hard

/thread

Why do they say its easy to clean when cut?? Its the same aye? You just wash it?

Ha ha keking hard idk why tho

I'm intrigued op

Can you piss? Can you cum?

Then it's functioning perfectly.

Fucking beta.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR HEAD HAHAHAHA IS THAT A BOOT

a picture without the foreskin extendor pls. I would like to see how the skin streahes and grows?

When it covers your head, how will you taper it off?

Where did you even get the idea for this user?

fucks sake that's a shoe on head with timestamp, i'll take a pic

Back up a second, that's a really small penis.

It's on an episode of the show 'bullshit'

I don't think that brings the feeling back as a lot of nerve endings are in the tip of your foreskin so you already lost the feeling I don't see how it could come back medically but maybe it feels a little different

>Mutilated dick fags are pissed that others have realised thats not how a normal penis looks like, and are trying to revert back to normal.
>Muh jew dick

Exactly.
All this is is some faggot with a grudge against his parents showing them what's what by.... growing forskin back.

If it takes that long to do, he doesn't have anyone sucking it at the moment and he sure as shit won't have anyone sacking it after.

Beta male worried about the skin in his dick.

Keeps the head moist? What the he'll do you do to your dick to make it all dried out anyway?

You know the science of warm moist places on the human body right? Breeding grounds for bacteria.

See it's bunching up behind the head now.

I wear a dick hat if I'm not stretching that keeps it covered and tapers the end, I'll take another pic with the hat

post pics of smegma

It's glorious

Featuring dick hat

Also I'm doing it purely so I can get a properly functioning dick.
The reason some of you feel the intent is malicious is because that's how you feel about life, don't put that shit on me Sup Forumsrothers

lol fucking terrible shoop

>world
I don't see the U. S. Of A. On there

Hey breh, my skin does cover a bit my dick so I'm fine with it, what bothers me is the scar. Do you think that stretching it will help reduce it/make it clearer?

I doubt it, it would probably just stretch the scar.

My scar doesn't really bother me, it doesn't look too bad

Is it availible on ebay ?

I've changed !y mind about looking into doing this. That looks horrible. Not natural at all. You're ruining your dick bro.

Only filthy fags who don't shower have cheese... Proves you are just a filthy mutilated fag

I'm glad to see old Sup Forums back, please don't let this board be 100% kill, /poo/ sucks anyways

yeah yours doesnt...well I'll find something else

sorry to see that your parents were just idiots who let you get mutilated. Eurofag here, where only jews and idiots get cut.

This is so sad.......
I don't know how it feels to fap or fuck without the foreskin i wish you the best of luck OP

And stop mutilating your kids fucking americans

good for you OP. if i wouldnt be a lazy fuck i would do it too!

Yeah I changed my mind about looking into it anyway after seeing how unnatural and fuckedmup it makes it look. Thanks for the help though. I didn't think it made any sense.

At half chub it looks like a normal cut dick

Kek'd

For all the retard here, I don't know where you saw that nerve on the dick died after circumsision, it just get drier. And if you have any basic biology education, you would know that all the skin on the body is more or less hydrated/oiled.
When you get cut, part of the dick get a little keratine (or some equivalent, idk), sor restoring the skin makes it "mostier", without being a fucking swamp you cuck.

It still Looks off but not as much. I'm not trying to be mean but you're making your foreskin look like a T-shirt collar when the elastic is used up and loses its stretchiness. It doesn't look uncut but like a cut dick that's been in an accident.

We got a dick expert over here

>Cut off legs so they are stumps, can waddle slowly.
>Can you walk?
>Well then it's functioning perfectly well.
>Logic

the appearance of my soft cock doesn't bother me, i'm after functionality, and if my hard cock looks like the same old circumsized cock plus i have a nice shiny knob then it'll be a win win in my reality

Well done not accepting less from life!

Seeing stuff like this makes me so sad. You Americunts are no different from those African monkeys and their religion rituals. Do the world a favor and sue your parents.

I just know what they're supposed to look like because, unlike you, I have one.

The appearance is a big part of functionality. If it doesn't look right then women will not be interested in doing things with it, defeating the point of having a cock. Additionally, I'm circumsized and have never had an issue with functionality. What kind of problems are you running into that you think stretching and mutilating your cock even more than it already was will fix?

Good luck with your progress OP. It takes a very very long time but it is absolutely worth it. BTW, Sup Forums has a shit load of pro-circumcision shills and i suspect that they are posting in this thread. Anybody that thinks hacking off functional,important tissue and nerves from penises are actually brain dead. For more information see "The Real Reason you're circumcised Adam ruins everything"

Well it is time to prove it or debunk it
Normal user here, haven't showered in 3 days this is my dick and I'm about to show the world what's under the skin

getting laid is no issue, i've had a gf for 2 years or so now.

Problem
My cock is exposed to the harsh life of swinging around in my jocks, it is dry and lacks sensitivity.
Solution
Having a skin jacket i can wear on my cock head will allow me to always have a nice sensitive cock

Problem
Hand jobs are horrible unless there is bulk lube
Solution
More foreskin means i can get handjobs and the skin will slide over the head, negating the need for lube

Problem
Entering her pussy without lube is impossible, the cock simply has too much friction
Solution
More skin will allow me to use minimal lube, as the shaft will glide inside the skin straight into her moist hole

waiting for smegma

brace yourselves

Why is America so far behind when it comes to circumcision?

nigga stop eating carrots, your skin looks fucking orange/yellow

You don't know what mitosis means do you?

Cool story Sup Forumsro any more Made up problems that cut anons do not deal it

TIL that Americans get doctors to cut off the most sensitive, healthy, and natural part of their sons penis, and even pay them to do so.
MFW

>TIL
leddit oh leddit

It stinks but no shit under the sheets

I can't take a picture right now but we have the exact same flaccid dick

Top kek

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs

But waddling slowly isn't walking....

I didn't say you couldn't get laid my defensive friend. My point was that appearance is directly linked to the functionality of a dick. I've never had any of those problems. Handjobs feel fine, even dry. I'm sensitive, sometimes too sensitive. And despite being a decent size I've managed to fit my cock in even the tightest asses and pussies with a little spit at most. Are you just using yours wrong? If you can't get it in a girl she isn't wet enough, meaning you aren't arousing her. Go down on her and make her wet first. And buy softer, looser underpants. I would consider these obvious, simple solutions before permanently stretching and altering my dick. You talk like it's such an obvious and simple solution to your bs problems but there are much easier and less drastic ways.

False equivalency but nice try tho