WHAT TO DO?

WHAT TO DO?
-21/m law graduate (in Australia law is an undergraduate degree so you finish by 21)
-never drank, smoked, taken drugs, or had a girlfriend. kissless virgin
-very few friends. asperger's syndrome (self-diagnosed)
-been rejected by over 50 girls. I can be socially normal and confident. I dont think I have any issues of being too shy.
-last valentine's day went to a brothel. long story short it was quite traumatic. i saw everyone holding hands and i just couldnt take it. so i went to a brothel. they wanted ID. I didnt have ID. so i left.
-went to a brothel just recently a few days ago. met a few girls. they introduced themselves. couldnt find the courage to have sex or do anything. paid around $200 for a back massage
-feeling like absolute shit now....

please dont tell me to get out IRL and ask more girls out. even though I have asperger's I am not super-shy. I have a job. I have qualifications. I can be fairly normal and fit in quite well if I really try to - it's just that when I don't it becomes weird.

please do not tell me to find hobbies. i have many hobbies. i play chess. i used to play halo and call of duty. i have good grades - i graduated within the top 2% of my cohort with first class honours

suicide is also not an option. drowning is too slow. jumping in front of train tracks too risky - i could survive and have horrific injuries. and im not really much of a gun person. i think guns are illegal in australia. voluntary euthenasia is also illegal

i feel that my biggest weakness is my sex drive. the plain fact is that im physically unattractive (please don't say that I should get more confidence - I've been told at job interviews and IRL that I'm over-confident). i am ugly. and yet my biological purpose is basically to reproduce - to have sex, with women. i cant do that.

okay so obviosuly im a little emotional now so i will try not to do anything rash. hopefully.

if i could press 1 button and die painlessly it would be much easier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Yo man don't let yourself feel pressured into having sex. If it comes to you it happens but forcing it will only leave a bad taste in your mouth and make you wish that it didn't happen.

TLDR : so what the fuck is the problem?

-Go to Mexico.
-Buy a surfboard.
-Beat an old grandma to death with the surfboard.
-By some coke and sniff it on the surfboard.
-Fuck some hookers.(remember to use protection we have to be reasonable here!)

Rinse and repeat until the sexdrive is gone.

Don't worry about your asperger's all women have arsperger's too but with them it's called being a woman.

Alright so, here's what i'm going to do for you buddy. I will sit down with you and help you sort this all out, and work with you to try and reach positive resolution to your woe's. However, I am going to ask simply that you post more of that girl. Do want.

Serious question: do you live in Brisbane?

I live in Sydney

I know some friends who are like me in Brisbane. Why's that?

>Self-diagnosed Aspergers.
Stopped reading there.
Seriously, if you want to feel special, try to get a proper diagnosis at least.

Here's what I've learned:
The first thing all humans look for is looks, mostly physical fitness.
Get. Jacked.
I know a lot of people who's face looks like my gooch after a week of not showering but their abs get them laid constantly.
Second part is you can't be m'lady nice. Being nice is great when your 40 with kids but in the dating scene it's boring.
Be a douchebag, not Jersey Shore level but the girl has to see that you have a set of balls before she's willing to fondle them

Ahh. Was going to say if you lived in glorious Brisbane you could just smoke bongs and enjoy the fact that we have the best NRL team for 2017. Go Broncos fucking yiew

But anyway, enjoy your lockouts and your rapist NRL reps.

I could just keep seeing prostitutes but unfortunately I don't have unlimited cash. Plus they are quite expensive. All that money could be better spent.

Can we please just get more of that girl in op's pic pls

Also, this.
If you are a game-playing, kinda-obese, silently-chess-thinking guy, you either have to change this to be more action-shaped, or look for timid girls, with whom you cannot expect to fuck on the first date.

Alternatively, get fit and clever at once and fuck timid girls on the second date. Destroy their anus and dump them in the river.

The easiest solution is suicide. But I don't know of a good enough method. It must be quick and painless. Also, I have to somehow overcome or ignore this inherent instinct to survive. I'm just too scared to do anything

The easiest solution is suicide. But I don't know of a good enough method. It must be quick and painless. Also, I have to somehow overcome or ignore this inherent instinct to survive. I'm just too scared to do anything

Oh, suicide is always the simple solution. Yes, indeed. However, I thought we were looking for complex solutions to simple problems here.

Dude, like
Relax

pics or it didn't happen

The absolute very first thing I would do is take all the advice your getting on Sup Forums and throw it in the trash

get tinder. look up proper guides on photo selection etc

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs

good advice.

you have a degree, i assume a job.

so go home and work out with weights for an hour a day. not that hard, 15 mins on arms, 15 mins on core, 15 mins on legs, 15 mins of random shit.

next, go to a fucking doctor. don't you have socialized healthcare you fuck? use it. see a mental health pro and get your noggin checked out.

next, in social situations, find the alpha male. walk up to him and grab his buttocks. firmly. make eye contact and tell him:

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn nigga, you work out?"

Then shoot him in the face with a BB gun.

You must be the biggest faggot i've ever seen on b. What the actal fuck, thos "self-diagnosed" shit is the most stupid things I see everyday. If you have problems with women buy a hooker, you can even be so retarded to ask her what to do. Cus what she wants is money anyway. If you are too proud to get a hooker, then become a dildo bitch online. Fucking faggot.

Once you go MGTOW you stop giving a shit about pussy. Look up Spetsnaz and Bar bar on youtube