Redpilled artists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STZvFmmGviM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Buzzo a hardcore libertarian?

Why do you think so?

Goat album

Lysol is better lmao

How did everyone like Crystal Fairy? I liked it way more my second time.

yeah, that's what OP said

Killer Mike is like one of the smartest rapper, I don't really agree with him politically but it's refreshing to see someone as smart as him in music

Richard D James

Wow El-P looks like Bernie Sanders in this pic

Are you joking dude? He's like a YouTube documentary-level intellectual. He seems like a nice guy but holy shit that interview he did with Das Racist where they're talking about books was fucking embarrassing

Bullhead is better fite me irl

WRONG

>Darwinism isn't fucking working because we're so out of wack from bad culture, bad food, bad schools, and now people are killing each other military style on college campuses

>maybe Darwinism doesn't even work how we thought it did, and all we can do to fight it off is keep our culture-mutations under heavy observation

>better wear plastic pyramid hat to conserve energy

>refuses to verbally pick a side or denounce accusations of fascism from clowns who don't understand the band

Tiny Tim on white genocide.

This

Best artist of 68

Confirmed

how is he redpilled?

>redpilled

CUZ I CAN FORD A REDEED
ONLY STREET A WIDE A REEEEEEEELAND
Really makes you think

I'd reply with many of the millions of unflatering images of leftist cucks such as yourself but then I realised I'm nowhere near as pathetic as you to actually collect this sort of shit.

Every classical musician from Leonin to the time Beethoven died. Christianity and aristocracy are the deepest scarlet pills.

literally not one example exists. now stop spergin' out on the internet and finish your homework, Kevin.

I like them, but how are they redpilled?

Someone who calls themselves redpilled, without realising how stupid they sound, likes them.

>anti-EU
>anti-mass immigration
>anti-tax
>pro-small government
>pro-parliamentary sovereignity
>dressed as a black woman on CSI in current year-11
>this: youtube.com/watch?v=STZvFmmGviM
Is he /ourguy/?

baited